Tokyo F: Nishikori bagels Raonic 7-6(5) 3-6 6-0 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-07-2012, 08:25 AM   #31
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tokyo F: Nishikori bagels Raonic 7-6(5) 3-6 6-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMU30 View Post
Bagelled by Nishikori in a ATP 500 Final Muglos is beyond pathetic...My god, and these Muglostards on here think this dude will win a slam? Nishikori is so much more talented than Muglos in every department...Hitting easy rally balls into the net, piss ass poor second serve, horrible movement, horrible from the back of the court, just dreadful in every department really...This dude better be glad he has a first serve, otherwise he would be getting bagelled regularly...

Dedicated to all the Muglostards who hype this dude on the regular...Kei...Thank you for taking out the talentless garbage in a great display...Watching Kei tonight made Muglos look even more pathetic in every single department...Kei saved tennis...Muglos, go work on your shit game, please and try not to get bagelled by way better players than you in finals again
WHO is this guy and why haven't I noticed him before??

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 8 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #32
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute

Kei was already my favourite of the young ones and this just confirmed it. Have someone to really root for when Nadal retires. Seems like such a sweet guy and wow that backhand. There was a lot of expectation and pressure today and he rose to it. To think that not so long ago he was still Project 45 - top 10 here he comes!

A word for Milos - today doesn't take away his great win vs Murray - he'll obviously contend for big titles with that serve of his. Do think however that he is limited by the fact that he so often relies on tiebreaks - needs to improve that BH a lot more as his patterns of play become predictable. Still, future top 10 too and not too distant future either.
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #33
country flag justafanYYC

justafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond repute

The Japanese crowd is so polite! They even wait for the English translation before they applaud!
2013 CH Yeongwol (outdoor hard)
2011 CH Samarkand (outdoor clay)

Doubles: 60
Championships:
2013 Masters 1000 Montreal (w/joe87) (outdoor hard)
2012 Special Olympic Tournament London (w/traddles) (outdoor grass)
justafanYYC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #34
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash86 View Post
Kei was already my favourite of the young ones and this just confirmed it. Have someone to really root for when Nadal retires. Seems like such a sweet guy and wow that backhand. There was a lot of expectation and pressure today and he rose to it. To think that not so long ago he was still Project 47 - top 10 here he comes!

A word for Milos - today doesn't take away his great win vs Murray - he'll obviously contend for big titles with that serve of his. Do think however that he is limited by the fact that he so often relies on tiebreaks - needs to improve that BH a lot more as his patterns of play become predictable. Still, future top 10 too and not too distant future either.
Same here, he's got something exciting that caught my imagination as well.

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 8 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #35
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute

If by some miracle Kei could qualify for the YEC, he'd be incredibly dangerous indoors. The way he takes the ball early and a reflects pace, he'd be really difficult for big hitters like Berdych, Tsonga and even Djokovic.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #36
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post

Hopefully in a couple years we will see these two in a GS final.
this

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #37
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond reputeRaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafanYYC View Post
The Japanese crowd is so polite! They even wait for the English translation before they applaud!
The Japs are most civilized race on earth. That can be see in their mannerisms as much as in their second-to-none quality gadgets.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:29 AM   #38
country flag PoliFanAthic

PoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond reputePoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond reputePoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond reputePoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond reputePoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond reputePoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond reputePoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond reputePoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond reputePoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond reputePoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond reputePoliFanAthic has a reputation beyond repute

Great day for Japanese sportsmen in Japan: Kobayashi gets the first podium of his career in F1 at Suzuka and less than an hour later Nishikori wins the title in Tokyo.
PoliFanAthic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:29 AM   #39
country flag Sanya

Sanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond repute

Must admit I underestimated Kei before match, great play from him. He has so quick hands, remind me Kolya a bit. It`s really tough task to play in the same tempo with him from baseline. His backhand was stunning today.

As for Milos - he was under inner pressure from the 1st point. I never had a feeling he was playing freely today.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:29 AM   #40
country flag Evitman

Evitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond reputeEvitman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafanYYC View Post
This!

Kei
Old 10-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #41
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Raonic is almost one dimensional in this match.

How on earth did Murray lose to him?

but Nishikori was on fire. His returns of serve was brilliant.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #42
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Fun fact: 2nd consecutive 3rd set bagel for this tournament in the finals
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:30 AM   #43
country flag Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond reputeImperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Kei Well done winning a title in your home event.:cheer:
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #44
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

also, kei is a lovely guy with his fans
cant say the same about many atp top players

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:32 AM   #45
country flag justafanYYC

justafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond repute

Beer!
2013 CH Yeongwol (outdoor hard)
2011 CH Samarkand (outdoor clay)

Doubles: 60
Championships:
2013 Masters 1000 Montreal (w/joe87) (outdoor hard)
2012 Special Olympic Tournament London (w/traddles) (outdoor grass)
justafanYYC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote