Week 45 : Bratislava (Winner : LukᚠRosol) - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #76
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 45 : Bratislava (Entry List)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matinjo View Post
you lost on betting and sharing this shitty comments
Betting on a tennis match between Mugjek and Rochus? Please tell me you are joking...It is disgusting to see a player choke a 40-0 advantage on an opponents service game in the third set...If you equate the truth as making shitty comments, then stay pressed, dude
JamieMU30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #77
country flag Challengerslover

Challengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMU30 View Post
Mugjek is so awful All those break points in the third set at 3-2 wasted...This dude is a mess...Doesn't need to be anywhere near the Top 100 Thank you Rochus for taking out the trash...The last thing the AO needs is this mug in the main draw...Epic fail from Mugjek Get a brain, please and some mental fortitude
Sorry bro, but if this wasn´t top 100 level, then I don´t know what else is...
Challengerslover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:37 PM   #78
country flag matinjo

matinjo has a reputation beyond reputematinjo has a reputation beyond reputematinjo has a reputation beyond reputematinjo has a reputation beyond reputematinjo has a reputation beyond reputematinjo has a reputation beyond reputematinjo has a reputation beyond reputematinjo has a reputation beyond reputematinjo has a reputation beyond reputematinjo has a reputation beyond reputematinjo has a reputation beyond repute

Challengerslover.. you watched Gombos vs. Kunitsyn and Phau vs. Chiudinelli? .. what are the chances for Gombos?
matinjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:58 PM   #79

Challengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond reputeChallengerslover has a reputation beyond repute

I don´t know in this one, really. Gombos played well, but Phau is in a good form as well. Probably worth a risk to go with Gombos at cca. 3.00 odd
Old 11-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #80
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challengerslover View Post
Sorry bro, but if this wasn´t top 100 level, then I don´t know what else is...
Bro, this is a challenger level event...But I can see why you would get the level in this match confused with the matches going on in London right now...They are so similar in level Mugjek and Rochus are barely clinging around 100...If that is exhilirating tennis to you, then Get a brain, bro
Old 11-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #81

I agree that Federer vs. Ferrer wasn´t much better than this, but the reasons are on both sides. I watch a lot of ATP events and I am confident that Rochus-Hajek reached ATP level by far distance. Top50 easily. You can see, for example, the clear difference in Rochus-Hajek and Klec-Sergeyev which really was an awful match. Sergeyev couldn´t be any worse, what a depressive mug, still complaining about something and not able to beat such a playable opponent. Klec lacks talent but is fighting and his opponents are helping him really much. Sergeev was one set up and had a 4-1 lead in TB. Klec converted 3/5 BPs while Sergeyev 2/11. If someone needs a brain, I guess it´s Sergeyev, I don´t understand how can he play so well in R1 and then this shitfest... Also his serve dropped down 2 levels compared to R1.

Last edited by Challengerslover : 11-08-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #82
country flag JamieMU30

I don't understand the logic in anyone thinking Mugjek or Rochus deserve to be in the Top 100, let alone the Top 50....What exactly has either one done this year to be relevant? Their results are extremely mixed, there is not enough consistency, especially Mugjek who was retiring left and right from matches a few weeks ago...Neither one deserves a Top 100 finish IMO...They are better off to play weak challengers, especially Mugjek...Rochus was a decent player in his time and he is probably okay in terms of winning a few rounds at a 250, but both have been huge mugs the last half of the year, clinging around 100-110
Old 11-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #83

Quote:
I don't understand the logic in anyone thinking Mugjek or Rochus deserve to be in the Top 100, let alone the Top 50....What exactly has either one done this year to be relevant? Their results are extremely mixed, there is not enough consistency, especially Mugjek who was retiring left and right from matches a few weeks ago...Neither one deserves a Top 100 finish IMO...They are better off to play weak challengers, especially Mugjek...Rochus was a decent player in his time and he is probably okay in terms of winning a few rounds at a 250, but both have been huge mugs the last half of the year, clinging around 100-110
Misunderstanding. I am not saying they deserve to be in top50, I am talking about their recent match which was really high intensity and both guys were playing their top level. That´s a big difference. No way Hajek is top 50 material, but I can see him being around 100th place and somehow squeezing into grandslams. But that recent match clearly was top50 level, really was fun to watch.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #84
country flag JamieMU30

Quote:
Misunderstanding. I am not saying they deserve to be in top50, I am talking about their recent match which was really high intensity and both guys were playing their top level. That´s a big difference. No way Hajek is top 50 material, but I can see him being around 100th place and somehow squeezing into grandslams. But that recent match clearly was top50 level, really was fun to watch.
To me, the level of one match is not sufficient evidence to suggest a player should be in the Top 100...Squeezing into slams is not cool when you are a mug like Mugjek...Lots of better players than him deserve to "squeeze" into grandslams....He should be required to always play qualies in order to prove his level is that of a 1R grand slam...I wouldn't find it fun to watch a player miss tons of break points to lose in the end...That is fucking sad, dude
Old 11-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #85

Quote:
To me, the level of one match is not sufficient evidence to suggest a player should be in the Top 100...
But I am not saying that Hajek should be in top 100 based on this one match, omg... If I would be telling something based on one recent match, I would go higher than top 100 with Hajek. But I know that he plays his best tennis only at Slovak and Czech challengers, other than that he is probably somewhere between 95-110, so nothing special. I don´t like him at all, even Rochus is much more interesting for me. The only thing I wanted to say was that their match was really good with both somehow playing their 100%. Break points missed or not, that has nothing to do with overall quality and intensity of the match.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #86
country flag JamieMU30

Quote:
But I am not saying that Hajek should be in top 100 based on this one match, omg... If I would be telling something based on one recent match, I would go higher than top 100 with Hajek. But I know that he plays his best tennis only at Slovak and Czech challengers, other than that he is probably somewhere between 95-110, so nothing special. I don´t like him at all, even Rochus is much more interesting for me. The only thing I wanted to say was that their match was really good with both somehow playing their 100%. Break points missed or not, that has nothing to do with overall quality and intensity of the match.
Dude, omg, calm down....If you think the quality was out of this world, that is awesome...You can think what you want...I just don't think any Mugjek/Rochus match could be that high of quality...We can agree to disagree
Old 11-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #87
country flag RonaldGomez

RonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond reputeRonaldGomez has a reputation beyond repute

Please keep the trolling for General Messages...
Old 11-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #88
country flag JamieMU30

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldGomez View Post
Please keep the trolling for General Messages...
and
Old 11-09-2012, 09:01 AM   #89
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

lacko finally having a nice run here!!

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #90
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

report froom yesterday
http://www.tennisalternative.com/bra...es-rn1825.html

Ollie says Lacko is fav against him... but maybe he wants pressure off

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote