Majority of Americans hold anti-black and anti-Hispanic sentiment. - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-30-2012, 04:29 AM   #46
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Majority of Americans hold anti-black and anti-Hispanic sentiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
I like Blacks in the US. They have created their Own Powerful Identity in the States. They are the inventor the Rap Music, Major AMerican Sports like Basketball,American Football are all dominated by Blacks. They have their Own Powerful identity there. And i dont think any White Messes with the blacks anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2012, 05:43 AM   #47
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Lord giving you strength not to go in on his ass
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:08 AM   #48
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
U do know that when a person say he wish to send ppl away from his country it doesn't mean I want to hurt then in any way, it does mean they are like bugs who give nothing and just take.

Be honest, like there's ppl u wouldn't want to send away from ur city/country atc atc.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:31 AM   #49
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
U do know that when a person say he wish to send ppl away from his country it doesn't mean I want to hurt then in any way, it does mean they are like bugs who give nothing and just take.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:39 AM   #50
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Be honest, like there's ppl u wouldn't want to send away from ur city/country atc atc.
there are some particular persons (some politicians come to mind) this country could do without but there are no religious and racial groups i'd like to see out. what for? this country is big for everyone and i think different cultures enrich the place. then again, i've already called you on your racist opinion on arabs many times so it's not surprising to me you think differently
Old 10-30-2012, 06:55 AM   #51
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there are some particular persons (some politicians come to mind) this country could do without but there are no religious and racial groups i'd like to see out. what for? this country is big for everyone and i think different cultures enrich the place. then again, i've already called you on your racist opinion on arabs many times so it's not surprising to me you think differently
Said the Jew hater...

I have 0 problems with arbs, I have 100% problem with ppl who wish to kill me, they can be Swiss from all I care or Americans where they from and who they are it's not the problem , it's what they do.

About the group I was taking about, again- I have problems with pp who never work a day in their life and hate me bc I don't seek to be a part of their group, it's a big big sin in their eyes and well I love and need my freedom.

I'm not a perfect person not even close I'm a loving person no matter who they are but I don't think ur anything close to it and well u hide what u really think about things and try to twist things, it's a Shame bc I'm always open to talks and ppl to change my mind and opinion.
theres an old Hebrew saying " only a donkey never changes his mind"

I won't turn this into another Israeli-arb talk, there's a thread for this if u seem to continue.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #52
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

The Whites need to toe their line a Bit. Because they were the ones who just resided in Europe but for some reason they felt superior and started to control the Other Countries like Asia and America. They were the ones who drove out Native Americans from their own land and started to colonise Other Countries for no reason Whatsoever. And now when the Blacks Brown and the Hispanics are inhabitating the United States they are feeling the heat on their bums? They should be more accomodating. But knowing the Superior White mentality they would not do so. And Hence the hate Crimes.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:24 AM   #53
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Whites need to toe their line a Bit. Because they were the ones who just resided in Europe but for some reason they felt superior and started to control the Other Countries like Asia and America. They were the ones who drove out Native Americans from their own land and started to colonise Other Countries for no reason Whatsoever. And now when the Blacks Brown and the Hispanics are inhabitating the United States they are feeling the heat on their bums? They should be more accomodating. But knowing the Superior White mentality they would not do so. And Hence the hate Crimes.
That is a ridiculous post. First of all, the actions of people in the past should have no bearing on the present. People who think and act otherwise are just going cause a lot of resentment, which only leads to more racial conflict in the long run. "Why should I have to pay for the wrongs of my ancestors, when I have done nothing wrong" - I guarantee that is exactly how 99% of all people think and they are correct. More accommodating? Self entitled much? It's precisely that line of thinking that leads to race crimes.

Euros conquered and enslaved? Welcome to Earth. The strong always conquered the weak and took advantage of them. It's something you will never be able to change, regardless of its morality. If the situation was reversed - blacks, hispanics, arabs would have done the same to europeans.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:41 AM   #54
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
That is a ridiculous post. First of all, the actions of people in the past should have no bearing on the present. People who think and act otherwise are just going cause a lot of resentment, which only leads to more racial conflict in the long run. "Why should I have to pay for the wrongs of my ancestors, when I have done nothing wrong" - I guarantee that is exactly how 99% of all people think and they are correct. More accommodating? Self entitled much? It's precisely that line of thinking that leads to race crimes.

Euros conquered and enslaved? Welcome to Earth. The strong always conquered the weak and took advantage of them. It's something you will never be able to change, regardless of its morality. If the situation was reversed - blacks, hispanics, arabs would have done the same to europeans.

Its the WHite Americans who think that they are the True Owners of this Place not anybody else. Why dont they ban Immigration totally if they dont want immigrants. Its because they need cheap Labour so they wont ban Immigration totally but at the same time they resent Immigrants. Hypocrisy Much?

I really support Blacks as a community because they are one of the few community which give it back to the Whites in equal Measure as apposed to Asians.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #55
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really support Blacks as a community because they are one of the few community which give it back to the Whites in equal Measure as apposed to Asians.
And that's the idea. Giving it back in equal measure is as wrong as the whites as you say considering themselves masters of the place. In most cases, innocent bystanders that have no racial problems get hurt.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:27 PM   #56
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its the WHite Americans who think that they are the True Owners of this Place not anybody else. Why dont they ban Immigration totally if they dont want immigrants. Its because they need cheap Labour so they wont ban Immigration totally but at the same time they resent Immigrants. Hypocrisy Much?
I don't think you know what you are talking about.

In 2008 the US took in more immigrants than the rest of the world combined. So much for not wanting immigrants.

In 2008 the leading countries sending immigrants were Mexico, India, Phillipines, China, Vietnam, Cuba and the Dominican Republic. So much for White Supremacy.

The US is clearly the most open and welcoming country in the world when it comes to immigration. The problem is the illegal immigrants, who reduce the chances of people wishing to immigrate legally.

Who is the hypocrite now?

Last edited by buddyholly : 10-31-2012 at 12:51 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:36 PM   #57
country flag Shinoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I don't think you know what you are talking about.

In 2008 the US took in more immigrants than the rest of the world combined. So much for not wanting immigrants.

In 2008 the leading countries sending immigrants were Mexico, India, Phillipines, China, Vietnam, Cuba and the Dominican Republic. So much for White Supremacy.

The US is clearly the most open and welcoming country in the world when it comes to immigration. The problem is the legal immigrants, who reduce the chances of people wishing to immigrate illegally.

Who is the hypocrite now?
So Why is there Hate Crimes in the States? FYI, There was one White Lunatic who Attacked a Sikh Gurudawara recently. Killing many Sikhs in the Surroundings.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #58
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So Why is there Hate Crimes in the States? FYI, There was one White Lunatic who Attacked a Sikh Gurudawara recently. Killing many Sikhs in the Surroundings.
Because there are hate crimes everywhere, even without immigration. Such as between Indians and Pakistanis. Such as Indians burning women. Such as between Sikhs and Hindus. Such as Muslims and Buddhists in Burma.

In fact, the hate crimes committed in India, by Indians, against Sikhs makes the Wisconsin incident comparatively trivial (apparently the shooter thought he was attacking Muslims.)

So, what causes the hate crimes common throughout India? Immigration? I don't think so.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #59
country flag Echoes

Echoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond reputeEchoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
yeah it's a big problem. Need more black/hispanic people in major power positions in America.
Sure. And next what? More gays, more women, more blue-eyed people, blonds? Politics is not a matter of communities whether based on colour skin, gender or sexual orientation. It's about assuming the reality of productive work.

The true social categories are: person of independant means, productive workers, civil servants, wage-earners, etc. etc.

You don't have any factory workers at Parliaments, or any farmers, or any unemployed or homeless or whatever? Anybody upset?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
Like you got a Black President. That surely is a good sign. I mean if a majority of the population votes for a black man as president there is some hope isn't there?
Surely a good sign. Dramatic rise in unemployment, wars everywhere (Lybia, Afghanistan, Syria) with drones and everything killing thousands of civilians, women, children and oldies; liberticid acts. But he's entitled to all this because he's Black.

Quote:
colour me surprised but believe me brother, it's far worse in europe, esp. if you're arab looking.
This is outrageous.

I can't let that pass. People in my country are not racist towards Arabs. It's a terrible insult. I had an opinion on you but you've lost all my respect with that quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Translation: So many people appear tolerant when they're actually intolerant of intolerance.
You're far to get it, I guess.
Echoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #60
country flag Shinoj

Now this is some Serious Stuff.. Burning Obama's Effigy and referring to him as a Monkey. Something Serious is wrong there now.