Murray`s negative attitude on court - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2012, 05:00 PM   #91
country flag Murray Mint

Murray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Murray`s negative attitude on court

The Scottish titan will take his mighty claymore and charge bollock-naked towards the entire Gasquet clan!

Did I see a serious suggestion that Murray's problems against Nieminen were all an elaborate ruse? So he actually made a tactical decision to give away a set when there was little to nothing wrong with him? ........... Words fail me...... Big lol at Nieminen thinking he stood a chance. Skimming through that makes him sound a bit of a fool to be honest - he makes it sound like he was playing someone with a similar ranking to him. Murray was serving like a grandpa and still managed to fight his way through and win, if Jarkko doesn't realise the difference in class after that, he never will.

I've noticed something since posting on here. The Murray fans by and large are far more reasonable and insightful than the rest. Well done, guys.
Murray Mint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 05:02 PM   #92
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray Mint View Post
The Scottish titan will take his mighty claymore and charge bollock-naked towards the entire Gasquet clan!

Did I see a serious suggestion that Murray's problems against Nieminen were all an elaborate ruse? So he actually made a tactical decision to give away a set when there was little to nothing wrong with him? ........... Words fail me...... Big lol at Nieminen thinking he stood a chance. Skimming through that makes him sound a bit of a fool to be honest - he makes it sound like he was playing someone with a similar ranking to him. Murray was serving like a grandpa and still managed to fight his way through and win, if Jarkko doesn't realise the difference in class after that, he never will.

I've noticed something since posting on here. The Murray fans by and large are far more reasonable and insightful than the rest. Well done, guys.
I wouldn't go that far. Murray isn't immune to tardism.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #93
country flag Sanya

Sanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post

Wrong. Haas is not a legend. His style of play is rather nice to watch, but he's an idiot, if even only because he called Murray a faker. Murray doesn't fake, ever. Only an idiot would say so.
Murray gave to understand that he considers Nadal a player who deserves more respect than Fed, has better forehand and so on. What should I think about Andy then?

I mean here that noone is perfect in all departments, take it easier, really. Haas is nice guy. He deserved to have his opinion.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #94
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
They don't have to - it's blatantly obvious to all except blind Murray fans.
Oh of course. Only Haas says so but we're supposed to believe everyone else agrees with him because it's "obvious". If they all think it, let them all say it. Otherwise as far as I'm concerned, it's one player's opinion - and a player whose own track record on gamesmanship tactics mean he shouldn't be casting the first stone.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #95
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

As for Haas's comments, well he is a much inferior player to Slamray so his opinion is not valid. However his opinion is probably swayed after losing to an injured Murray years ago anyway.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:05 PM   #96
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanya View Post
Murray gave to understand that he considers Nadal a player who deserves more respect than Fed, has better forehand and so on. What should I think about Andy then?

I mean here that noone is perfect in all departments, take it easier, really. Haas is nice guy. He deserved to have his opinion.
I don't exactly care what Andy says about Nadal. They're friends, they're not going to slag each other off. Anyone who says Andy is a faker is an idiot, end of story.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 460-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #97
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
As for Haas's comments, well he is a much inferior player to Slamray so his opinion is not valid. However his opinion is probably swayed after losing to an injured Murray years ago anyway.
Exactly what I was saying. Haas is an inferior nobody who lost to Andy years ago while he was injured and is bitter because of that. He's also stupid, so that adds up to why we shouldn't take his opinion seriously.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 460-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #98
country flag Sanya

Sanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond reputeSanya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
I don't exactly care what Andy says about Nadal. They're friends, they're not going to slag each other off. Anyone who says Andy is a faker is an idiot, end of story.
That was example which 1st came to mind.

I can`t believe you are 17. I won`t continue as I said - everyone deserves his opinion, you too.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:10 PM   #99
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanya View Post

Where has Murray said Rafa deserves MORE respect than Fed cos I don't think I have ever seen that? What I have seen is Andy say, repeatedly, that Roger is probably the best player who ever played the game, so I'm not sure how much more respect people actually want Andy to show. He could lose the "probably" I guess
Old 10-06-2012, 05:12 PM   #100
country flag Murray Mint

Murray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond reputeMurray Mint has a reputation beyond repute

I think certain people on here are genuinely devastated that they can no longer pretend that also-rans like Haas and Nalbandian had better careers than Murray. Not that they don't try, the attempts to remove US Open 2012's grand slam status have been most amusing Almost as funny as the attempts to discredit THE GREATEST OLYMPIC GAMES EVER. Pledge yourselves to Goldray.
Murray Mint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #101
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

this thread should be locked

it's was wittingly written but it's main purpose is to bash an ATP player.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #102
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He wasn't

Murray fans need taking down a peg or two, he got lucky winning the US Open but he'll be back to his crying soon.
Lucky? How is a guy who has been in 5 slam finals a 'lucky' winner?

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:15 PM   #103
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

plus, about 80% of the posts habe been made by safin number 1, sapeod and scoobs
Old 10-06-2012, 05:17 PM   #104
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
He wasn't

Murray fans need taking down a peg or two, he got lucky winning the US Open but he'll be back to his crying soon.
Oh yes? So who are you going to get to do that then?
Old 10-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #105
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Quote:
Murray fans seem to be doing a good job of it themselves
Well if you really think that, then your work here is done.

Last edited by scoobs : 10-06-2012 at 05:24 PM.