|||| Dudi Sela :: }} - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-30-2008, 02:42 PM   #196
country flag RGK

RGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: |||| Dudi Sela :: }}

Nice job Dudi.
RGK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2008, 06:59 PM   #197
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Dudi lost to JMDP 5-7 0-6.

Moscow is his next tournament.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #198
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Did not think he would get past JMDP but at least he is having good fall season.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:29 AM   #199
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Dudi will be playing in Moscow this week.

LLODRA, Michael FRA vs QUALIFIER
SANTORO, Fabrice FRA vs SCHUKIN, Yuri KAZ
SELA, Dudi ISR vs HANESCU, Victor ROU
STAKHOVSKY, Sergiy UKR vs MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA
Old 10-07-2008, 03:17 PM   #200
country flag RGK

RGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond reputeRGK has a reputation beyond repute

win on Hansco today in three sets.
great jod Dudi
Old 10-07-2008, 10:48 PM   #201
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-08-2008, 06:17 AM   #202
country flag *Raine

*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute*Raine has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is late but I just read this one from the ATP site and thought I should post this here:

http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/2008ne...a_airplane.asp

Quote:
Sela Safe But Shaken After Emergency Landing

Dudi Sela typically gets a little bit nervous before every flight, but as a professional tennis player, he’s learned to cope with that feeling. Last week, however, a flight he was on had an engine go out, and needed to make an emergency landing, which gave the Israeli No. 1 quite a fright.

Sela was flying home from Tokyo late Thursday for a couple days before coming to Moscow. From Tokyo he went to Beijing, where he boarded an El Al 767 for the flight to Tel Aviv.

Seated over the wing, Sela noticed on take off a strange noise from the engine just outside his window. After 10 minutes, he called for a flight attendant and asked about the noise.

A few moments later, the pilot made an announcement that indeed there was some trouble with one of the engines, but they were fine to continue.

For three hours the strange noises stopped and started from the engine. Then suddenly there was much louder noise from the engine, and Sela says the whole plane seemed to jerk back.

Twenty seconds later, the same noise and jerking sensation happened again.

“I was very nervous,” Sela said Sunday in Moscow. “I thought it was not going to finish good.”

Quickly the pilot announced that the left engine had gone out, and as a precaution, the aircraft was going to make a rather hasty landing at a small airport near the China-Kazakhstan border.

It was only about 15 minutes later that the plane was on the ground, much to the relief of Sela and the more than 150 passengers on the flight.

Sela said they were lucky to be so close to an airport to land at, but even for that short time until landing, it was a tense ride. “There were some people getting stressed and in shock,” he said. “Most of the people were very calm. Everyone was very quiet.”

All the passengers spent the night in a hotel while another plane was brought in to take them to Tel Aviv.

With a different aircraft, the passengers flew to Tel Aviv on Friday. For Sela, there wasn’t any real fear getting back on a flight. “It was a new plane,” he explained. “I’ve flown a lot before. I knew the chances of that happening again were very small.”

The mishap cost Sela some time at home, and also didn’t give him much time to shake off the experience. On Saturday he boarded an Aeroflot plane to head nonstop to Moscow. This was a much smaller plane, and Sela admitted “I was very scared.”

Sela will leave the flying behind as he plays Victor Hanescu in the opening round of the Kremlin Cup in Moscow.
I'm a newly converted fan of Sela. First time I saw him play on tv was when he played against Robredo and Roddick in China Open.

| San Antonio Spurs | NY Mets| Pittsburgh Penguins
~Cristiano Ronaldo ~ Albert Pujols ~ Ricky Rubio
*Raine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:56 AM   #203
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

thanks for the article and welcome
Old 10-12-2008, 10:12 PM   #204
country flag Getta

Dudi will be playing the Tashkent Challenger this week.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #205
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

I saw that he received a wild card.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:57 AM   #206
country flag RGK

yes.
should be at least be in the final.
come on Dudi
Old 10-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #207
country flag Tommy fan

Tommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond reputeTommy fan has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Dudi

Nalbandian ~Gasquet ~ Sela ~ Wawrinka
Safin!!
Tommy fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:37 AM   #208
country flag Getta

Dudi defeated qualifier Nathan Thompson 7-5 6-3. He will be playing Yuri Schukin in the second round.

Official site: http://www.tennis.uz/

Old 10-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #209
country flag Getta

Dudi defeated Schukin 6-1 7-6(1).

He will be playing Mathieu Montcourt in the QF.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #210
country flag Enja

Enja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond reputeEnja has a reputation beyond repute

from Moscow
http://www.rustennisplayers.ru/images/KC_2008/Sela.html