THE Thread - Page 116 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-22-2014, 05:54 PM   #1726
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantage_Set View Post
How about the fact that in Norway, eating out is terribly expensive?
That's also a consideration, of course. It's not really worth the extra expense.
vBookie net amount won: 20280 (2014: +13585, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 90, TT doubles rank 100.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2014, 05:55 PM   #1727
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haven't you ever noticed their long and numerous tentacles?
Of course I have. Won't they get tangled up attempting to hold the phone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I just don't feel comfortable doing it. For one thing, I never get a good chair anywhere, and for another I have to wait a long time before everything is served, so plenty of time for my back to act up. Also, I tend to get into trouble with my respiratory issues. Also, I'm a man of simple tastes. The easy to make stuff can taste as well as the more diligently prepared.
I see, I'm more of a home-person as well. Though, I like food at restaurants better.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 06:04 PM   #1728
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

I wrote a really long message but I keep getting this Database Error and have to login and login and login.

What the hell, Vertical Sports?
Old 02-22-2014, 06:23 PM   #1729
country flag Advantage_Set

Advantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's also a consideration, of course. It's not really worth the extra expense.
Imagine having to spend money in Norway as a foreigner.. It's literally the most expensive country in the world, and all others pale in comparison. Shame that it's such a great place to be..
Old 02-22-2014, 06:28 PM   #1730

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I wrote a really long message but I keep getting this Database Error and have to login and login and login.

This forum needs a serious upgrade. Was your message intended to go in THE Thread? If so, what was the topic of said message?
Quote:
Imagine having to spend money in Norway as a foreigner.. It's literally the most expensive country in the world, and all others pale in comparison. Shame that it's such a great place to be..
I don't see what this has to do with jellyfish in Paulu...

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 02-22-2014, 06:37 PM   #1731
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know...unprepared foreigners are in for unpleasant surprises. Norwegians shop in Sweden because it's cheaper. Swedes shop in Denmark for the same reason. Danes shop in Germany, and Germans in Poland....

Old 02-22-2014, 06:45 PM   #1732

Advantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
I don't see what this has to do with jellyfish in Paulu...
Oh yeah, I was here for that. Their tentacles won't get tangled up using the Xperia. Jellyfish are know for their superb dexterity, although this forum sometimes annoys them to the bone and they start rambling on the keyboard. Sweet_Cleopatra's posts are a testimony to this.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:46 PM   #1733

Quote:
I know...unprepared foreigners are in for unpleasant surprises. Norwegians shop in Sweden because it's cheaper.
Kind of hard when you are in Stavanger though, like I was.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:51 PM   #1734
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Kind of hard when you are in Stavanger though, like I was.
My sympathies. Stavanger is even more expensive than the rest of Norway, due to the oil money being close by. Great place, though I live further East myself.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:56 PM   #1735

Quote:
Oh yeah, I was here for that. Their tentacles won't get tangled up using the Xperia. Jellyfish are know for their superb dexterity, although this forum sometimes annoys them to the bone and they start rambling on the keyboard. Sweet_Cleopatra's posts are a testimony to this.
You've got me on this one. But why would a jellyfish from Palau elect you use English rather than the official language of Palauan?

Quote:
Old 02-22-2014, 06:58 PM   #1736
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
You've got me on this one. But why would a jellyfish from Palau elect you use English rather than the official language of Palauan?
Palauans always try to attract tourists, they live off tourism. Better to speak English then.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:59 PM   #1737

Quote:
Palauans always try to attract tourists, they live off tourism. Better to speak English then.
Who taught English to these jellyfish?

Quote:
Old 02-22-2014, 07:04 PM   #1738
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Who taught English to these jellyfish?
These guys:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jellyfish_(band)

Old 02-22-2014, 07:07 PM   #1739

Quote:
I lose. Palauan jellyfish are amazing

Quote:
Old 02-22-2014, 10:35 PM   #1740
country flag Dolgopolover

Dolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond reputeDolgopolover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post

I always save long messages before posting.

One time I lost an epic post and curled into a ball for the full evening.

Quote:
I prefer real jellyfish.

Being of mermaid descent and all.