WWW Paris Masters + Main draw discussion - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Federer 10 12.35%
Djokovic 34 41.98%
Murray 17 20.99%
Ferrer 2 2.47%
Berdych 5 6.17%
Tsonga 3 3.70%
Del Potro 6 7.41%
Other 4 4.94%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2012, 03:02 AM   #121
country flag pepita1964

pepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond reputepepita1964 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Paris Masters + Main draw discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolita View Post
Why didn't he get the 2011 US Open semifinal then? Do you remember how pissed off he was at the presser, saying he felt he should be doing the other presser, that it was really tough losing to a guy like Novak? He really, really wanted that... And Novak took it away from him.
No if he really wanted he could do the job in three or four sets but he has Rafa in his mind then waiting him in the final.Without a day off it is hard for him.It is happened Rafa to play with all tired players.The last i check Fed has five consecutive US open titles to his hame and Wimbledon. Did you see what happened this year? No one has been so dominant player as Fed and even at 31 he can get to #1 to prove to all haters that he is the greatest player even though everyone knows that. Let see what Djokovic ,Murray and other younger players will do.
pepita1964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2012, 03:11 AM   #122
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatRacket View Post
OMG Federer's path to the final could be:

Simon
Nishikori
Berdych
Murray
Djokovic

Simon has an excellent head-to-head and is the highest ranked unseeded player. Nishikori is in good form and the rest speak for themselves.
Imagine, Simon beats fed, loses to Nishikori who prevails against super Berd in 3 hours, crawling out dead to face Murray, Murray is fresh, destroys Djokovic in the final and then breezes into WTF on a head of steam. A guy can dream.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 05:39 AM   #123
country flag RafaelNadalisGod
Banned!

RafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond reputeRafaelNadalisGod has a reputation beyond repute

Berdych def. Djokovic
RafaelNadalisGod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:02 AM   #124
country flag LinkMage

LinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond repute

How come Fed always gets Murray in his half?

Lahm

Kroos :fuck you:
LinkMage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:30 AM   #125
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Said it weeks back- someone will lose their TMS virginity.

The top three will turn up and tank, probably at the QF stage in order to defend points. Berdych or Tsonga have TMS titles but they'd be stupid to over exert themselves here given the WTF begins on the Monday.
actually, i think tsonga and berdych should go with the desire to win in paris. they are certainly not favourites to win the WTF so why not try to get one of the TMS? It's not like they regularly have a lot of chances to win any of those anyway. If i were Tsonga, I'd be more than happy to grab Paris even if that means losing in the round robin of the WTF.

then again, i don't necessarily think murray and djokovic will fold in the QF.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:44 AM   #126
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

not to mention that winning paris would probly be the main highlight of berdshit's mug career
Old 10-27-2012, 07:13 AM   #127
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute

If Mr. Federer is not exhausted coming out of Basel, I think we will see him start in Paris and take it match by match has he has often said. In that case, I believe he'll get by Simon and Nishikori and don't be surprised if the draw opens up. Richard Gasquet had Berdych on a string the last time they played in Toronto and has been playing well recently.

We also don't know yet how fast Paris will be. I'll be expecting relatively faster conditions than we saw in Shanghai. Mr. Murray's section is not simple. He'll probably deal with Mathieu, but then will have either Kohlschreiber or Cilic to deal with. In best of 3 in faster conditions, either of those players is capable of upsetting Murray.

Tipsarevic's section is the weakest in the top half and is up for grabs. Monaco, Melzer, Dolgopolov and Tipsarevic. Anything can happen.

In the bottom half Tsonga should dispense with Almagro or F. Lopez. I expect Ferrer or Wawrinka to come out of the next section. In their only hard court matches, Wawrinka manhandled Ferrer in the faster Cincinnati conditions in 2012, while Ferrer had the upper hand at the same venue in 2009.

Juan Martin Del Potro should get by F. Mayer, but could have trouble with Stepanek who should upend Isner in faster conditions.

Young Raonic and Chardy have never faced each other. Anything can happen here, but I'll go with Raonic in faster conditions.

Mr. Djokovic will likely face Sam Querrey, whom Nole has handled in their previous 4 meetings. So I expect Djokovic to come through and likely face Raonic for the first time. I look forward to a most interesting match. In a best of 3, will Raonic, the best server of 2012*, be able to upset Djokovic, the best returner of 2012 (not inc. Nadal)* or will it go the other way?

*ATP Match facts - Service games won - Return games won

All this said, we can't be sure of how much the year end championship players will put into their Paris efforts, possibly jeopardizing their World Tour Finals chances starting the following day after Paris concludes. It's plainly a silly situation that will hopefully be rectified in the future.

Respectfully,
masterclass
masterclass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:19 AM   #128
country flag guga2120

guga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond reputeguga2120 has a reputation beyond repute

If Mandy makes the sf, I think he will win. He has said he does not want to go into the wtf as he did last year, but with his draw he should be fine.
guga2120 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:31 AM   #129
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy hasn't won a single MS1000 this year, so he might put all his heart and soul into this one.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #130
country flag Ben D.

Ben D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond reputeBen D. has a reputation beyond repute

Monaco leads Melzer 5-1, and then, he just has to beat Tipsarevic to be top 10. Unless there's miracle, it will be Tipsarevic#9 and Monaco#10 first alt.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

1 year, 7 weeks as Top 10 and counting
M T F
Mega-Tsonga-Fandom
don't like Tsonga? move along, it's propaganda here.

Ben D. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #131
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Fed should pull out. Ridiculous draw. Can't possibly be expected to win. Hope Murray clinches it after the Asian swing heartbreak...
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:54 AM   #132
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelNadalisGod View Post
Berdych def. Djokovic
maybe if Paris is played on grass or on Mars
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #133
country flag feuselino

feuselino has a reputation beyond reputefeuselino has a reputation beyond reputefeuselino has a reputation beyond reputefeuselino has a reputation beyond reputefeuselino has a reputation beyond reputefeuselino has a reputation beyond reputefeuselino has a reputation beyond reputefeuselino has a reputation beyond reputefeuselino has a reputation beyond reputefeuselino has a reputation beyond reputefeuselino has a reputation beyond repute

If Federer wins Basel, he will be 1775 points behind Djokovic in the race. My uneducated guess is that Federer will probably show up in Paris just in case Djokovic should lose early to capitalize.
Old 10-27-2012, 11:34 AM   #134
country flag henke007

henke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tipsarevic's section is the weakest in the top half and is up for grabs. Monaco, Melzer, Dolgopolov and Tipsarevic. Anything can happen.
Horrible section for the game
Old 10-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #135
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope nobody gets injured for the WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote