Rank the girlfriends of the top 10 from best to worst - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #151
country flag Soliloque

Soliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rank the girlfriends of the top 10 from best to worst

Rafa's gf is really cute.
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #152
country flag Grenouille

Grenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond repute

Have we ever seen Gasquet with a girl?
Old 12-09-2012, 02:43 PM   #153
country flag Soliloque

Soliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond reputeSoliloque has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't he dating a former Miss France at some point ?
Soliloque is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #154
country flag Grenouille

Grenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond reputeGrenouille has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know... There were rumors but nothing really obvious.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #155
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenouille View Post
Have we ever seen Gasquet with a girl?
French players seem to have a peculiarity, that they are very secret for that : I can't remember seeing Monfils with a girl in his box (or anywhere I could see) either, only thing I remember he once said in a magazine it was hard for him to attract "sincere" girls

And even for Tsonga as we said it was not easy to know who he was dating

And as Gasquet seems to be the most secret (or shyest) of all
Old 12-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #156
country flag Grenouille

Monfils dated Dominika Cibulkova for a few weeks.
And it was rumored he was with Alizé Cornet as well.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #157
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
!

As for Mirka... yes, she does look a lot better in person indeed.
But to the folks who claim she's 'unattractive', I just wonder what one expects from a woman of 35 years old, who's given birth to twins - that it's just a matter of 'dieting and going to the gym', to keep the bod you had when you were 18?

Some folks over here are in for a rather unpleasant experience, if they really believe that - either if you're a woman yourself, or expect that from your own wife at that age, if you're lucky enough to get one at all.
Well to be fair, she was chunky before she had the twins. She seems about the same now as she was before her pregnancy. But if she's happy and federrer is happy, it's really no one's business. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to beauty. In real life we tend to see beauty in people because of their personalities and other qualities we like. The most gorgeous person.becomes unattractive when he/she is continually unpleasant.

I've seen Mirka in person many times. She looks about the same to me. It always strikes me how much she resembles federrer's mother who is a handsome woman, I think.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #158
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenouille View Post
Monfils dated Dominika Cibulkova for a few weeks.
And it was rumored he was with Alizé Cornet as well.
you seem better informed than me, but wasn't there a rumour of a past affair between Gasquet and Golovin as well ?
Old 12-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #159
country flag Tommo

Tommo has a reputation beyond reputeTommo has a reputation beyond reputeTommo has a reputation beyond reputeTommo has a reputation beyond reputeTommo has a reputation beyond reputeTommo has a reputation beyond reputeTommo has a reputation beyond reputeTommo has a reputation beyond reputeTommo has a reputation beyond reputeTommo has a reputation beyond reputeTommo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
French players seem to have a peculiarity, that they are very secret for that : I can't remember seeing Monfils with a girl in his box (or anywhere I could see) either, only thing I remember he once said in a magazine it was hard for him to attract "sincere" girls

Is that not just because these French guys don't have long term girlfriends? We know who Llodra's wife is, we know who Simon's partner is(even if she doesn't attend many tournaments)
Tommo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #160
country flag duong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
Is that not just because these French guys don't have long term girlfriends? We know who Llodra's wife is, we know who Simon's partner is(even if she doesn't attend many tournaments)
yes you're right, that's probably their main difference.

But still I also have the impression that one doesn't see Simon's wife very often, Mathieu is also married and now has a baby and I saw his wife only once I think even though he had a lot of dramatic matches and she could have been in the public, never seen any Benneteau's girlfriend or wife either, Grosjean I hardly remember either although he had babies quite early, I think

... and it seems to me that for some other players we also could see their short-term relations more often.

Also we hardly speak of French players' wives or girlfriends on French TV, it seems to me that French players have decided to hide these relations more secretly.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #161
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Biljana and Ester are absolutely stunning. They are like 1 in a million.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #162
country flag Grenouille

Quote:
yes you're right, that's probably their main difference.

But still I also have the impression that one doesn't see Simon's wife very often, Mathieu is also married and now has a baby and I saw his wife only once I think even though he had a lot of dramatic matches and she could have been in the public, never seen any Benneteau's girlfriend or wife either, Grosjean I hardly remember either although he had babies quite early, I think

... and it seems to me that for some other players we also could see their short-term relations more often.

Also we hardly speak of French players' wives or girlfriends on French TV, it seems to me that French players have decided to hide these relations more secretly.
Well, we also know Arnaud Clément used to be with Camille Pin and is now with Nolwenn Leroy. I remember seeing Jérémy Chardy's girlfriend when he played Davis Cup.

I think tennis players' private is very respected in France. They don't appear in gossiping papers and stuff.

But I do believe the younger generation made of Gasquet, Monfils, Tsonga etc. hasn't really had any serious relationship and that's one of the main reason we don't see their girlfriends.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #163
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Kim Sears is the best imo. She looks so classy and hot. Berdych's new chick is ok too.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:53 AM   #164
country flag ProdigyEng
Banned!

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterclass View Post
Top 10 Continued:

#4 - Maria Francisca Perello (Xisca)

There is no doubt that sultry senorita Maria Perello has had to be quite athletic herself to keep up with Rafa as they have grown up together. Nadal's mother and Xisca seem to get along ok. One wonders if they can continue to extend their relationship. In 2011, Mallorcan press had reportedly said they were broke up but since then they were since seen together and Rafa said she was still his girlfriend. She has since moved to London. According to Rafa, they have no plans for marriage.

To me, Xisca has always been the dark, mysterious, private woman in Rafa's life.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Dull's GF is dull to me
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:41 AM   #165
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Monfils prefers to have woman company while watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zopbB_L9774 (3.37 out)
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote