The Werewolf Game: Day 1, Post #68 - Cast your votes - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2015, 02:01 PM   #1
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Werewolf Game: Day 1, Post #68 - Cast your votes

The game in a nutshell

There are two factions - the Villagers and the Werewolves. The objective is to kill the other team. The Villagers attempt to identify and vote the Werewolves to be killed during the daytime voting. The Werewolves feast on one Villager during the night and try to keep their identities hidden.

The roles

All players play the game based on their assigned role. Anyone can claim to be any role at any point in the game, but showing proof (such as screenshots or PMing players who do not know your role) is strictly not allowed.

Villager: Regular player, no special abilities. Completely oblivious to others' roles.

Mason: Regular player, no special abilities. The Masons are just like normal Villagers, the only thing special about them is that they know the identities of the other Masons and can therefore work together to help the Villagers.

Werewolf: Decide on a person to kill during each night. One (or more) of the wolves sends the Game Master a PM with the name of the person they have decided to feast on. The wolves are aware of the identity of the other wolves.

Hooker: This is a Werewolf sub-role. One of the wolves will be the Hooker, but does not hunt with them, or even know who they are. If the Wolves attempt to hunt the Hooker, the hunt will fail, but they can then hunt together. Hooker's can visit one person of their choice during each night by PMing the Game Master with their name. The person who receives this visit will be unable to use any abilities they have during that night, for obvious reasons.

Seer: During the night, the Seer can PM the Game Master a person he or she wishes to "See", and the role of the selected player is revealed to the Seer.

Guardian Angel: During the night, the Guardian Angel can PM the Game Master the name of another player. If the selected player were to be killed that night, he or she is not killed.

Vigilante: The Vigilante only has one bullet and can shoot one person during the night - his or her ability can only be used once.

Santa: Chooses a player during the night. That player randomly receives either a gun, a shield or a lump of coal. Guns can be fired at Day or Night ONCE - Note that there is a 50% chance that the shooters name will be revealed. Shields protect player's from being killed during the night. Lumps of coal are just lumps of coal - Bad luck.

Game mechanics

The game alternates between day and night phases every 24 hours. So the first 24 hours is the day phase and the next 24 hours is the night phase and so on.

Day: Every player votes for a person to be killed in the daily vote. You vote by posting the name of the person you want in this thread during the day. Post the name in bold and you may change your vote ONCE.

Night: Those with special roles may perform their nightly activities if they wish to (which is recommendable if you have a role. That is, of course, unless you're the Vigilante. You only have one bullet, you need to use it wisely). The special roles' activities are performed by sending the Game Master a PM in which the action is explained.

-> Not voting during the day will earn you a warning the first time. Not voting a second time will earn you an automatic vote against you. Not voting a third time will earn you two automatic votes, and so on..

Winning the game

If all of the Werewolves are killed, the Villagers win.

If the number of surviving Villagers becomes equal to or less than the amount of surviving Werewolves, the Werewolves win.

The game is under way.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds

Last edited by Sham Kay : 01-26-2015 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Added some missing details to some of the roles
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2015, 02:05 PM   #2
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Werewolf Game: Commit Now

Game Information

Participants

156mphserve
Advantage_Set
afterglows
Delusionalist.
Doktor Carpet
Freak3yman84
Kowchi
Lutraphile
Orangehat
Orka_n
Police of Mind
Pratik
redshift36188
rus59
Scarecrows
Wolfy

Role call

4 Villagers
3 Masons
3 Werewolves
1 Hooker (allied with Werewolves)
1 Vigilante
1 GA
1 Seer
2 Santas

Daily voting rules

- Bold the name of the player you are voting for.
- You are allowed to change your vote ONCE.
- To change your vote, quote your original vote.
- If you don't want to vote, just say "NO VOTE". However, any subsequent NO VOTE's will result in a vote against you.
- Not being involved in voting 3 times (i.e not even saying "NO VOTE") will result in death by the GMs hammer.

Summary of in-game events

Night 1: Werewolves have failed to kill anybody. 16 players remain.

Day 1: Voting in progress

-----------------------------------------------------

A few additional notes on roles:

- The order in which night actions take preference is the following from first to last: Hooker -> GA -> Seer -> Santa -> Vigilante -> Werewolves -> Guns fired
- The Hooker and the Werewolves are on the same side, but do not know each other until the Werewolves hunt the Hooker. This hunt automatically fails and the Hooker doesn't die.
- The Hooker is able to block the Werewolves' actions as well. Blocking one Werewolf causes the Werewolf hunt to fail.
- If a player receives a gun, they may use it at any time. The gun is then consumed.
- If a player fires a received gun, the action takes place last at the end of the day/night. So if you're lynched/hunted at the same time, you and your gun are consumed no shot fired.
- Guns can only be fired one at a time. The vigilante is the only exception, since they can use their ability and fire a separate gun at the same time.
- If two players fire guns at each other, the player that sent the PM first, shoots first.
- Received Shields are consumed when the player is attacked.
- Shields do not stack. If Santa attempts to give a present to a player who owns an active shield, there will be a 50% chance it is a gun and a 50% chance it is a lump of coal.
- Shields work in the day, but cannot protect a player from being lynched.
- Santa cannot give themselves a present.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds

Last edited by Sham Kay : Yesterday at 10:04 PM. Reason: Summary
Old 01-25-2015, 02:28 PM   #3
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

in

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:39 PM   #4
country flag redshift36188

redshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond reputeredshift36188 has a reputation beyond repute

IN. Gogogogo.

P.S. Sorry for the last game, scarecrows.
Originally Posted by redshift36188 View Post
Peak Kei can beat a good Nole. The gap between their best is very small.

Candidate for a post of the year. Signature material.
redshift36188 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:09 PM   #5
country flag Advantage_Set

Advantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond reputeAdvantage_Set has a reputation beyond repute

IN.
Old 01-25-2015, 03:20 PM   #6
country flag Doktor Carpet

Doktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond reputeDoktor Carpet has a reputation beyond repute

In
Doktor Carpet is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:23 PM   #7
country flag Wolfy

Wolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond reputeWolfy has a reputation beyond repute

in

Laura Robson Rank top 30
Rafa Hardcourt&Clay Goat
Wolfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:27 PM   #8
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
in
with that name you´ll hardly end a game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:36 PM   #9
country flag Pratik

Pratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond reputePratik has a reputation beyond repute

In.
Pratik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:37 PM   #10
country flag lutraphile
Racquet smash enthusiast

lutraphile has a reputation beyond reputelutraphile has a reputation beyond reputelutraphile has a reputation beyond reputelutraphile has a reputation beyond reputelutraphile has a reputation beyond reputelutraphile has a reputation beyond reputelutraphile has a reputation beyond reputelutraphile has a reputation beyond reputelutraphile has a reputation beyond reputelutraphile has a reputation beyond reputelutraphile has a reputation beyond repute

In

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Matosevic, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Chiudinelli, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Sousa, Garcia-Lopez, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Dolgopolov, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Gonzalez, Monaco, Thiem, Seppi
lutraphile is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:53 PM   #11
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I'm in.

I assume given the added roles we're aiming for a bigger game this time?
Police Of Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 03:55 PM   #12
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Of Mind View Post
I assume given the added roles we're aiming for a bigger game this time?
Hells yes

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Old 01-25-2015, 05:10 PM   #13
country flag rus59

rus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond repute

In
rus59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:40 PM   #14
country flag rus59

rus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon 2 more commitments, let's start tonight
rus59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 07:47 PM   #15
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by rus59 View Post
C'mon 2 more commitments, let's start tonight
I'm hoping for 4 more commits, but 2 would be the absolute minimum. Let's give it a bit of time.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds