China Open Final :: Djokovic d. Tsonga 7-6(4) 6-2 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #61
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: China Open Final :: Djokovic d. Tsonga 7-6(4) 6-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Are you serious or just clowning around. Mickey Carlo counts as a 500 event. As for the quality of the field argument, that's also evident. Djokovic won Toronto () and Miami (against Murray, Roger's Dubai win was more challenging than this). No point in arguing when I've won the argument before it has even begun.
Sorry, your both arguments here are feeble. Monte Carlo had pretty much all the best clay courters minus Fed - Nadal, Ferrer, Almagro, Nole, also Murray, Berdych, Bellucci, that's as hard as it gets on clay. The second one, Nole beats Murray = not challenging, Fed beats Murray = challenging is casebook example of tard argument, doesn't even deserve a comment.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #62
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
Are you serious or just clowning around. Mickey Carlo counts as a 500 event. As for the quality of the field argument, that's also evident. Djokovic won Toronto () and Miami (against Murray, Roger's Dubai win was more challenging than this). No point in arguing when I've won the argument before it has even begun.
No, Looney Boy, you've failed again(as usual).
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:52 PM   #63
country flag Hypnotize

Hypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond reputeHypnotize has a reputation beyond repute

Exciting match although Novak always looked the better player after he broke back at the start of the 1st set. I loved the Gangnam dance at the end and him signing his name in Chinese.

What a legend!
Hypnotize is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #64
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Jo was great the first 3/4th's of the first set, but as soon as Nole stepped his game up, game over.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #65
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Tsonga. You allowed Djokovic to ruin the week.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,861,357 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 476-148...
TITLES: 30 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #66
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Jo wasn't in position to allow anything.No1e was in total control.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #67
Banned!

Papa Srdjan's force is strong, No1e is in form, things are good.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #68
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Djoker

On the road to #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
No, Looney Boy, you've failed again(as usual).

He always fails. I have no clue why that poster is still allowed to troll around here.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:31 PM   #69
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Raonic did that to you dont blame Tsonga
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #70
country flag theseth1119

theseth1119 has a reputation beyond reputetheseth1119 has a reputation beyond reputetheseth1119 has a reputation beyond reputetheseth1119 has a reputation beyond reputetheseth1119 has a reputation beyond reputetheseth1119 has a reputation beyond reputetheseth1119 has a reputation beyond reputetheseth1119 has a reputation beyond reputetheseth1119 has a reputation beyond reputetheseth1119 has a reputation beyond reputetheseth1119 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it true that if Djokovic wins Shanghai that Rogie needs to at least make the QF at Shanghai to remain #1?
theseth1119 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:59 PM   #71
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
Raonic did that to you dont blame Tsonga
Sap is pretty much clueless when it comes to tennis so no point to argue with him/her. I'm surprised that this silly kid is not banned because of his complete lack of common sense .

anyway, nice win for Nole.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #72
country flag Honestly
Banned!

Honestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond reputeHonestly has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff from the Djoker. Congrats.
Honestly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #73
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseth1119 View Post
Is it true that if Djokovic wins Shanghai that Rogie needs to at least make the QF at Shanghai to remain #1?
Yes, it is...

Federer's #1 ranking is not really in danger in Shanghai, or even in Basel, because Novak will not play Basel and will drop 180 points there.

Things will get interesting in Paris.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #74
country flag Yolita

Yolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond reputeYolita has a reputation beyond repute

Great match to watch... The first set was amazing...Very thrilling and incredible quality...

Novak is playing like a god again...
Old 10-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #75
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute

Good final. Jo really blew that first set though, he had chances to win it. Also, he didn't charge the net with as much frequency and accuracy as he should; with Novak's immense ability to turn defense into offense, rallying with him from the baseline should be avoided as much as possible.

That said, good week for Jo, he seems in form for his favorite part of the season, the indoor season. Novak increases his outdoor lead over him on H2H to 8-1 - Jo leads 4-0 indoor.

As for Nole, he showed once again why he is the best player in the world and deservedly almost a lock to end the year as #1. Great performance after Tsonga's blistering start.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote