I have decided to retire from MTF - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-22-2012, 08:57 AM   #121
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have decided to retire from MTF

i knew you would be back, nice to hear

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2012, 10:57 AM   #122
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know Groove left

Good that he is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #123
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty de Sade View Post
Still love the taste of the gun metal, I see.

Thank goodness you changed your mind Love, otherwise I've got nothing to read during this off season.

Any chance you are making a stop in Miami? Save a hug for me and Cheryl if you are.
Well, yes, as they say, old habits die hard

You are in Miami?
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #124
country flag GOAT = Fed
Banned!

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Someone bump Groove's thread from around this time last year; when got caught posting lulzy BS
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #125
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As long as you are making a dent in your college credits, it's all good.

No, I meant if you were planning to attend the tournament. Best place to get into trouble.
Graduating in the Spring actually

Ahh, well we all know how you love to get into trouble I don't believe I'll be at the tournament, no, not this year, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Someone bump Groove's thread from around this time last year; when got caught posting lulzy BS
You are free to do so, good sir Will be nice to get a few laughs at my 2011 expense.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #126
Future ATP Star

Quote:
I'm still thinking you're a teenager...wow, congrats. What are you planning to do now?

No, no no. Not in a professional capacity- I will be on my best behavior. Sorry to hear we won't see you.
Probably move back to the O, grad school at the alma mater, graduate that Fall 2014, get a job at a big time academy somewhere, most likely Bradenton, but I would like to be in California, we'll see, by the start of 2015. Work there about a year, maybe two, until I have the finances and skill to hit the tour.

When you are in Miami, go to as many Miami Heat Basketball games there that you can.

Quote:
Old 11-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #127
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Kitty de Sade is back! I remember her from my lurking years!
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #128

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh boy. If I said or did anything offensive RtD, it was the coke talking.
...Hmmmm

Well, what I really wanted to tell you is I like the way you quietly slip out and slip into MTF without much melodrama unlike 'Johnny "Elvis" Groove' here.

BTW, what struck me most about you was your appellation: it sticks! Yours and Tangerine Dreams'.
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
Old 11-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #129
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
Who else thinks Enrique must be one of the sweetest posters on MTF? Its ACC time, and he's still got Mr MTF in his mind!

Cut me some slack mate.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #130
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
How you doin', man?

Yes, it has been a shame I have yet to win a Mr. MTF, but my best chance I think was in 2010, when I was too busy at the time to really campaign hard. Perhaps this will be my year?

And with the endorsement of the current title holder, surely my chances will go up
I'm doing great man. MTF hasn't been as interesting as before but I'll probably won't leave as well. Been busy with business, graduating and other stuff as well my man.

How is it going with the ladies?

Yeah, forget that meaningless ACC trophy. The trophy you want is Mr. MTF and hopefully you can snatch it this year. Maybe you have to launch a late charm offensive to win some people over. We will campaign hard for you this year

All jokes asides, still happy you're here man. You always provide me with a good laugh and you are one of the most respectful Rafa fans over here. I can't recall we (me being a Fedfan) ever had an argument. And of course you are the only member who can reach my casanova status, obviously.

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:44 PM   #131
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Change the fucking thread title bro.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #132
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

What an absolute joke of a thread and poster

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #133
country flag Everko

Everko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond repute

why did you have to come back? Wanted tp prtedn like a nadal fan and kick some real nadal fans more?

about the Federer Will Fall thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raferminator
Best damn thread I've ever read on MTF. You should be awarded for being a visionary. Some of us out here noticed it and appreciated it.
Federer will fall
Murray will never win a slam
Federer will never beat Nadal again in a slam
Golubev will rise
Go Ouahab
Everko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:57 AM   #134

Guys, lets give one big shout out for Johnny for at least trying to pep things up for himself, for all the drama and the suspense!