THE Thread - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #136
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE Thread

This thread was A great idea!

Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2012, 06:16 PM   #137
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

I'll correct it for you:

This thread was THE great idea!
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #138
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

No love for THE indefinite article?
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #139
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post

Your post just didn't have THE in it so it was corrected for you. And THE correction was very good
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #140
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Bump

Among the news

http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...-outbreak?lite

Fungal Meningitis

------

This thread needs more attention.

I want to go on the ACC thread, but the Mugerators banned them all....
Does that mean we won't be having THE ACC this year or did they just think it was too early to start? And a friendly reminder THE bashing of THE Moderators is not allowed on THE Forum. Did I get enough THEs in my post Dylan?
Old 10-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #141
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

You have THE perfect amount of THEs in your post, Mae!
Old 10-16-2012, 11:02 PM   #142
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
I think I will try some acronyms.

THE: Tennis Heroes & Experts

Thread: Total High-Rollers Even After Dinner

Freak3yman84: Fill-in-the-draw Ruler, Eventfully Administering Knockouts 3-times Yearly, Major Awardwinner No. 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
It is THE Freak3yman84
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I'll correct it for you:

This thread was THE great idea!
Quote:
No love for THE indefinite article?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Your post just didn't have THE in it so it was corrected for you. And THE correction was very good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Does that mean we won't be having THE ACC this year or did they just think it was too early to start? And a friendly reminder THE bashing of THE Moderators is not allowed on THE Forum. Did I get enough THEs in my post Dylan?
Quote:
You have THE perfect amount of THEs in your post, Mae!
Oh how I wish I was here during the day! Some GOAT posts you guys!
This is obviously everyone's favorite thread

(THE)

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:08 AM   #143
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

THEre is no place on MTheF like THEis THrEad

And Mae, yeah THEy closed all ACC threads and anyone who creates a new ACC thread will be banned.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #144

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

THE word of the day is: fry

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:53 AM   #145
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Stephen Fry is THE man on TV. QI is THE most fantastic show!
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:54 AM   #146
Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
THEre is no place on MTheF like THEis THrEad

And Mae, yeah THEy closed all ACC threads and anyone who creates a new ACC thread will be banned.
Since THE Mods closed all THE ACC threads I was like to see THE contest end. I don't like THE contests on THE Mens Tennis Forums!
Old 10-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #147
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Cooked myself up THE mother of all fry ups this morning in fact. It included, bacons, eggs, sausages, side of gammon, fried buttered toast.. it was heart stoppingly good.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #148
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:37 PM   #149
country flag The Prince

THE end of this thread shall be prevented. This is only THE beginning!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #150

Quote:
THE end of this thread shall be prevented. This is only THE beginning!

Quote: