THE Thread - Page 121 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2014, 04:41 AM   #1801
country flag Moonball Pusher
Banned!

Moonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond reputeMoonball Pusher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

I had a dream last night that Federer lost in the Wimbledon final to Kevin Anderson, and I was there in attendance, but I had to leave during the second set when Fed was up a break and a set.

When I found out the results I was so distraught that it woke me up. Talk about a nightmare
Moonball Pusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2014, 04:44 AM   #1802
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

What an odd dream...

Fed in a Wimby final?

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:56 AM   #1803
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonball Pusher View Post
I had a dream last night that Federer lost in the Wimbledon final to Kevin Anderson, and I was there in attendance, but I had to leave during the second set when Fed was up a break and a set.

When I found out the results I was so distraught that it woke me up. Talk about a nightmare
Would have been the first ever slam final where both players have African mothers. Looks unlikely, though. But then dreams often are. I've had some too, but struggle to remember then afterwards.
vBookie net amount won: 31401 (2014: +24706, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 109 (high 90), TT doubles rank 63 (high 63).
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:53 PM   #1804
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I understand. Have fun Cleo!
Thank you. I am having hard time with the start of the semester cause vacation lasted a lot.. Currently in a transition time that needs to end fast and start focusing..
I am also feeling this new guilty all the time, feeling that I made people sad.. I don't know why I feel like this.. It makes me want to jump off the window sometimes, huge guilty feelings that I am wrong and making people sad.. ugh this is new.. Will I ever be a normal person? People say the stigma of mental illness has gone, but it is not true I feel angry and awful and ashamed that I am not normal.. Thank God it is not a physical disease, but it is not good, I have to make lots of accommodations to my life and sometimes I am forced to tell people about my personal struggle.. I think I will give up soon and let it all go.. Whatever I do I can't stop the progression of my mental state.. I have managed to make a personality that deals with the outside world, but I feel guilty all the time, I don't eat much lately and I am losing weight cause I feel guilty if I eat a lot.. I also hate the noise hate voices except birds in the morning hate not being alone when I want.. I feel confused in the morning I feel steady but at night I feel extremely guilty.. I don't know what to do, please don't tell me go see a doctor I saw one before, it didn't change any thing, I once tried the drug they gave me it made me okay but it also made me sleepy and I am afraid of the side effects, I stopped it completely..
Well I think I should just be more grateful.. I could have been having a very terrible disease, or be very poor..
I had the best time last month when I was just sleeping in the dark not eating or drinking for 2 days.. Unfortunately they opened the door by force when I didn't reply.. I was hoping I will just sleep forever.. Death is the right thing that should happen to me.. I should just first burn my papers so no one reads it after my death.. Peace, I am just looking for peace.. normal life has become more than I can withstand, what really annoys me is God hating death when it is the answer, I am afraid even if my existence in this life ended I will start another immortal one.. I want to end not just die..
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra : 03-12-2014 at 01:56 PM.
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:08 PM   #1805
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What an odd dream...

Fed in a Wimby final?
indeed

looking forward to slamray holding on once more this year

writing an essay about the 30 Years War and Peace of Westphalia atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:48 PM   #1806
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you. I am having hard time with the start of the semester cause vacation lasted a lot.. Currently in a transition time that needs to end fast and start focusing..
I am also feeling this new guilty all the time, feeling that I made people sad.. I don't know why I feel like this.. It makes me want to jump off the window sometimes, huge guilty feelings that I am wrong and making people sad.. ugh this is new.. Will I ever be a normal person? People say the stigma of mental illness has gone, but it is not true I feel angry and awful and ashamed that I am not normal.. Thank God it is not a physical disease, but it is not good, I have to make lots of accommodations to my life and sometimes I am forced to tell people about my personal struggle.. I think I will give up soon and let it all go.. Whatever I do I can't stop the progression of my mental state.. I have managed to make a personality that deals with the outside world, but I feel guilty all the time, I don't eat much lately and I am losing weight cause I feel guilty if I eat a lot.. I also hate the noise hate voices except birds in the morning hate not being alone when I want.. I feel confused in the morning I feel steady but at night I feel extremely guilty.. I don't know what to do, please don't tell me go see a doctor I saw one before, it didn't change any thing, I once tried the drug they gave me it made me okay but it also made me sleepy and I am afraid of the side effects, I stopped it completely..
Well I think I should just be more grateful.. I could have been having a very terrible disease, or be very poor..
I had the best time last month when I was just sleeping in the dark not eating or drinking for 2 days.. Unfortunately they opened the door by force when I didn't reply.. I was hoping I will just sleep forever.. Death is the right thing that should happen to me.. I should just first burn my papers so no one reads it after my death.. Peace, I am just looking for peace.. normal life has become more than I can withstand, what really annoys me is God hating death when it is the answer, I am afraid even if my existence in this life ended I will start another immortal one.. I want to end not just die..
Don't die. Suicide is very offensive; it is a sin. The many people that care about you (I am sure there are many people but you don't know it), will be absolutely shocked/torn apart/sad/angry if you die. So it would be very rude thing to do IMO

The only way something can have no consequences is if it has no effect. The only way something can have no effect is if it doesn't exist. It's completely paradoxical, therefore, to claim that something can exist and simultaneously have no effect.

People are not "free" to express an opinion. Instead, if they choose to express anything, they choose to pay the price. The price is the effect on others and the effect on the person. There is no free lunch in this world.
Unforced Terror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:29 AM   #1807

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

I am feeling marvelous now and studied a little thank you.. I am going to college now.. Have a nice day sweetheart..
................♥
Old 03-14-2014, 12:46 AM   #1808

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

I missed a ton.

Stay sweet, Cleo!

In oTHEr news, nearing 2K posts

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 03-14-2014, 03:11 AM   #1809
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet Cleo, baby, you have many people here who love you, more than you know.

You sound like you need some medicinal cannabis.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:12 AM   #1810

You said you were over weed That's gonna kill your career, Groove.

Quote:
Old 03-14-2014, 12:04 PM   #1811

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Sweet Cleo, baby, you have many people here who love you, more than you know.

You sound like you need some medicinal cannabis.
no johnny.. cannabis only good to terminally ill patients..

................♥
Old 03-14-2014, 12:31 PM   #1812

Quote:

Stay sweet, Cleo!
You too Freaky, don't forget to study hard!!

You should also tell me study.. That way we advise each-others and we both succeed.. A friend is someone who gives advice..
................♥

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra : 03-14-2014 at 12:37 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 03:29 PM   #1813
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You said you were over weed That's gonna kill your career, Groove.
Just cause I recommend it for someone else doesn't mean I am smoking it these days

Quote:
no johnny.. cannabis only good to terminally ill patients..

That's not true at all. Who told you that garbage? Some doctor who wants you to take his latest pharma pills?
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:16 PM   #1814

mhead is back.

MTF is restored.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2014, 12:20 AM   #1815
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote