THE Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #46
country flag IncrediBale

IncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond reputeIncrediBale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

This looks cool
#20 #9 #1 #3Forever loving Noleta
IncrediBale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #47
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Dylan I haven't a clue what you are doing, but you have always been so kind to help me with any TT questions I have I knew I had to post
Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Oh, we finally have THE Thread.

Dylan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
THE Dylan*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Is this THE thread to laugh about Murray's loss from MP up?

Looks like it ->
Quote:

Oh wait...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
This looks cool
You'll see Mae, you'll see

Thanks sooo much I need the support Kalle!

Awesome correction! That was THE best correction

It's THE thread! Of course it's about that. It's also about everything else. THE Thread is a magical wonderland.

Haters gonna hate. This is GM material! Just you wait until we fill 'dis shit up!

It's very cool Dominic! THE Thread is fun for all

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #48
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

I think this could be very interesting and I'm always ready for something new and interesting at MTF If you need multi-quote lessons I'll be glad to help. Say you want to quote 3 different posts on the first two you click the Multi-Quote button below and then on the 3rd post you will just click the Quote button. And then when the quotes come up on your post you fill in what you want to say to the person that was quoted then you move on to the next person's quote. It should look like this--I'll have to do another post as an example.

Last edited by Mae : 10-06-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #49

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think this could be very interesting and I'm always ready for something new and interesting at MTF
Trust me, this will be your favorite thread on MTF by the end of 2012!

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 10-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #50
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Is this THE thread to laugh about Murray's loss from MP up?

Looks like it ->
Since Rafa gets such awful posts made about him I had hoped a fan of his wouldn't make fun of another player. I'm a Rafa fan also

Quote:

Oh wait...
We can't be off topic because we don't know what the topic is yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
This looks cool
I think it could be very cool
Old 10-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #51

Quote:
Since Rafa gets such awful posts made about him I had hoped a fan of his wouldn't make fun of another player. I'm a Rafa fan also

We can't be off topic because we don't know what the topic is yet

I think it could be very cool
You read my mind Mae

Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #52
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Trust me, this will be your favorite thread on MTF by the end of 2012!
This thread has strong competition already because I post in a lot of threads so we shall see
Old 10-06-2012, 03:16 PM   #53

Quote:
This thread has strong competition already because I post in a lot of threads so we shall see
Once everyone finds out the topic of THE Thread, there simply will be no competition!

Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #54
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Once everyone finds out the topic of THE Thread, there simply will be no competition!
O.K. I'm here just waiting to find out the topic of THE Thread
Old 10-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #55

Quote:
O.K. I'm here just waiting to find out the topic of THE Thread
You will be sooo pleasantly surprised! I can't wait to tell everyone

Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 05:08 PM   #56

Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 05:15 PM   #57
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it gonna be something extremely mysterious like THE Island from Lost that gets resolved in THE most unsatisfying way, like in Lost ?
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Is it gonna be something extremely mysterious like THE Island from Lost that gets resolved in THE most unsatisfying way, like in Lost ?
I don't watch Lost. It'll be awesome though, trust me. I'm already on a roll (look at the post above you)

P.S. 3,000th post!

Quote:
Old 10-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #59
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #60

^^ Now you're getting the hang of THE Thread!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raynaud's_phenomenon

Quote: