Hey? Whats going on in Ferguson USA? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2014, 09:11 AM   #1
country flag @Sweet Cleopatra

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey? Whats going on in Ferguson USA?

Hey US posters whats going on? I am reading many reports and can't find where were his shots exactly? Was it on his back? How did the teen get shot? What exactly going on in the city?
................♥
..........♥.......... .............................♥ .
...........♥......... ..... ...........♥..♥.....♥....♥
..............♥...... ..... ........♥..........♥.........♥
..♥... ..... .........♥......♥..........♥
..................... ♥.... ...........♥♥........... ♥
..................... ....♥ ........♥♥...♥.....♥
..................... ..... .....♥........... ♥Rafa Fan 4ever

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra : 08-13-2014 at 09:34 AM.
@Sweet Cleopatra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
country flag Illusive Man

Illusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey? Whats going on in Ferguson USA?

An unarmed African-American teenager, Michael Brown, was killed by (white) police officers recently. Rev. Jesse Jackson has heightened the incident by bringing national attention to it, as he did with the Trayvon Martin case, which is probably why you're hearing about it. Police claim that Brown tried to shove an officer into his car and take his gun, and a shot was fired in the process.

That's all I can say without being biased either way, which is probably why it seems so...press releaseish.

Tier 1: Fish, Kuznetsov, Donskoy, Kyrgios, Vesely, Thiem, Coric

Tier 2: All other young players (We need a new generation of players!)

Tier 3: Carreno, Pella, Struff, Janowicz, Goffin
Illusive Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 12:34 AM   #3

@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute@Sweet Cleopatra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive Man View Post
An unarmed African-American teenager, Michael Brown, was killed by (white) police officers recently. Rev. Jesse Jackson has heightened the incident by bringing national attention to it, as he did with the Trayvon Martin case, which is probably why you're hearing about it. Police claim that Brown tried to shove an officer into his car and take his gun, and a shot was fired in the process.

That's all I can say without being biased either way, which is probably why it seems so...press releaseish.
Well no one knows what exactly happened till now.. May be they will wait till the city calms then they will say..

Live Stream:
http://www.ustream.tv/RealAlexJones
................♥
Old 08-14-2014, 03:43 AM   #4

The cameraman is no longer viewing.. I need another stream.. Dont want to talk to the weird people in the chat room of the stream..

HELP!!

Edit: He is back but talking from unimportant area..
................♥

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra : 08-14-2014 at 03:49 AM.
Old 08-14-2014, 04:41 AM   #5
country flag Illusive Man

Illusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond reputeIllusive Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
The cameraman is no longer viewing.. I need another stream.. Dont want to talk to the weird people in the chat room of the stream..

HELP!!

Edit: He is back but talking from unimportant area..
...well, your first problem is listening to Alex Jones. The man's a nut. Wait for more news to come out from reliable channels.

Tier 1: Fish, Kuznetsov, Donskoy, Kyrgios, Vesely, Thiem, Coric

Tier 2: All other young players (We need a new generation of players!)

Tier 3: Carreno, Pella, Struff, Janowicz, Goffin
Illusive Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:04 AM   #6
Dmitry Verdasco

Dmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond reputeDmitry Verdasco has a reputation beyond repute

It's sad and complicated. RIP

NADAL - MATOSEVIC - BORG
TURSUNOV - BOLELLI - BROWN - NALBANDIAN - WAWRINKA

HINGIS - KOURNIKOVA - DOKIC
DEMENTIEVA - PIERCE - GOLOVIN - MYSKINA - DAVENPORT - RUBIN
SCHNYDER - HANTUCHOVA - SCHETT - MAURESMO - CLIJSTERS
RADWANSKA - BENCIC - BARTHEL - KVITOVA - JANKOVIC

Dmitry Verdasco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:06 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive Man View Post
...well, your first problem is listening to Alex Jones. The man's a nut. Wait for more news to come out from reliable channels.
I was searching for any live coverage I don't know the man he just had a live stream from inside the city so I watched..
................♥
Old 08-15-2014, 01:57 AM   #8

Serious talking: I think whatever happened in this particular case of Ferguson is not the trigger.. I think there are three reasons:

1- The previous cases of strange sentences regarding interracial murders, especially Zimmerman case..

2- The failure of the US black community to recognize young black males violence and how to solve it, I am not American but if I come to America I won't like to live in a neighborhood where I can't go outside day or night and enjoy life peacefully.. Have to say I never saw this violence myself because I never lived in US before, it is what I notice Americans discussing which might not be true..

3- Racists who are an obstacle to any serious discussion of the problem of youth violence, because they act like all blacks are bad and they take any opportunity to tarnish all black people.. If the black community starts to try solving their inner problems, racists will use this to spit their hateful remarks..

- In this particular case, I think all Americans need to acknowledge the fact that there is big part of the American society who lost trust after the outcome of many murder cases.. So you need to find solutions..
- Also I would like to understand why in a city predominantly black almost all Police officers are white? If it is true (I read from the internet) then this may create tensions in the city and put pressure on both sides leading them to do things out of their characters..
................♥

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra : 08-15-2014 at 02:30 AM.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:43 AM   #9
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

If you want to find more information, go to Twitter and look for #Ferguson.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #10
country flag nevenez

nevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
If you want to find more information, go to Twitter and look for #Ferguson.
Twitter is the worst place to find information considering it's infested by leftists with their faux rage internet phenomenon.
nevenez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 11:26 PM   #11
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevenez View Post
Twitter is the worst place to find information considering it's infested by leftists with their faux rage internet phenomenon.
That's why intelligent people will process the information and makes their own conclusions. There are pictures and videos up there.

And you think main stream medias are not tinted? Also, any suggestions where to find any info. that fit your standard?

Last edited by Lee : 08-15-2014 at 11:33 PM.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:05 AM   #12

Police now says the teen was previously stealing a store but the cop wasn't aware of that when the incident happened.. Tough call now whether to consider it a fight between the officer and the teen resulting in teen death, or an abuse of power by using bullets.. Sad for families of both the teen and the officer but there should be an independent investigations..
................♥
Old 08-17-2014, 04:29 AM   #13

Emergency law and curfew declared in the city.. I hope peace happens and investigations regarding the death occurs..
................♥
Old 08-19-2014, 10:43 AM   #14

The autopsy report excludes back bullets but it says he was shot 6 times, there must be an investigation since 6 bullets are a lot and from the photos he was on the ground away from the car.. The officer should be treated innocent unless proven guilty but there must be an investigation why he used 6 bullets towards someone who was unarmed.. If it is proven fight okay, but how can we know without an investigation..

Yesterday I read one of those KKK forums, crazy people who are dedicating all their lives to hate others.. :gag:

There are no defense whatsoever for looting and burning though, those people worsen the situation..
................♥

Last edited by @Sweet Cleopatra : 08-19-2014 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:22 AM   #15
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond reputeTigerTim has a reputation beyond repute

strange that mtf doesn't seem to care about this, the whole thing is a mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SliceAce View Post
As for Mugray, what can be said? A disgusting human being, and awful player, and a choking pushing mug. He looks like a kemo patient, bald spots, hairless legs, pasty blotchy skin, busted teeth, and an ugly, snarling face. Typical antics all came out in this match: faking injuries, grimacing and cursing, trying to peg Fed, trying to start drama, undeserved final based on an exhausted old man and a joke draw.

I'm no Fakervic fan but he needs to save tennis, sadly tree trunk legs will be fresh. Interesting he's never questioned...
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote