LGBTQIAP MTF posters and straight allies unite! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-20-2012, 11:57 PM   #61
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LGBTQAP MTF posters and straight allies unite!

I know who the allies are and aren't. I have nothing to offer non-allies.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #62
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

This is a safe space for non-cis, non-heterosexuals and our allies. You will be reported if your post is disrespectful.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #63
country flag Tag

Tag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond reputeTag has a reputation beyond repute

passed a few gay clubs when i was out earlier

not a sign of purple

obviously a north american thing...?
Tag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:06 AM   #64
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
passed a few gay clubs when i was out earlier

not a sign of purple

obviously a north american thing...?
Primarily North American in terms of who observes this special day but it's a global event
Old 10-21-2012, 03:09 AM   #65
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Excellent destruction of the faulty religion defense of inequality!
Old 10-21-2012, 06:27 AM   #66
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is a great idea thanks for opening up this thread.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #67
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stand up against bullying & for LGBT youth by going purple for Spirit Day on 10/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I hope everyone is typing in purple today to support equality and against bullying!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
did I get it right?

NADAL - TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - NALBANDIAN - MATOSEVIC
HINGIS - DEMENTIEVA - DOKIC - KOURNIKOVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - RADWANSKA - KIRILENKO - BARTHEL

Dmitry Verdasco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #68
country flag Blue Heart24

Blue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heart24 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stand up against bullying & for LGBT youth by going purple for Spirit Day on 10/1

Quote:
Thank you for your support and kind words, but on this forum, homophobia is very, very real. There are many anti-gay posters, specifically many Eastern European straight guys, and some Latin American guys. I see posters here slinging faggot all the time, gay jokes, and of course, insults directed at me. But I don't let it bother me. I just call it out as that sort of hate should not go unchecked.

Like you put perfectly, society is evolving, the bigots among us better get it together or get left behind!
Gay jokes? If you joke about something,it doesn't mean you feel hate towards it.The same goes for gay jokes.And I doubt the people who insult you do so because you are gay.

Also,you are an hypocrite on so many levels.What about your Church "jokes"? You deliberately abuse Jesus pics/quotes just to show your disrespect towards religion and people who are religious.That's tolerance and equality?

People should be treated equally whatever their sexual orientation is.And yet you constantly invade this forum by displaying your gay preferences.You are gay,so what? You have the right to be and to live your life the way you want.Why do you have the need to constantly rant about it on a tennis forum?
You constantly insult other people,and when they get back to you,you act like you are innocent and report every post.

So before you call me homophobic,if it's not clear from what's written above,I'm against any kind of discrimination.Spirit Day is a good initiative and there should be more stuff like this for all kinds of things.
Blue Heart24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #69
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heart24 View Post
Gay jokes? If you joke about something,it doesn't mean you feel hate towards it.The same goes for gay jokes.And I doubt the people who insult you do so because you are gay.

Also,you are an hypocrite on so many levels.What about your Church "jokes"? You deliberately abuse Jesus pics/quotes just to show your disrespect towards religion and people who are religious.That's tolerance and equality?

People should be treated equally whatever their sexual orientation is.And yet you constantly invade this forum by displaying your gay preferences.You are gay,so what? You have the right to be and to live your life the way you want.Why do you have the need to constantly rant about it on a tennis forum?
You constantly insult other people,and when they get back to you,you act like you are innocent and report every post.

So before you call me homophobic,if it's not clear from what's written above,I'm against any kind of discrimination.Spirit Day is a good initiative and there should be more stuff like this for all kinds of things.
Well said.

And I completely support gay rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #70
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Heart24 View Post

This thread is a safe space from insults and homophobia. If you want to have a personal conversation with me, do it in my thread. Please delete this post, and copy&paste to to my thread. Thank you.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #71
country flag Topspinfetishist
Banned!

Topspinfetishist has a reputation beyond reputeTopspinfetishist has a reputation beyond reputeTopspinfetishist has a reputation beyond reputeTopspinfetishist has a reputation beyond reputeTopspinfetishist has a reputation beyond reputeTopspinfetishist has a reputation beyond reputeTopspinfetishist has a reputation beyond reputeTopspinfetishist has a reputation beyond reputeTopspinfetishist has a reputation beyond reputeTopspinfetishist has a reputation beyond reputeTopspinfetishist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know who the allies are and aren't. I have nothing to offer non-allies.
Unless you consider the possibility that non-allies are potential allies.
Topspinfetishist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #72
country flag hadouken!

hadouken! has a reputation beyond reputehadouken! has a reputation beyond reputehadouken! has a reputation beyond reputehadouken! has a reputation beyond reputehadouken! has a reputation beyond reputehadouken! has a reputation beyond reputehadouken! has a reputation beyond reputehadouken! has a reputation beyond reputehadouken! has a reputation beyond reputehadouken! has a reputation beyond reputehadouken! has a reputation beyond repute

cool idea too bad I missed it
hadouken! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:21 AM   #73
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinfetishist View Post
Unless you consider the possibility that non-allies are potential allies.
That's actually a very fair point. But that person has to be receptive to what the other side is saying. And I don't see that at all from the anti-gay side.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:35 AM   #74
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Four states will be deciding on whether to ban marriage equality or not on November 6th. Maine, Minnesota, Washington and Maryland all have the potential to go down as the first state where marriage equality has won a popular vote on ballot, and things are getting ugly:

The hate side has gotten extremely divisive realizing they very well could lose this time in more than one state. If you have friends in these four states, please make sure they get out to vote for marriage equality! Every single vote matters!
Old 10-23-2012, 04:36 AM   #75
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadouken! View Post
cool idea too bad I missed it
Welcome