My methodology is simple .. I pick up the historical data and process them.
But I do not use points system ATP, because I do not accept egalitarian ATP-system of distribution points
Very big example is 30th week 2015! Tournament Bogota-250
is NOT the same as Bastad-250 or Umag-250!!
I can see that you calculate the "weight" of every tournament based on the ranking of the top 16 players entering the tournament, probably your own rankings, not ATPs?
- using my own rankings not official ATP!!
But how do you translate that weight into points earned for each round, and how the bonus system works?
- thats a system of formulas..
- bonus system = 1=50, 2-5=40, 6-10=30, 11-25=20, 26-50=10, 51-100=5, 101-250=2 and 251-500=1 bonus point
And do you always calculate the weight based on the top 16, regardless of the draw size of the tournament?
- yes always by 16 top players
How do you accumulate points for players, for how long, does your system devalues points over time?
- 52 weeks
- 3 years old data (grass = 5 yo)
Good form/bad form
- calculating last 9 weeks.. 1 win ATP = 4, Challenger = 2 and Futures = 1 point..
- 1 week
good form/bad form
top Czech players