Exotic pets... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
country flag Tommy_Vercetti

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exotic pets...

Anyone got one?
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exotic pets...

Why not just a 'pet thread' - there will be more takers and your thread will flourish.

Not everyone dines with an iguana and sleeps with a serval. Besides, there ain't no pet thread in MTF in the first place. Rethink methinks(?).
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #3

Tommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond reputeTommy_Vercetti has a reputation beyond repute

Normal pet discussions are boring.

I was just curious if anyone else had an exotic pet. I have a beautiful 4-year old Ocelot.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #4

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

wow! Photos first - then talk!
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Old 11-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #5

I don't have a scanner.

I never thought servals were particularly attractive. Clouded leopards are better looking, but too rare.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #6

Servals aren't attractive but they are really exotic. Of course, I don't have one but its high on the list for my dream-menagerie (which ain't happening anytime soon), flirting alongside a peacock and the pretty birds of paradise.

No no ... they have to be friends!
Old 11-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #7

Peacocks are a pain in the ass. They are beautiful, but very loud and aggressive.

They taste good though.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #8
country flag Sean.

Sean. has a reputation beyond reputeSean. has a reputation beyond reputeSean. has a reputation beyond reputeSean. has a reputation beyond reputeSean. has a reputation beyond reputeSean. has a reputation beyond reputeSean. has a reputation beyond reputeSean. has a reputation beyond reputeSean. has a reputation beyond reputeSean. has a reputation beyond reputeSean. has a reputation beyond repute

I have a sister!

Not yet house trained.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:53 AM   #9
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

wild animals belong in the wild.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:57 AM   #10
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Big cats should never ever be domesticly zated .They are majestic in the wild and belong there only .Not in homes
Chirag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #11

The one I have is descended from others that have been bred by private owners for numerous generations over many decades. It couldn't survive in the wild. And they live more than twice as long as pets.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #12
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
wild animals belong in the wild.
Couldn't agree more
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #13
country flag electronicmusic

electronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond reputeelectronicmusic has a reputation beyond repute

An ocelot? That's really cool.

I've always wanted to have a snake and I'm sure I'm going to buy one someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivo
Watching Serena play makes me self-conscious about the size of my biceps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivo
Watching Roger play makes me feel good about my biceps.
electronicmusic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:25 AM   #14
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

This is my pet, Digesterer:

Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #15
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Ocelots are epic.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote