THE Thread - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-19-2012, 02:26 AM   #151
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

THE Thread can also be like a Freak3yman84 update thread. The news of today is that I'm going apeshit because it's the end of the season and it's boring. I'll be back to my usual high quality posts in January

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2012, 12:52 AM   #152
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Cooked myself up THE mother of all fry ups this morning in fact. It included, bacons, eggs, sausages, side of gammon, fried buttered toast.. it was heart stoppingly good.
THE meal Sham cooked up could easily stop up THE heart. But THE taste of THE meal must have been wonderful
Old 10-20-2012, 03:36 AM   #153

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
THE meal Sham cooked up could easily stop up THE heart. But THE taste of THE meal must have been wonderful
Sham is THE best chef in THE entire world.

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus)

Quote:
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Old 10-21-2012, 02:13 PM   #154
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

THE bump

Hopefully that never comes true, otherwise there would be a ton of people with hardcore stomach issues... and burnt down kitchens.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #155

Great bump Sham!

If you keep this up, then you might get THE promotion you've been asking for

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 07:46 PM   #156
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Great bump Sham!

If you keep this up, then you might get THE promotion you've been asking for
Is it true that there are promotions in THE thread?
If so, what do I need to do to be promoted?
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Is it true that there are promotions in THE thread?
If so, what do I need to do to be promoted?
It's very true that there are promotions.

Hmmm, there are different requirements for everybody. But for you to be promoted you must place "Freak3yman84 is THE GOAT" in your sig (size 4 with orange font, and centered) for 2 weeks, and I'll see what position I can get you

Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 04:29 AM   #158

THE article of the week is: http://psychology.about.com/od/state...leepStages.htm

It's about THE sleep cycle.

Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 04:37 AM   #159
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

4:30AM and I'm reading about THE stages of sleep. Oh THE irony.

Gonna skip straight to stage 5

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds

Last edited by Sham Kay : 10-23-2012 at 04:42 AM. Reason: THE
Old 10-23-2012, 04:38 AM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
4:30AM and I'm reading about THE stages of sleep. Oh the irony.

Gonna skip straight to stage 5
I see you like to read THE latest post on THE Thread as soon as possible

Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 04:45 AM   #161
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

So, what THE fuck is happenin'?
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:45 AM   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
So, what THE fuck is happenin'?
What THE fuck are you on about?

Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 08:06 PM   #163
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
THE article of the week is: http://psychology.about.com/od/state...leepStages.htm

It's about THE sleep cycle.
Bump

Speaking of sleep, I had a dream last night that I couldn't fall asleep...

Why do you always post so late ?
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:58 PM   #164
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

We'll find out in about 6 hours.

Apparently we forget 95% of what we dreamt after THE first 5 seconds of waking up, unless you quickly write it down. Gotta make a dream diary someday.. might be forgetting some future lottery numbers for all I know.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Old 10-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Why do you always post so late ?
I like to keep people on their toes. Ya know, disrupt THE natural cycle and all?

Quote: