THE Thread - Page 115 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-22-2014, 05:00 PM   #1711
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Hope you'll feel better soon

I'm not too bad myself, but strangely missing an appetite. Ate less for dinner than usual and only barely managed to get it down. Despite it tasting good. Hope it's not the forebearer of worse news.
Thanks

Do you have an appetite today? I think most people have THE occasional meal where they just can't seem to eat for whatever reason.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2014, 05:06 PM   #1712
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Thanks

Do you have an appetite today? I think most people have THE occasional meal where they just can't seem to eat for whatever reason.
I ate normal for breakfast and lunch, so yeah, might be just the one meal. It's not like it's a problem in itself. I could lose a few pounds without it hurting anyone.
vBookie net amount won: 21577 (2014: +14882, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 101, TT doubles rank 135.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:07 PM   #1713

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I ate normal for breakfast and lunch, so yeah, might be just the one meal. It's not like it's a problem in itself. I could lose a few pounds without it hurting anyone.
That's good What does a typical Norwegian breakfast/lunch/dinner consist of?

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:12 PM   #1714
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's good What does a typical Norwegian breakfast/lunch/dinner consist of?
I wouldn't know, I'm not typical

For breakfast, I typically eat one slice of bread. Never had much appetite early on. Then two or three for lunch, and something warm for dinner. Now, with my non-existent cooking skills, I make it very easy. Today I had pizza. Just toss it in the oven, add a couple of fried eggs on top and that's it. What's your favourite dinner dish?

Old 02-22-2014, 05:14 PM   #1715

Quote:
I wouldn't know, I'm not typical

For breakfast, I typically eat one slice of bread. Never had much appetite early on. Then two or three for lunch, and something warm for dinner. Now, with my non-existent cooking skills, I make it very easy. Today I had pizza. Just toss it in the oven, add a couple of fried eggs on top and that's it. What's your favourite dinner dish?
Gotcha

That's a tough one... I think you can't go wrong with pasta. If you want a more specific answer, I like penne alla vodka

Quote:

Old 02-22-2014, 05:17 PM   #1716
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Gotcha

That's a tough one... I think you can't go wrong with pasta. If you want a more specific answer, I like penne alla vodka
Penne alla vodka? Ah, I like that one! Good choice Don't know it well, though, had to google the name to see what it was But we've gotten it served a couple of times in our job canteen. They always serve something warm for lunch on Fridays

Spaghetti was my favourite as long as I was living at home. Sadly, I am not able to replicate my Mother's recepy on my own so I haven't tasted it in a really long time.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:22 PM   #1717

Quote:
Penne alla vodka? Ah, I like that one! Good choice Don't know it well, though, had to google the name to see what it was But we've gotten it served a couple of times in our job canteen. They always serve something warm for lunch on Fridays

Spaghetti was my favourite as long as I was living at home. Sadly, I am not able to replicate my Mother's recepy on my own so I haven't tasted it in a really long time.
Yeah, it's a delicious meal

You can never go wrong with spaghetti! Do you tend to eat out a lot?

Quote:

Old 02-22-2014, 05:31 PM   #1718
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Yeah, it's a delicious meal

You can never go wrong with spaghetti! Do you tend to eat out a lot?
Never go wrong? You obviously haven't tasted my attempts at it....

I eat out very rarely. Usually just buy ready-meals or prepare something so simple even I can't go wrong with it. It's enough to keep me alive.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:37 PM   #1719

Quote:
Never go wrong? You obviously haven't tasted my attempts at it....

I eat out very rarely. Usually just buy ready-meals or prepare something so simple even I can't go wrong with it. It's enough to keep me alive.
Why don't you eat out more? Expense? Lack of restaurants? Because it sounds like your cooking isn't up to par

Quote:

Old 02-22-2014, 05:39 PM   #1720
country flag Advantage_Set

Advantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What device do they use? Are jellyfish Android or Apple animals?
Definitely Android. I heard Sony's waterproof Xperia devices are a big hit in Palau.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #1721
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, interesting, we're talking about THE eating habits.

I can say for sure that my appetite in the morning is the exact opposite of Markus'. Otherwise I can't reach work in safe conditions. Maybe because I don't drink coffee at all, but I don't know.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 05:46 PM   #1722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantage_Set View Post
Definitely Android. I heard Sony's waterproof Xperia devices are a big hit in Palau.
The size of the Xperia seems far too cumbersome for a jellyfish to hold. Source(s)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Ah, interesting, we're talking about THE eating habits.

I can say for sure that my appetite in the morning is the exact opposite of Markus'. Otherwise I can't reach work in safe conditions. Maybe because I don't drink coffee at all, but I don't know.
I'm in the same boat as Markus, I don't have a morning appetite

Quote:

Old 02-22-2014, 05:48 PM   #1723

Advantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The size of the Xperia seems far too cumbersome for a jellyfish to hold. Source(s)?
Haven't you ever noticed their long and numerous tentacles?
Old 02-22-2014, 05:48 PM   #1724
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Why don't you eat out more? Expense? Lack of restaurants? Because it sounds like your cooking isn't up to par
I just don't feel comfortable doing it. For one thing, I never get a good chair anywhere, and for another I have to wait a long time before everything is served, so plenty of time for my back to act up. Also, I tend to get into trouble with my respiratory issues. Also, I'm a man of simple tastes. The easy to make stuff can taste as well as the more diligently prepared.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:51 PM   #1725

Quote:
I just don't feel comfortable doing it. For one thing, I never get a good chair anywhere, and for another I have to wait a long time before everything is served, so plenty of time for my back to act up. Also, I tend to get into trouble with my respiratory issues. Also, I'm a man of simple tastes. The easy to make stuff can taste as well as the more diligently prepared.
How about the fact that in Norway, eating out is terribly expensive?