THE Thread - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #781
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolgopolover View Post
I suppose she'd be passable if you put her in a burka.
I seriously doubt that. Mladenovic is a blatant burqa-case, stunning body.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2013, 03:24 PM   #782
country flag Dolgopolover

Dolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
fukin bitch, did she dump u like this out of the blue or you had suspects she was seeing someone else? did she put online photos with her new fianceč shortly after you two broke up?
Yes, didn't see it coming. I moved away from my friends and family to be with her too.

She said she wasn't seeing anyone else but she was good friends with a guy, who mysteriously became her boyfriend right after she ditched me.

Not sure if they're engaged or anything but she is pictured with him. I can only see a small portion of her profile without friending her though.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:32 PM   #783
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, didn't see it coming. I moved away from my friends and family to be with her too.

She said she wasn't seeing anyone else but she was good friends with a guy, who mysteriously became her boyfriend right after she ditched me.

Not sure if they're engaged or anything but she is pictured with him. I can only see a small portion of her profile without friending her though.
that's pretty much a classic, the good old 'he's just a friend excuse'. bet she banged him regularly while with you, one has to always have a look at cell phones, emails, and fb messages with cracking softwares.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:45 PM   #784

Dolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that's pretty much a classic, the good old 'he's just a friend excuse'. bet she banged him regularly while with you, one has to always have a look at cell phones, emails, and fb messages with cracking softwares.
I actually checked her phone.

This was after we broke up though. I had to move back home, which was 400 miles away, but couldn't leave for 3 days.

So 3 days post breakup still living together and sleeping in the same bed. Weird.

Anyway, I checked her phone out of curiousity (I would never have done it when we were together ) and she had lots of texts from this guy. Nothing indicating they were fucking but still, she said she hadn't spoken to him regarding the breakup yet there were 40 messages or something sent in the last 2 days...
Old 09-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #785
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
I actually checked her phone.

This was after we broke up though. I had to move back home, which was 400 miles away, but couldn't leave for 3 days.

So 3 days post breakup still living together and sleeping in the same bed. Weird.

Anyway, I checked her phone out of curiousity (I would never have done it when we were together ) and she had lots of texts from this guy. Nothing indicating they were fucking but still, she said she hadn't spoken to him regarding the breakup yet there were 40 messages or something sent in the last 2 days...
Old 09-29-2013, 04:30 PM   #786

Quote:
Thank you
Old 09-30-2013, 02:32 AM   #787
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Lol, of course that's not what happened to me. It was just the first thing that popped into my mind.

My examples never got to the intimates.

Of course there can be no secrets, but it's not a good idea to create irrelevant discussions when nothing happened. My wife is usually extremely curious, and once she gets started, hours will be wasted with questions going nowhere. After which, she'll be tracking down the women in cause using her "special powers" for their version.

So yeah, even if I would be truthful, she will do what all women do, she will not trust me to have been completely truthful, and will want to make sure. Stability depends on honesty, yes, but also on marking out irrelevant events.
A friend once said: A jealous woman is better at investigating then THE FBI.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.

Last edited by Kowchi : 09-30-2013 at 03:09 AM.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:39 AM   #788
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
A friend once said: A jealous women is better at investigating then THE FBI.
A friend once said: always use 'woman' when talking about a singular female.

Sorry, I just needed an excuse to pull out an Amir gif

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #789
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
A friend once said: A jealous woman is better at investigating then THE FBI.
Who said anything about jealousy here? Curiosity and lack of trust is not jealousy.

She does by nature not trust anyone on this planet and is always curious to know what everyone does all the time. What they actually do, not what they say they do.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:09 PM   #790
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Curiosity and lack of trust is not jealousy.

why on earth did they block my Snowwwy's thread
Old 09-30-2013, 11:06 PM   #791

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

why on earth did they block my Snowwwy's thread
I heard there was a massive protest behind your thread.

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 09-30-2013, 11:57 PM   #792
country flag motorhead
Banned!

from who?
Old 09-30-2013, 11:58 PM   #793

Quote:
from who?
They told me to keep it anonymous.

Quote:
Old 10-01-2013, 06:04 AM   #794
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like Homeland. Are you guys watching this TV show?
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:26 PM   #795

Quote:
Sounds like Homeland. Are you guys watching this TV show?
Nope. Is it good?

Quote: