THE Thread - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #541
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

THE epic bump is here as per request by a TF member

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #542
country flag Dolgopolover

Dolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
What? Hope you're not serious about this. Bubonic plague is THE plague. How did you come up with it? Any neighbors harboring rats around the area where you live?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforced Terror View Post
What? Wasn't it eradicated from existence? Or are you joking?

Good luck anyway.
I caught it from an overeager shrew.

I managed to get through it though.

Its all thanks to THE antibiotics and chicken soup.

Unfortunately it wiped out the rest of my family...

Oh well, c'est la vie. Time to hit the beach
Old 07-25-2013, 10:28 PM   #543

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolgopolover View Post
I caught it from an overeager shrew.

I managed to get through it though.

Its all thanks to THE antibiotics and chicken soup.

Unfortunately it wiped out the rest of my family...

Oh well, c'est la vie. Time to hit the beach
Hello $uricate

Good to hear THE plague didn't get you, and I can still enjoy your amazing posts

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:32 PM   #544

Dolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Hello $uricate

Good to hear THE plague didn't get you, and I can still enjoy your amazing posts
Hudat?

Sounds like some lame mermaid..
Old 07-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #545

How did you know it was me?
Old 07-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #546

Quote:
How did you know it was me?
Gee... I dunno

You should stop by more, THE Thread needs activity.

Quote:

Old 07-25-2013, 10:51 PM   #547

Quote:
Gee... I dunno

You should stop by more, THE Thread needs activity.
Where is the activity?

There needs to be a solution to THE problem.

Theres a lot of pages.

Find a topic
Old 07-25-2013, 10:52 PM   #548

Quote:
Where is the activity?

There needs to be a solution to THE problem.

Theres a lot of pages.

Find a topic
Alright, let's talk about THE best looking WTA players

Quote:

Old 07-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #549

Old 07-25-2013, 11:09 PM   #550

Thanks to Google picture search for the name

What's your take on the Woz, $uricate?

Quote:

Old 07-25-2013, 11:09 PM   #551

Old 07-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #552

^^ Isn't she dating Chardy? She's really cute.

THE Thread just got a lot better

Quote:

Old 07-25-2013, 11:14 PM   #553

Quote:
Thanks to Google picture search for the name

What's your take on the Woz, $uricate?
Uberalova

The Woz in regards to game or looks?

Hate her game. Think she looks good, her body is smoking recently

Had to edit. That was a fake Woz

Last edited by Dolgopolover : 07-25-2013 at 11:17 PM.
Dolgopolover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #554

Quote:
Uberalova

The Woz in regards to game or looks?

Hate her game. Think she looks good, her body is smoking recently

Of course I mean looks

Is that Woz?! Doesn't look like her, but

Quote:

Old 07-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #555
country flag Goliath

Goliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond reputeGoliath has a reputation beyond repute

The two most wonderful words missing in English language: Vamos Rafa!
Proud lover of the Dynamic Agile aggressive baseliner from Spain.
BEST SHOT EVER: Rafa's Forehand. Anywhere. Anytime.
Goliath is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote