Wow Gaudio has fans?? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2004, 05:52 PM   #1
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wow Gaudio has fans??

I haven't heard of a gaudio fan till now???What do u like at him that he has to get till 8-6 to win a match with a player that can't serve????
Sorry for beeing so mean but....It's Gaudio
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2004, 06:13 AM   #2
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wow Gaudio has fans??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra
I haven't heard of a gaudio fan till now???What do u like at him that he has to get till 8-6 to win a match with a player that can't serve????
Dear Sandra!

I wouldn't like to be so mean myself but... Do you have so little respect for a player you don't like to think he should not have supporters? It's not coz YOU think that he's won a match coz his opponent couldn't serve that it's what really happened. If you DO want to know about this, sbdy here would certainly be glad to send you a copy of the match! So that you can check this!!!!!!

Don't have much time now to go on this. Will certainly talk to you later! Unless others do so before...
Old 11-10-2004, 06:14 AM   #3
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funny troll, you must be bored.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 06:18 AM   #4
country flag Marc Rosset is Tall

Marc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond reputeMarc Rosset is Tall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it my fault that you have as many brains in your head as Coria does Grand Slam titles?
Marc Rosset is Tall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 08:27 AM   #5
country flag YulBrynnerWasBald

YulBrynnerWasBald has a spectacular aura aboutYulBrynnerWasBald has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Repeat after me three times. I am stupid and need help, once you have done that, then you will be able to move forward.

Why? Here is why. I don't give a crap whether you like a player or not, it's like I don't like Roddick or many others, but they have fans and it's their choice to support them.

Do I ask yourself, why are you lacking in intelligence? If you really wanted to know the answer to this question, it's very easy to find the answer, and a hint to the answer it's on this message board somewhere.
YulBrynnerWasBald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 08:33 AM   #6
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sandra, I'm back. With 1 question. What do you exactly mean when you write "it's Gaudio"?

I'm not as sarcastic and mean as those in the msgs up above but I really do feel that you're totally lacking respect towards the player but also towards those who have made the choice to support him. I don't care that you don't like him as a player. You can as well deny his abilities as a player. You're free to think whatever you like. Anyway I find it irrespectful and offending to be qualified by you as some "useless" supporter coz "it's Gaudio".

And no doubt my feeling about it is shared by many of other Gaudio's fans! And I think you should be more carefull about what you say. You have the right to express your opinion. But try not to be offending in denying that one player is worth supporting. Coz I think that not ALL Gaudio's fans will be as open-minded as I've been with you so far. And I wouldn't like it to be offending to you in return.

Well that's only MY opinion.
Old 11-10-2004, 08:38 AM   #7
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Funny troll, you must be bored.
Yeah GWH! I hope for her you're right...
Old 11-10-2004, 10:15 AM   #8
country flag FryslanBoppe

FryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant futureFryslanBoppe has a brilliant future

Sandra,

Coria trolling season is over and who won the 2004 RG title, and no amount of crying, whining and whatever crap you are trying to start, will change this.
FryslanBoppe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 12:11 PM   #9
country flag MeluG

MeluG has a reputation beyond reputeMeluG has a reputation beyond reputeMeluG has a reputation beyond reputeMeluG has a reputation beyond reputeMeluG has a reputation beyond reputeMeluG has a reputation beyond reputeMeluG has a reputation beyond reputeMeluG has a reputation beyond reputeMeluG has a reputation beyond reputeMeluG has a reputation beyond reputeMeluG has a reputation beyond repute

Sandra...sorry but yes it's Gaudio, the winner of a grand slam, the best one: Roland Garros. Too bad, you have no tennis knowledgement. I wonder if the player you mention in your signature knows what winning a gs is

Melu =O)

"Algunos piensan que yo fui el impulsor de esa reunión y yo, por mi carácter, no puedo organizar ni mi casa" (Gaudio, 2004).

Gaston Gaudio Mania
MeluG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 04:56 PM   #10
country flag Gaston

Gaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond reputeGaston has a reputation beyond repute

At Sandra. gaudio is such a sympa player so your statements are total stupid and I think you should go away in this forum.

Vamos Gaston.

Roland Garros Winner 2004 and 2005?
Gaston is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 08:02 PM   #11
country flag Choupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaston
Roland Garros Winner 2004 and 2005?
But who knows?...
Old 01-11-2005, 05:14 PM   #12
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Wow sandra seems a really funny girl
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 09:07 PM   #13
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

Haha! This topic is awesome.
I love Gaudio coz he's as funny as you . 2 Jokers

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 12:00 PM   #14
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washa Koroleva
Haha! This topic is awesome.
I love Gaudio coz he's as funny as you . 2 Jokers
Good one Washa!!
Old 02-25-2005, 02:36 PM   #15
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Just came across this thread for the first time - haven't had such a good laugh in ages! Though good to see the troll never came back after her first post. VAMOS GASTON!!!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote