Keeping the streak going- Shanghai Masters, CAMPEOON - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #271
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping the streak going- Shanghai Masters, SF Berdych

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I was at my grandma couldnt update it
Playing the grandma card!

Now we can only think you are a good boy.

star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #272
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Keeping the streak going- Shanghai Masters, CAMPEOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole
It really is an amazing feeling when you fight hard and at the end you are rewarded for it. Of course sometimes it happens, and sometimes it doesn't. The most important thing is to keep believing and fighting back. There is no room for giving up. It paid off today for me, but I have to give a lot of credit to Andy who really stretched me to limits. I love what I do and I enjoyed every moment of these past two weeks. Hope you enjoyed it too, and hope you are going to smile now when I take an opportunity to apologize (once again) for giving you couple of heart attacks today. Seriously, I'm not doing it on purpose! But please promise you will take some time to relax after these 3h of excitement So, I dedicate this trophy to all of you who never give up! Thank you guys, I received so much love from you - together we are pushing the limits!
Nole is in love with us all.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #273
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Nole is in love with us all.
He sounds so happy and really in love with the whole world.

Where is that quote from?

Old 10-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #274
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

From Nole's facebook page, stary. You remember facebook?
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #275
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
From Nole's facebook page, stary. You remember facebook?
Barely
Old 10-14-2012, 05:17 PM   #276
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
How could you guys survive this nerve wracking drama? Big props to you, you are brave supporters. Maybe I should start to drink some beer.

I won't believe he won it actually, let alone the TB (saving 5 CPs? No way!) until watching it later with my own eyes. If it really happened, great job, Nole. I do hope this can serve as a huge confidence boost.
It's not easy. I quit for a little while at the beginning of 2nd set

Quote:

The Chinese words he repeated after the MC mean 'Shanghai is my second home.'?
AP won't be too happy with the picture of Nole with a Rolex watch.
THe MC lied. He said "Shanghai is my home" not second

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny View Post
Is that true ? I hope they stay good friends! Or maybe Nole realizes that he has been mentally weak against Andy, and is trying to fix it in one way or another...

How did the award speeches go?

Congrats, Novak .
They are still very friendly at the net. May be miscommunication as Murray leaned a bit forward while Nole was back a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Playing the grandma card!

Now we can only think you are a good boy.

Dom was probably in the police station waiting for bail for driving with a suspended license but Nole bailed him out

Thanks for the thread Dom.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #277
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Nole also said in Chinese "Thank You" and "I love you" but he did not roll his tongue when he said the word "love".
Old 10-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #278
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Nole also said in Chinese "Thank You" and "I love you" but he did not roll his tongue when he said the word "love".
This is a small error?

This man who has such an amazing ear for languages and yet such a tin ear for music.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:04 PM   #279
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
This is a small error?

This man who has such an amazing ear for languages and yet such a tin ear for music.
It's tough for people whose native languages that do not have the phonic. I don't know Slavic language so I am not sure. It's no big deal and Chinese are used to foreigners having a hard time pronouncing those words.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:09 PM   #280
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute

I got up at 3.30 am to watch this match. I loved reading this thread, it brought back all the drama I felt!

Thanks for posting...I don't know how you do it...I get so tense I have to walk around my family room...I think I walked 10 miles today!

Novak really needed this win: maybe now he'll relax and will be able to serve at his usual level against Andy.

My heart is full today...
Old 10-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #281
country flag Nole fan
The new era of SuperNovak

Nole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond reputeNole fan has a reputation beyond repute

Just came here to salute all my fellow nole fans... our champ is back in full mode.

Either you get him or you don't.

Novak Djokovic nº1!

The Golden Era of Novak: Australian Open * Dubai * Indian Wells * Miami * Belgrade * Madrid * Rome * Wimbledon * Montreal * US Open * Abu Dhabi * Australian Open * Miami * Toronto * China * Shanghai * World Tour Finals 2012 * Australian Open 2013 * Dubai * Montecarlo * Beijing * Shanghai * Paris * WTF * Indian Wells * Miami * Rome * WIMBLEDON 2014
Federer to Nole: "Amazing year. Amazing tournament. Amazing match. You are THE BEST!"
Nole fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #282
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

I have watched the racquet smashes, and after due consideration, I have to give Djokovic the win. It was sustained brutality with a dismissive toss at the end. I'd say he took the title on effort and on style points.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #283
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
I have watched the racquet smashes, and after due consideration, I have to give Djokovic the win. It was sustained brutality with a dismissive toss at the end. I'd say he took the title on effort and on style points.
Nole's racquet breaking is always spectacular. He let it all out today. Murray's was pretty lame today in that half hearted toss then failed to catch it.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #284
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Nole's racquet breaking is always spectacular. He let it all out today. Murray's was pretty lame today in that half hearted toss then failed to catch it.
Was nearly as lame as his panty pull.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:33 PM   #285
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Quote:
Was nearly as lame as his panty pull.
please stop reminding me that pic. I just managed to stuck the image in a remote, hard to access part of my brain.