Still hurt... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
country flag bounccer

bounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond reputebounccer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Still hurt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxhGF...ure=plpp_video

Look at 3h 22mn 57 s

Listen the commentator, watch Coria's face, i "accidentally" rewatched some parts of this match, still heartbreaking

Who thought a clay's tornado would come next year
bounccer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
country flag SVK

SVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond reputeSVK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Still hurt...

This match
The title is so right, I was a huge Coria fan in that years and I remember after second set I was thinking "the title is pretty much yours, just don´t get injured" and then he started to cramp later, missed those MPs and lost I am pretty sure I even didn´t watch Gaudio´s MP, I was devastated and didn´t want to see that last point.
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:15 PM   #3
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Still hurt...

I think this is still the worst memory I have of any tennis match, ever. It just still feels so wrong. As if there was something not right with the course of history...

And with hindsight, knowing that (contrary to what everyone thought and said at the time) he never had another opportunity to play a RG final... It's even worse!
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote