THE Thread - Page 113 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-19-2014, 11:30 PM   #1681
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Cleo is a man and a troll.
no i am a girl stop that way i dont like it
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra : 02-19-2014 at 11:53 PM.
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2014, 11:33 PM   #1682
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Innocent until proven guilty.

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:55 PM   #1683
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well lately curling

look freaky it is all good when you aint trying to spy on me.. you ask so many questions lately DONT DO THAT DONT SPY ON ME IT MAKES ME SO MAD
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 03:11 AM   #1684
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Innocent until proven guilty.
This.

Cleo, do you live in Palau (as your flag says)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Nothing wrong with my serve technically
Unforced Terror is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 03:14 AM   #1685

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

i dont like invading my privacy i dont like ppl who want to know everything about me one day i will get hino of all this.. making me mad is not good..
................♥
Old 02-20-2014, 03:23 AM   #1686

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i dont like invading my privacy i dont like ppl who want to know everything about me one day i will get hino of all this.. making me mad is not good..
don't want to make you mad

But why did you put your country flag if you don't want people to know where you live?

Also, what does "get hino of all of this" mean?

Quote:
Old 02-20-2014, 03:29 AM   #1687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforced Terror View Post
don't want to make you mad

But why did you put your country flag if you don't want people to know where you live?

Also, what does "get hino of all of this" mean?
it's okay

and no i dont live in palau is there anybody who actually lives there..

i like the flag thats it..

i just value my privacy a lot and dont like to pour personal information.. i am currently in a vacation waiting for my semester to start.. i sometimes feel i am spied on and it makes me scared and confused.. are you gonna make fun of my feeling each time one of you want to have fun in the forum?
................♥
Old 02-20-2014, 03:49 AM   #1688

Quote:
it's okay

and no i dont live in palau is there anybody who actually lives there..

i like the flag thats it..

i just value my privacy a lot and dont like to pour personal information.. i am currently in a vacation waiting for my semester to start.. i sometimes feel i am spied on and it makes me scared and confused.. are you gonna make fun of my feeling each time one of you want to have fun in the forum?
21,000 people live there.

No, I won't make fun of your feelings, I am simply interested in what you say
Btw, have you ever looked on Google Maps? You know, they can see every detail of your house from there. What do you think of that?

Quote:
Old 02-20-2014, 06:52 AM   #1689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforced Terror View Post
Btw, have you ever looked on Google Maps? You know, they can see every detail of your house from there. What do you think of that?
really? can you show me your house? may be i will visit you after being so nice to me? may be i will send you a souvenir that you deserve..
................♥
Old 02-20-2014, 06:56 AM   #1690
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:59 AM   #1691
country flag Doktor Carpet

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Cleo is a man and a troll.

I also believe Cleo is actually a Julius Caesar.

Quote:
Any evidence of THE former?
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...3&postcount=82

But any female voice cannot be found?

Argument?
Doktor Carpet is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 12:48 AM   #1692

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Carpet View Post

I also believe Cleo is actually a Julius Caesar.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...3&postcount=82

But any female voice cannot be found?

Argument?
I'll be honest m8, that voice is fairly unisex, could go either way.

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 02-21-2014, 12:59 AM   #1693
country flag miura88

miura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond repute

There might be more jellyfish than people in Palau

Old 02-21-2014, 02:20 AM   #1694

Sounds like fun ^^ I would only ever go there if I got to meet Cleo.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2014, 02:44 AM   #1695
country flag Advantage_Set

Advantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds like fun ^^ I would only ever go there if I got to meet Cleo.
Maybe she is a jellyfish though? They're unisex and they also tend to display poor grammar.