THE Thread - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #316
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread - New And Improved For ACC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Are we REALLY considering Nick the greek as a parameter?

I tried to reason with him once, and I think we keep it cool right now, nobody gets into the other business. I think he could be an ok guy and he's trying to have some fun by hating Fed a little.
Then, if the guy differs, it seems he doesn't read your posts well...
I was joking about NtG being the barometer (no way ) but still, have you not seen the couple of posts he made about me the ACC chat thread? The latest one was something like, 'If all the women were like tripwires, I'd be gay.' Someone people can't handle the fact that they can't compete with a man with an ugly big nose.

He's clearly not someone who came to MTF for the purpose of being reasonable - look at his avatar and sig combo. These people are best when they're on ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Perhaps so. I'll save the rest of bitchy George until next year's contest, though.
Can't wait. Be nice to me when we go to Kew Garden(s) ok!
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #317
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Can't wait. Be nice to me when we go to Kew Garden(s) ok!
Can't make any promises, but I'll try my utmost to be nice enough. I do bite, though. Be warned.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #318
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

There was a tiny little puppy I saw walking down the sidewalk, and it went crawled towards the gutter...I yelled "No, doggy, no!" or something like that, but was too late. So yeah, it jumped down the drain, and never came back up.. . I could have saved it.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #319
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
There was a tiny little puppy I saw walking down the sidewalk, and it went crawled towards the gutter...I yelled "No, doggy, no!" or something like that, but was too late. So yeah, it jumped down the drain, and never came back up.. . I could have saved it.
Don't ruin my day maan.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #320
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

So, here we could talk about whatever we fuckin want...

I had a REALLY-SHITTY-WEEKEND. Here in Argentina was some thing called long-weekend, some mondays are public-holidays and we have a lot of them in the year.
Well... It started pretty good, I went to watch my friend's band play live, and then we all went to eat some junk-food, pretty amazing.
Then... When I came to my house, I realised I lost my wallet.

WHAT-THE-FUCK WORLD?!
I know, it isn't that much but WTF?! all my credit-cards were there, also my identity card, 20 bucks and some personal shitty things people have in their wallets.

Okay, it all went pretty good 'till yesterday.
I was trying to compose some new music for the new band i'm working on.
Of course I couldn't, i'm in some kind of ffffuckin creative block (Did I spell it good? when you can't compose or write anything for no reason at all), and then, when I put my bass-guitar back in it's case, the case broke.

WHAT THE HELL?!?! Really, I payed a lot for that thing, it has only a month and a half, DAAAAAAAMNIT!

And that's not all, today was one of my best friend's birthday.
I don't know how this shit happens, but ATM i'm sick. Yes, i'm sick.
I didn't eat anything weird, I was preserving my health all weekend and now i'm here at home and I missed my friend's birthday.

I know, it wasn't that shitty, and probably half of the forum had a worst weekend than mine, but still... Isn't this the principal function of THE thread? to talk about whatever the fuck anyone wants?

Well... Here it is, let's call it "Viruz's shitty weekend (Who should've been amazing)".
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #321

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
Isn't this the principal function of THE thread? to talk about whatever the fuck anyone wants?
No. You have to wait to see its function. We must fill 'dis shit up for THE true function of THE Thread to be revealed.

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #322

Default Re: THE Thread - Boycott The ACC Once And For All!

I'm loving the new title.

Quote:

Old 11-27-2012, 10:38 PM   #323

I have a confession: I'm not 14, and my name isn't Dylan...

Quote:

Old 11-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #324
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I have a confession: I'm not 14, and my name isn't Dylan...
I suspected this.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
I suspected this.
Why?

Quote:

Old 11-27-2012, 10:48 PM   #326
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

You're 28. I'm sure of it.

MULTISLAMRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

SPORTSPERSON OF THE YEAR 2013!!!!
Moozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:49 PM   #327
country flag Moozza

Moozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond reputeMoozza has a reputation beyond repute

Possibly 27.

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

Old 11-27-2012, 10:49 PM   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
You're 28. I'm sure of it.
If you add 2+8 then you get a number that's close to my age.

Quote:

Old 11-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #329
country flag Moozza

I'm telling you, you're 28.

DISPUTABLE REAL NO.1

Old 11-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
I'm telling you, you're 28.
Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.

Quote: