I have decided to retire from MTF - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #16
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have decided to retire from MTF

Why do people post in this thread? He can't read it. He's not here anymore.
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #17
country flag PiggyGotRoasted

PiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond reputePiggyGotRoasted has a reputation beyond repute

Are you now planning your own talk show? What plans did you make for your retirement? What are you now going to do with your life? Did andy roddicks recent retirement influence you at all into thinking there is life outside tennis (Well posting about tennis)?
PiggyGotRoasted is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #18
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
he can read it logged out

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #19
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
He's on lurkmode. One can remain on lurkmode indefinitely, but that's not called leaving MTF.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #20
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

uh, oh, we need more drama. Blow Job getting banned or retiring would be more fun. At least he is mildly retarded. you are not too bad.
We'll miss ya.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #21
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Johnny Groove is a Nadalfan who I have always respected, his early mtf history of lying/trolling non withstanding. Like Sunset of Age, groove has resisted the MTF tradition that says you have to be a little delusional if you want to support Rafa. Most of all, groove is a knowledgeable and passionate tennis fan. So hats off for that. If this thread is for real then I wish you good luck in life and also with your tennis career.

I also understand this reasoning, I have been on the verge of making a similar thread myself for a couple of months now, but something has stopped me each time. But it will happen sooner or later and that's just life I guess. You move on.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:48 PM   #22
country flag niff

niff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
He's on lurkmode. One can remain on lurkmode indefinitely, but that's not called leaving MTF.
What a torturous existence
niff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #23
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

btw, what happened to that I_mac chick? she was super annoying, but she thought she was smart ... She tried so hard. It was so painful to read her sh!t.
Prima Donna was the most pretentious person I've ever came across on any boards. the most obnoxious Fed Tard that ever lived (hey, nothing wrong liking good ol' Fed btw, but she was something). Thinking she is better than anyone, uneducated but pretending to be smart, listening 'classical music' and eating some fancy Italian cheap food, trying to impress us all the time, being a racist insulting everyone. Gee. It took forever to ban her but, I have to admit, MTF police are pretty good, lol.

At least GlennM was interesting.

oh, I feel so gossipy today, lol
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:50 PM   #24
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Johnny Groove is a Nadalfan who I have always respected, his early mtf history of lying/trolling non withstanding. Like Sunset of Age, groove has resisted the MTF tradition that says you have to be a little delusional if you want to support Rafa. Most of all, groove is a knowledgeable and passionate tennis fan. So hats off for that. If this thread is for real then I wish you good luck in life and also with your tennis career.

I also understand this reasoning, I have been on the verge of making a similar thread myself for a couple of months now, but something has stopped me each time. But it will happen sooner or later and that's just life I guess. You move on.
Why make a similar thread? If you go, just disappear into the sunset...
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #25
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by niff View Post
What a torturous existence
Well, one just has to login to return.

MTF doesn't delete hibernating accounts. Once, I didn't log on for few months at a stretch. Then, came back. It was all there.

The poster I_mac is an interesting example. She returns once in a year. Lurks otherwise. That's not called leaving.

We should all think of this as a stretched hiatus for Johnny. Nothing more.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #26
country flag Mateya
Mateja Atptourova

Mateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond repute

Johnny, my man of t(h)rust, come back!

At least log in from time to time. You will be missed.

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/1210/88t-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, TINA MAZE, Melanija Trump, Mateja *********.
SLOVENIA - small but extremely dangerous.
Umag > Roland Garros
WTA tour
Nothing in life is NID.
Mateya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #27
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I had to check the date in case it was April 1st.

Bye JG. Chase your dreams. Good luck.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #28
country flag Deathless Mortal
♤23♤

Deathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond reputeDeathless Mortal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Lol, see you next week Johnny. Your thread about your baby was more legit than this
This.

"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:29 PM   #29
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Cool story, bro! Don't know if it's enough to have a decent run at ACC, though...
Old 10-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #30
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

MTF is like the Hotel California, you can check out anytime you'd like but you can never leave.

Enjoy your hiatus, Johnny Groove, and we'll see you again when the AO begins and Rafa returns.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote