(-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #16
country flag kissakiss

kissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shattering Shenanigans in Shanghai!

Training session at the centre court (door close) today.

kissakiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 02:20 PM   #17
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #18
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

here's a possible source of info about the "Blue cat" thing being possibly finished, it comes from Fed's official forum ( http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/fanzo...64100f7514f5a8 ) but it's in Chinese and I don't read Chinese, and my wife who can is at work, then if anybody can confirm the translation made by a Fedfan, thanks a lot

http://2012.163.com/12/1006/10/8D4HLCL4000506A2.html

Quote:
15:20 yesterday, Federer stepped out of Pudong Airport to greet his fan. They cheered. He smiled all the way, but did not stop to sign. His wife Mirka and twin daughters were not with him. Federer told reporters: "This is a last minute decision. They would have wanted to come, but in the end did not." The threat cast a shadow. Yesterday, the infamous Blue Cat sent a letter to Shanghai Masters Organizing Committee, "If it is possible, please forward my apology to Mr. Federer and his family."
Once this will be cleared, we can close the thread and just speak of tennis, thanks.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #19
country flag kissakiss

kissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-06-2012, 03:13 PM   #20
country flag kissakiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
here's a possible source of info about the "Blue cat" thing being possibly finished, it comes from Fed's official forum ( http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/fanzo...64100f7514f5a8 ) but it's in Chinese and I don't read Chinese, and my wife who can is at work, then if anybody can confirm the translation made by a Fedfan, thanks a lot

http://2012.163.com/12/1006/10/8D4HLCL4000506A2.html

Once this will be cleared, we can close the thread and just speak of tennis, thanks.
Duong, the translation is accurate.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #21
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissakiss View Post
Duong, the translation is accurate.
thanks a lot, can you also tell me if this site is reliable, is it a professional news website or just amateur especially ?
Old 10-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #22
country flag kissakiss

^^^

Honestly speaking, I wonder if there is any news site / agency in China which is reliable. Even official agencies of the China government can make up stories to suit their needs.

For this report, it is close to what China fans posted on Weibo (in fact, some are direct quotes from Weibo), I have no reason to question its reliability.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #23
country flag kissakiss

Some videos.

Roger at the Pudong airport with a short interview.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDU4MDg2NTk2.html

Roger was the special guest of the drawing ceremony.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDU4NDYxOTE2.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDU4NDY2NDI4.html
Old 10-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #24
country flag kissakiss

Roger attended the player party! I don't think we would go if Mirka and twins are with him.

Last edited by kissakiss : 10-06-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #25
country flag duong

Quote:
^^^

Honestly speaking, I wonder if there is any news site / agency in China which is reliable. Even official agencies of the China government can make up stories to suit their needs.

For this report, it is close to what China fans posted on Weibo (in fact, some are direct quotes from Weibo), I have no reason to question its reliability.
thanks, I understand

I meant I wanted to be sure the tournament organizers had said that they had received that letter.

But anyway the police are probably still investigating as they have to make sure that the same person posted the letter and the web messages, and probably to find him as well.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #26
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Roger attended the player party! I don't think he would go if Mirka and twins are with him.
When I remember right Roger was at the players party at the WTF last year and his family was surely with him in London

But judging from the airport pictures it indeed seems that Roger travelled alone to Shanghai.

Thanks for all the great pictures everyone

It's so good to see Roger again

3 weeks without him are a really long time

Good luck for the tournament Roger
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:40 PM   #27
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, end of an era, might be the last time we see him and Legs.

Sunset of Age
She's MY Miss MTF
Sweet, Sassy, Sophisticated

"Love has nothing to do with what you're expecting to get, only what you're expecting to give - which is everything. What you receive in return varies, but that really has no connection with why you give. You give because you love and cannot help giving." - K. Hepburn.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:30 PM   #28
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the draw info/ pics/ and vids. everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

It's so good to see Roger again

3 weeks without him are a really long time

Good luck for the tournament Roger
I know it feels like it's been forever.
he looks great

so probably a Wednesday start for his first match, right?
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 12:11 AM   #29
country flag alypen

alypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond reputealypen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
But anyway the police are probably still investigating as they have to make sure that the same person posted the letter and the web messages, and probably to find him as well.
Well, they'd better be right. Not sure how you can for certain link up a fairly anonymous poster and someone writing a letter, though. My (extremely devious) brain has been coming up with alternative scenarios by the dozen ...
alypen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:29 AM   #30
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go ROGER!
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote