Is Nishikori the highest ranked player with no haters on MTF?!! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #106
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Nishikori the highest ranked player with no haters on MTF?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romismak View Post
Just wait and he will be hated - more popular he will be - higher in ranking he will be there will be new haters

I remember year ago or don´t know when but here was similar thread about Ferrer - he was hard-working nice guy who isn´t hated

Now he is No.1 enemy for many people... he is biggest vulture in universe...

You will see some people will come up with something vs Nishikori you will see
It's quite simple - you know you're doing something RIGHT when you get to have a good amount of pathetic 'haters'. Nishikori isn't yet there already, but his time will come soon enough... if he manages to back up his Tokyo victory with a few other good victories, especially in case there's some top dog involved.
It's one of the Laws of MTF if I'm not mistaken, and if it isn't yet, I kindly request Jon to include it in his list.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 10-08-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2014, 03:44 AM   #107
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Nishikori the highest ranked player with no haters on MTF?!!

Haters cannot be found.

The prince of tennis has no real haters. Only fake ones who try to be different or "special" by hating him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex999 View Post
You never know with Djokovic. He is as predictable as Calgary weather.

Last edited by Nole Rules : 03-29-2014 at 03:59 AM.
Nole Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote