Rank the girlfriends of the top 10 from best to worst - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-17-2012, 11:30 PM   #136
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rank the girlfriends of the top 10 from best to worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
grandmother look? man u need to see a doctor asap!
Goodheavens yeah.
She's gorgeous, and obviously no 'plastic doll'.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 11:33 PM   #137
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
grandmother look? man u need to see a doctor asap!
Damn, you broke my Gaydar.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:40 PM   #138
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediFed View Post
Damn, you broke my Gaydar.
!

As for Mirka... yes, she does look a lot better in person indeed.
But to the folks who claim she's 'unattractive', I just wonder what one expects from a woman of 35 years old, who's given birth to twins - that it's just a matter of 'dieting and going to the gym', to keep the bod you had when you were 18?

Some folks over here are in for a rather unpleasant experience, if they really believe that - either if you're a woman yourself, or expect that from your own wife at that age, if you're lucky enough to get one at all.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #139
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I know HD is amazing and all, but there's just no comparison between seeing someone in person and in HD. My post wasn't about her personality at all; I just disagreed that she's not attractive. I would agree that if I were her, I would hit the gym every day; that said, I've always thought she's gorgeous, but even I was surprised by how stunning she was in person. The photos don't do her any justice.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:59 AM   #140
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busterovic View Post
Wlol, again, I'm sorry you don't have the open mindedness to appreciate others opinions.

I am very open minded, but that doesn't mean I have to appreciate your opinion, what a load of bunk.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:52 PM   #141
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia36 View Post
I really don't like the Barbie dolls (ie Mrs Berdych, Mrs Tipsy and so on).
I saw Mrs Tipsy from a few meters and she's nothing like a Barbie Doll : she looks like a mature, elegant and pretty woman.

Ester Satorova is different but she's very young and doesn't look as educated, but she has a much more complicated look/face than "only a Barbie doll".

I'm not fan of Barbie dolls at all, and prefer dark-haired women generally, but apart from being blond and pretty, I wouldn't say she's a Barbie doll

As I said, they're all pretty (well : depends if Rafa is in the poll as Monaco's girlfriend ) and from their look one can't say anything else than "they have a good looking" (besides everytime someone has approached one of them in person one says "she's better in real than on TV" : don't you ever find yourself or your wife not as pretty on camera as you're in real ?), no need to criticize some of them like that, although I know that this kind of ranking quite inevitably leads to such comments

Last edited by duong : 11-19-2012 at 04:00 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #142
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post
!

As for Mirka... yes, she does look a lot better in person indeed.
But to the folks who claim she's 'unattractive', I just wonder what one expects from a woman of 35 years old, who's given birth to twins - that it's just a matter of 'dieting and going to the gym', to keep the bod you had when you were 18?

Some folks over here are in for a rather unpleasant experience, if they really believe that - either if you're a woman yourself, or expect that from your own wife at that age, if you're lucky enough to get one at all.

Maybe its not fair to compare cause Klum is super model but she has a couple of kids and she is well into her 30s and she looks stuning. Mirka doesnt have to do that she isnt a super model but honestly i dont find her attractive even if she was slim. She might have great personality i dont know but for me Mirka is unattractive. Tastes are different.

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #143
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
Ester Satorova is different but she's very young and doesn't look as educated, but she has a much more complicated look/face than "only a Barbie doll".
How do you know by looks how educated one is? Yeah, one concerned about her looks con't be educated, otherwise she'd have more important things to do. And one not concerned about her looks is educated, she has other things in her mind. Any other stereotypies?

Anyway, Jelena looks best. She looks so cute when she's smiling.

Stanislas Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #144
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
How do you know by looks how educated one is?
the key word is "looks", how really she is educated is another topic.

I answered to someone who said "these ones look like Barbie dolls".
Old 11-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #145
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:59 PM   #146
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
How do you know by looks how educated one is? Yeah, one concerned about her looks con't be educated, otherwise she'd have more important things to do. And one not concerned about her looks is educated, she has other things in her mind. Any other stereotypies?

Anyway, Jelena looks best. She looks so cute when she's smiling.
Exactly. What a bunch of cliches. People think they know it all when in fact they know fuckall.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic provisional nº2

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #147
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute

this barbie doll thing seems like a jealousy thing. What the hell does it even mean. Yes Satarova does look special. She is much taller and has much bigger eyes, longer neck and a very special facial structure. She would stand out in a crowd but that's the whole point.

Mirka and Marta are attractive in their own way but they are ordinary. Just walk downtown in your city and you'd find many comparable women. To find Ester or Biljana level you'd have to search for a very long time. It's the whole rarity thing that makes them so attractive.
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:47 PM   #148
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Poor Feddy Bear. All other members of the top 10 have supermodels as girlfriends, while he has Mirka.

Shows you a thing or two about who is shallow, though The hair flicking doesn't mean anything.
I'm sure he is very happy with his life, no need to feel sorry for him. I would badrep you but I can't.

I'm sick of shallow men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.

Last edited by GOATsol : 11-20-2012 at 12:03 AM.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:09 AM   #149
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post

Maybe its not fair to compare cause Klum is super model but she has a couple of kids and she is well into her 30s and she looks stuning. Mirka doesnt have to do that she isnt a super model but honestly i dont find her attractive even if she was slim. She might have great personality i dont know but for me Mirka is unattractive. Tastes are different.
That's nothing compared to Jlo who's in her 40's!

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #150
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I saw Mrs Tipsy from a few meters and she's nothing like a Barbie Doll : she looks like a mature, elegant and pretty woman.

I'm not fan of Barbie dolls at all, and prefer dark-haired women generally, but apart from being blond and pretty, I wouldn't say she's a Barbie doll

As I said, they're all pretty (well : depends if Rafa is in the poll as Monaco's girlfriend ) and from their look one can't say anything else than "they have a good looking" (besides everytime someone has approached one of them in person one says "she's better in real than on TV" : don't you ever find yourself or your wife not as pretty on camera as you're in real ?), no need to criticize some of them like that, although I know that this kind of ranking quite inevitably leads to such comments
Well (like everyone seems to be saying here) it's my opinion that they do look like Barbie dolls. They do have a very specific type of look that you tend to find amongs WAGs of sportsmen or famous people around the world, the (often fake but not necessarily) blond, tall, skinny, sophisticated model with expensive clothes and lots of make-up, and, more often than not, plastic surgery.
For me that's as close to a "Barbie doll" as a human ever gets (of course they have more special faces than a doll, because Barbie dolls aren't actual people...). It doesn't matter what their face structure is, it's not really a matter of your "physical basis" so to speak, it's more a question of the style you adopt.

Now, of course there is not one woman among these WAGs that is not beautiful in a way, to me it's absolutely obvious, but here they are discussing which ones they prefer and for what reasons.
Personally I don't like this style, that's all. I prefer more natural beauties and less sophisticated, less "super-girly" looks. I don't mean "Barbie doll" as an insult, it's just the name I give to this style which I don't like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
this barbie doll thing seems like a jealousy thing. What the hell does it even mean. Yes Satarova does look special. She is much taller and has much bigger eyes, longer neck and a very special facial structure. She would stand out in a crowd but that's the whole point.
Now, that's one giant cliché. Whenever a girl doesn't like another girl's style, it HAS to be jealousy. That's the master argument, the one that defeats any other argument, because what can you say to this, apart from "no sorry I'm not jealous".
Of course I wouldn't say no if someone offered me to have their bodies and faces. But I would just not dress the same way, not wear the same make-up, etc. It's not a style that I appreciate much for women, that's all.
And of course, as always, if you don't appreciate one style, it can be annoying to see the opposite sex being attracted to this particular style like flies. But that's not enough to make me jealous, there are plenty of guys out there with lots of different tastes, fortunately.

(BTW: being very tall and slim, with very big eyes and a long neck, is exactly what a Barbie doll looks like...)
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote