Halloween (and other holidays) Thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-22-2012, 11:38 PM   #16
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Halloween (and other holidays) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoViking View Post
155,000 deaths, per day, to be exact. Otherwise spot on.
You both have no hearts.

Bur anyway agreeing with t-doc means you're wrong.

Federer will win another grand slam.
Cilic is not a one slam wonder.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #17
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
You both have no hearts.

Bur anyway agreeing with t-doc means you're wrong.

Pretty sure I have a heart since I am alive. That organ is essential. If you meant that I don't have a heart because I honestly admit that I care absolutely nothing about random people dying, then I guess you are correct. But with over 7 billion people on the planet I don't think I'll lose sleep over it.

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #18
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Pretty sure I have a heart since I am alive. That organ is essential. If you meant that I don't have a heart because I honestly admit that I care absolutely nothing about random people dying, then I guess you are correct. But with over 7 billion people on the planet I don't think I'll lose sleep over it.
But laughing about it??? Seriously??

I expected better from you.

Old 10-23-2012, 12:04 AM   #19
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
But laughing about it??? Seriously??

I expected better from you.
Why not? Anything can be funny...as long as it's happening to someone else.

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #20
country flag GOATsol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Why not? Anything can be funny...as long as it's happening to someone else.
Because there is a child who needs to live with the guilt of accidentally killing someone. That's a huge burden to bear...not something I would be able to deal with, let alone a little kid.

There is an old woman who died. Maybe she's a grandmother. Maybe she had family, kids who cared about her a lot. So they would be extremely sad about her death. But you would laugh about it, because it doesn't affect you. Right.

My grandfather is very sick now, and if I knew that someone thought his sickness was funny...well, that just makes me sick. You don't have to care, but taking pleasure in another's misfortunes isn't acceptable.

I truly hope that you're just trolling and don't believe this shit that you're saying in real life.