THE Thread - Page 50 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-29-2013, 01:41 PM   #736
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I don't know about Freaky but this explanation doesn't hold up for me at all.
First off, if there are no secrets this or these episodes should have been immediately reported to your wife in order to be cleared of any possible accusation in case she had found out by herself that something dodgy had taken place.
second and most important, your wife curiosity looks like a further reason to hide these dangerous situations as if your conduct had been far from flawless.
This really calls for further investigation, at this point you'd better tell us your version of the events and it will be considered as a form of collaboration.
Definitely doesn't work for me, mhead.

Why would she care about these irrelevant events if Slash is being completely honest? There must be some trust issues, maybe something happened before that's making her unsure of Slash's honesty?

Let's go to part 2, THE collaboration.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2013, 01:48 PM   #737
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know about Freaky but this explanation doesn't hold up for me at all.
First off, if there are no secrets this or these episodes should have been immediately reported to your wife in order to be cleared of any possible accusation in case she had found out by herself that something dodgy had taken place.
second and most important, your wife curiosity looks like a further reason to hide these dangerous situations as if your conduct has been far from flawless.
This really calls for further investigation, at this point you'd better tell us your version of the events and it will be considered as a form of collaboration.
You want THE timestamps as well to go with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Definitely doesn't work for me, mhead.

Why would she care about these irrelevant events if Slash is being completely honest? There must be some trust issues, maybe something happened before that's making her unsure of Slash's honesty?

Let's go to part 2, THE collaboration.
Trust is hard to earn and easy to lose.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #738

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
You want THE timestamps as well to go with that?

Trust is hard to earn and easy to lose.
Let's start no timestamps, and then if required you'll add them in later.

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 09-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #739
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

we want the truth... nothing but the truth.
If I were a wife this thread would definitely raise an attention flag and you are not helping yourself let me tell you. I'd strongly suggest you to cooperate.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:02 PM   #740
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

The truth is difficult to obtain on a tennis forum. But I would kindly like to meet you people in person at one point in this life time to talk about it. I promise you all there will be no hold backs then. It will be THE conversation of a lifetime.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:04 PM   #741

Quote:
The truth is difficult to obtain on a tennis forum. But I would kindly like to meet you people in person at one point in this life time to talk about it. I promise you all there will be no hold backs then. It will be THE conversation of a lifetime.
I can fly out to Bucharest by sunset, I don't know about mhead?

Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 02:06 PM   #742
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

no problem for me, I could be in Bucharest by 8pm local time. Slash mate I'd really suggest you to get a good attorney in the meantime.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #743

Is dinner on Slash? We are the ones flying out after all...

Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #744
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Dinner's on me. I suggest you pack some rain wear. Heavy rain until Wednesday over here.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #745

Quote:
Dinner's on me. I suggest you pack some rain wear. Heavy rain until Wednesday over here.
Are any hotels close by? I don't know if mhead wants to share a room with me and split THE cost?

Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 02:13 PM   #746
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolgopolover View Post
This.
It doesn't matter how well you treat them. Most women are evil and will break your heart.

I'm still getting over my ex, and it's been 2 years since she tore out my heart
do u still have her on fb?
Old 09-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #747

Quote:
do u still have her on fb?
Good luck getting a response, $uricate only comes out of hibernation once every 2 months.

Can you answer my question about THE hotel, please?

Quote:
Old 09-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #748
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are any hotels close by? I don't know if mhead wants to share a room with me and split THE cost?
Sorry f or butting in on your convo,

but why don't you stay in a camping ground or a youth hostel? It's much cheaper

The only way something can have no consequences is if it has no effect. The only way something can have no effect is if it doesn't exist. It's completely paradoxical, therefore, to claim that something can exist and simultaneously have no effect.

People are not "free" to express an opinion. Instead, if they choose to express anything, they choose to pay the price. The price is the effect on others and the effect on the person. There is no free lunch in this world.
Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #749
country flag motorhead
Banned!

Quote:
I'd rather sleep under a bridge
Old 09-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforced Terror View Post
Sorry f or butting in on your convo,

but why don't you stay in a camping ground or a youth hostel? It's much cheaper
I want a hotel so I can maybe get lucky with mhead
Quote:
I'd rather sleep under a bridge
That's uncomfortable, are you still with Sap btw?

Quote: