(-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #31
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shattering Shenanigans in Shanghai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
Where did you read that ?
I red it yesterday in an Italian tennis website. I don't know the exact source but maybe the tournament managing as there was written than the blue cat wrote a mail to the tournament management apologizing for all the stupidi things he wrote.
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-07-2012, 08:09 AM   #32
country flag dabeast

dabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger the Dodger View Post
The man in question has been arrested, fellow Fedtard. Lets stay positive now. This is his best year in years.
we'll see. Fed does seem to be in a good state of mind judging from pics.
"Sometimes you're just happy playing. Some people, some media unfortunately don't understand that it's okay just to play tennis and enjoy it. They always think you have to win everything, it always needs to be a success story, and if it's not obviously what is the point. Maybe you have to go back and think, Why have I started playing tennis? Because I just like it. It's actually sort of a dream hobby that became somewhat of a job. Some people just don't get that ever."
dabeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:14 AM   #33
country flag dabeast

dabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
Good Lord, I certainly hope that isn't the case. Any kook/hater would then know all he has to do is threaten Fed at any tournament to discombobulate him - after which, it would be a career that ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper
i agree. but this stuff shouldn't be taken lightly. this creep crossed the line here.
"Sometimes you're just happy playing. Some people, some media unfortunately don't understand that it's okay just to play tennis and enjoy it. They always think you have to win everything, it always needs to be a success story, and if it's not obviously what is the point. Maybe you have to go back and think, Why have I started playing tennis? Because I just like it. It's actually sort of a dream hobby that became somewhat of a job. Some people just don't get that ever."
dabeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #34
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Apart from getting Murray in his semi, his draw is great

He should at least be able to reach the quarterfinal to guarantee he stays as number 1 until the end of Bercy, that is for 302 weeks instead of 299.

To have a chance for the year-end, I think he needs to win the tournament because Djokovic is 1500 points ahead and he will play Bercy which Roger probably will not play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
But judging from the airport pictures it indeed seems that Roger travelled alone to Shanghai.
The Chinese infos said that Mirka and twins should have travelled with him but they decided to cancel at last minute because of the threats.

EDIT : it's wrong according to this Swiss news site : http://www.tdg.ch/sports/actu/federe...story/17153801

the fact that Mirka didn't come has nothing to do with the threat. Probably the Chinese wanted Mirka to come and then imagined that she would have come unless the threats

I liked that I read someone quoting Roger "I hesitated to come to Shanghai because I have a family and it's important to have a happy wife"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrf11 View Post
I red it yesterday in an Italian tennis website. I don't know the exact source but maybe the tournament managing as there was written than the blue cat wrote a mail to the tournament management apologizing for all the stupidi things he wrote.
I think we found the original Chinese info on previous page, the guy hasn't been arrested and probably not even identified by the police, but it seems that it just was a stupid guy on a forum and anyway the 6th of october is past

Last edited by duong : 10-07-2012 at 11:57 AM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #35
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Fed about that :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/19861766
Old 10-07-2012, 12:57 PM   #36
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Roger starts on Wed yet again, it seems. Grr, I so wish he could have an extra day's rest.

On winning DC and its overall importance in the discussion for all-time greats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbis View Post
Davis Cup should never have really mattered in the GOAT discussion anyway since it's a team event. If you're talking about the GOAT singles player then you should mainly look at individual results.
If some unknown talent came out of some random tiny country (no chance to win DC) and won 20 slams, no one would give a single shit if that player didn't have DC. The fact is, success in DC is largely determined by what country you come from or play for in the first place, which most players haven't had any control over.
Looner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #37
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:26 PM   #38
country flag kissakiss

kissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond repute

A short clip of Roger attending the player party.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDU4NjkwNTQ4.html
kissakiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #39
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Murray must be itching to play Roger.
展hat a fate: to be condemned to work for a firm where the slightest negligence at once gave rise to the gravest suspicion! Were all the employees nothing but a bunch of scoundrels, was there not among them one single loyal devoted man who, had he wasted only an hour or so of the firm's time in the morning, was so tormented by conscience as to be driven out of his mind and actually incapable of leaving his bed?
- G.S; before his inevitable demise
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:08 PM   #40
country flag mlrf11

mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

Today is palyng the half o Djokovic so I guess tomorrow we can see Roger and this means a day of rest on weansday.
But I m not sosure becase Fed has a Bye and tomorrow there is still the 1st round.

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Old 10-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #41
country flag duong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrf11 View Post
Today is palyng the half o Djokovic so I guess tomorrow we can see Roger and this means a day of rest on weansday.
But I m not sosure becase Fed has a Bye and tomorrow there is still the 1st round.
no Fed will play on wednesday as Zhang Ze and Lu Yen Hsun, the winner of whose will face him next, don't play today.

Today is a mixture of both halves : in 56-draw tournaments it's not "one day one half another day another half".
Old 10-08-2012, 02:45 PM   #42
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissakiss View Post
A short clip of Roger attending the player party.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDU4NjkwNTQ4.html
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #43
country flag Eden
#Hopp Suisse

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #44
country flag Federer in 2

Federer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond reputeFederer in 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Roger got this.

ROGER FEDERER

'Roger Federer is the best ever' - Everyone else other than John McEnroe

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Nadal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
Standing ovation for Federer. Disgusting.
#NoBiasTho
Federer in 2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #45
country flag mlrf11

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
no Fed will play on wednesday as Zhang Ze and Lu Yen Hsun, the winner of whose will face him next, don't play today.

Today is a mixture of both halves : in 56-draw tournaments it's not "one day one half another day another half".
Yes - I got my mistake.
I sow Dimitrov today and I tought of the bottom hals.
As well the tv confirmed Roger'll play on wansday.

@Eden, Thanks for the press conference

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧