An ode to Rafael Nadal - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-16-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
country flag shrinivassg

shrinivassg has a reputation beyond reputeshrinivassg has a reputation beyond reputeshrinivassg has a reputation beyond reputeshrinivassg has a reputation beyond reputeshrinivassg has a reputation beyond reputeshrinivassg has a reputation beyond reputeshrinivassg has a reputation beyond reputeshrinivassg has a reputation beyond reputeshrinivassg has a reputation beyond reputeshrinivassg has a reputation beyond reputeshrinivassg has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb An ode to Rafael Nadal

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/09/1...-rafael-nadal/

The unending rallies, the everlasting energy, the top spin and the ‘grace-less’ game as many of the Tennis purists put it. But Rafa to me has been more than just the Tennis. Every point is a never-ending struggle, and it is never over till the ball is out. Chasing the ball like your life depended on it, from one end of the court to the other. Running like a mad bull towards the net to retrieve a clever drop by the player at the other side of the net and converting that otherwise defensive position into a point with an unbelievable passing shot. Sliding, falling and getting yourself dirty as against the graceful Federer who with his single-handed backhand belonged more to an artist studio than on the Tennis court!

Read on at: http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/09/1...-rafael-nadal/
shrinivassg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2012, 01:37 AM   #2
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An ode to Rafael Nadal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinivassg View Post
http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/09/1...-rafael-nadal/

The unending rallies, the everlasting energy, the top spin and the ‘grace-less’ game as many of the Tennis purists put it. But Rafa to me has been more than just the Tennis. Every point is a never-ending struggle, and it is never over till the ball is out. Chasing the ball like your life depended on it, from one end of the court to the other. Running like a mad bull towards the net to retrieve a clever drop by the player at the other side of the net and converting that otherwise defensive position into a point with an unbelievable passing shot. Sliding, falling and getting yourself dirty as against the graceful Federer who with his single-handed backhand belonged more to an artist studio than on the Tennis court!

Read on at: http://www.sportskeeda.com/2012/09/1...-rafael-nadal/

Rafa is a figther

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote