What is the last play you have seen? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2014, 01:45 PM   #1
country flag ne znam ali mozda

ne znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is the last play you have seen?

Like plays, anyone?

I've seen, Chinese Coffee (Ira Lewis), The Gathering Place , Dress Rehearsal for a Suicide (Dusan Kovacevic), Chronicle of a Death Foretold (Gabriel Garcia Marquez), The Cherry Orchard (Anton Chekhov) in last few months. The very last one is, One flew over the Kosovo theatre (Jeton Neziraj), which was a great political comedy, and has harsh critical points towards Kosovar dirty bureaucracy, which is more or less the same problem in Balkan countries. I really enjoy to see political plays, but also great novel adaptions too in theatre.

What about you?
ne znam ali mozda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2014, 01:48 PM   #2
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the last play you have seen?

Playtard
“What a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?”
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:03 PM   #3
country flag Pablo23

Pablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne znam ali mozda View Post
Like plays, anyone?

I've seen, Chinese Coffee (Ira Lewis), The Gathering Place , Dress Rehearsal for a Suicide (Dusan Kovacevic), Chronicle of a Death Foretold (Gabriel Garcia Marquez), The Cherry Orchard (Anton Chekhov) in last few months. The very last one is, One flew over the Kosovo theatre (Jeton Neziraj), which was a great political comedy, and has harsh critical points towards Kosovar dirty bureaucracy, which is more or less the same problem in Balkan countries. I really enjoy to see political plays, but also great novel adaptions too in theatre.

What about you?

In the last months... hm. I saw Chekhov's "The Cherry Orchard" too I saw WS' "Romeo and Juliet" (a kiddie adaptation haha) and "Richard the III", Bob Wilson's "the Old Woman" ( Baryshnikov and Dafoe ), and some opera (Strauss' "Elektra" and Donizetti's "Anna Bolena". In... 10 hours or so I'm going to see the Globe's "Hamlet",

Roger Federer - Stan Wawrinka - Jerzy Janowicz - Lleyton Hewitt - Dominic Thiem - David Goffin

TT Singles [Rank: #122 / Best Rank: #122] [ Titles: - ] [ Finals: ATP Bastad '14 - Kaohsiung 14' ]
TT Doubles [Rank: #140 / Best Rank: #140] [ Titles: León '14 ] [ Finals: New Delhi - Busan - Pune 14' ] --> with MachineGun

ST [Rank: #64 / Best Rank: #64] [Titles: Kuala Lumpur 14' - M1000 Shanghai 14' ]
Pablo23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 07:43 AM   #4

ne znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond repute

Good ones. I did see Romeo and Juliet last year too Love that live and much effort needed playing in front of my eyes.

Last edited by ne znam ali mozda : 11-19-2014 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:55 PM   #5
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was Peter and Alice with Ben Whishaw (?) and Judi Dench. Amazing stuff.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:58 PM   #6

Going to see ''The Labor of Life'' from Hanoch Levin this weekend. Curious.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:33 PM   #7
country flag Pablo23

Pablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond reputePablo23 has a reputation beyond repute

the Globe's Hamlet was brilliant I suggest you check their website, if you're interested and want to see a strong (and very faithful) adaptation of the original, as they're touring the world right now. They're finishing the tour in Helsingør, how effing cool is that?

Roger Federer - Stan Wawrinka - Jerzy Janowicz - Lleyton Hewitt - Dominic Thiem - David Goffin

TT Singles [Rank: #122 / Best Rank: #122] [ Titles: - ] [ Finals: ATP Bastad '14 - Kaohsiung 14' ]
TT Doubles [Rank: #140 / Best Rank: #140] [ Titles: León '14 ] [ Finals: New Delhi - Busan - Pune 14' ] --> with MachineGun

ST [Rank: #64 / Best Rank: #64] [Titles: Kuala Lumpur 14' - M1000 Shanghai 14' ]
Pablo23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 01:48 PM   #8
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

I watched The Tempest at the Shakespeare Globe. I left halfway though; wanted to study for my exams.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:00 PM   #9
country flag janko05

janko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond reputejanko05 has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic running CC FH in O2 Arena....awesome stuff!
Rafael has won more titles than Novak Djokovic, but speaking merely about tennis and about the game, Rafa has to be considered slightly lower than Djokovic. The Serb is such a good player that he is as close as you can get to Roger Federer
janko05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 03:56 PM   #10
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Africa Brave Africa. It was a laugh riot.
Police Of Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 02:44 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo23 View Post
the Globe's Hamlet was brilliant I suggest you check their website, if you're interested and want to see a strong (and very faithful) adaptation of the original, as they're touring the world right now. They're finishing the tour in Helsingør, how effing cool is that?
Well, all but not Istanbul there? Maybe next time, fingers crossed!
Old 12-13-2014, 11:37 AM   #12

Saw The Miser from Moliere last night. Great comedy, but lacks some good plot.