(-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-) - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-14-2012, 06:38 AM   #211
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashkatik View Post
Does anybody have Basel's entry list?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=209850
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2012, 06:39 AM   #212
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (-: Aww well! At least he shattered some shenanigans in Shanghai! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed_Ds View Post
Roger is already leaving Shanghai ,from facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/Federer

This is the best news of the last. 2 weeks.
Yesterday I feltri sad of seeng him so angry and unable to do nothing to win back his game. And of the end he was very sad at the net but knowing he s safe now is the best news.
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:13 AM   #213
country flag kissakiss

kissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond repute

kissakiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:06 PM   #214
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute

I've always believed there's life after a favourite sporting personality retires, but watching this match between Djokovic and Murray, like the USO finals, makes me seriously uncertain of that. Their matches are so boring and unenterprising. I've honestly never had my attention wander off so much during what was supposed to be a top-level match. It's far too often just metronome tennis

Respectfully,
masterclass

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." - Richard Cook
barbadosan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #215
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond reputeMM_1257 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
I've always believed there's life after a favourite sporting personality retires, but watching this match between Djokovic and Murray, like the USO finals, makes me seriously uncertain of that. Their matches are so boring and unenterprising. I've honestly never had my attention wander off so much during what was supposed to be a top-level match. It's far too often just metronome tennis
+1 I didn't even watch..
Old 10-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #216
country flag kissakiss

kissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond reputekissakiss has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of fans waited in the midnight for Roger to say goodbye even it was more than 3 hours after the match (mind you, the stadium is 45 min driving distance away from the centre of the city and the shuttle bus service had already stopped). According to fans posting on Weibo, Roger signed for everyone. That's love.

Old 10-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #217
country flag barbadosan

barbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond reputebarbadosan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. I don't use the word often, but that is truly awesome

Respectfully,
masterclass

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." - Richard Cook
barbadosan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #218
country flag kissakiss

^^^ Now you may understand why Roger posted twice thank you messages on Facebook to his Chinese fans. Unfortunately, most fans in China cannot access Facebook.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #219
country flag kissakiss

Fans waiting for Roger after the match against Clic.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:51 PM   #220
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbadosan View Post
The Nolandy match wasn't bad. The second set was quite entertaining, TBH. Of course, Roger's absence is always felt. But we've got to live with it. Still happy with the 6 he won this year. Hopefully, 2 more.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #221
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissakiss View Post
Lots of fans waited in the midnight for Roger to say goodbye even it was more than 3 hours after the match (mind you, the stadium is 45 min driving distance away from the centre of the city and the shuttle bus service had already stopped). According to fans posting on Weibo, Roger signed for everyone. That's love.

He's just the best

It will be difficult to repeat the great run from the indoor season last year but if someone can do the impossible it is Roger.

There are tricky opponents for him in Basel and apart from last year Paris Bercy didn't really brought him luck.

As it has already been said it has to be seen if Roger will indeed play all 3 remaining tournaments of the season.

The YE#1 will most likely be gone but that was to be expected considering the fact how many points Roger has to defend in the indoor season whilst Novak could mainly gain points.

It has been a phenonemal season for Roger in 2012 and if someone would have told me 12 months ago he would win Wimbledon again and at that tournament get back to #1 I would have said: "Yes, we all dream of this..."

That this dream become true in the end is one of the most pleasant moments in Roger's incredible career
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #222
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

For me seing Roger win a GS and expetially Wimbledon For the 1st time since I've followed tennis again was the biggest gift he could make me.
When I started to follow Roger he was between the #2 and #3 distant ages from the #1 who was Nadal and after the Djoker. When I red at the atp ranking #1 RF I felt a great sesation and I stll have the screen capture I made that Monday after Wimbledon. Sometimes I went back to see that is is the truth and not only my dream. Any time I access For some reason and see that #1 I feel happy.
Seing him winning so much and his shy and cute happiness has filled me with the best feelings that are part of my and I'll always bring them in my soul. Now I hope he repeats what he did in Basel and the WTFinals
The surfaces are his so he can do it against any oponent. Paris Bercy is For his choice - of cource enjoing him on the court is the best someone can ask, but even Roger's tennis is stellar he is ahiman being that needs his rests a some stops so I wish him the best and his choice is what I want he does.

PS. Sorry For some pfrases maybe no so clear but express at the best in English is not any time the easiest think. And writing with the phone doesn't help.
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Last edited by mlrf11 : 10-15-2012 at 01:33 PM.
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #223
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:51 PM   #224
country flag Fed_Ds

Fed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond reputeFed_Ds has a reputation beyond repute

kissakiss thanks so much for those photos of Roger leaving
@ the girl crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrf11 View Post
For me seing Roger win a GS and expetially Wimbledon For the 1st time since I've followed tennis again was the biggest gift he could make me.
When I started to follow Roger he was between the #2 and #3 distant ages from the #1 who was Nadal and after the Djoker. When I red at the atp ranking #1 RF I felt a great sesation and I stll have the screen capture I made that Monday after Wimbledon. Sometimes I went back to see that is is the truth and not only my dream. Any time I access For some reason and see that #1 I feel happy.
Seing him winning so much and his shy and cute happiness has filled me with the best feelings that are part of my and I'll always bring them in my soul. Now I hope he repeats what he did in Basel and the WTFinals
The surfaces are his so he can do it against any oponent. Paris Bercy is For his choice - of cource enjoing him on the court is the best someone can ask, but even Roger's tennis is stellar he is ahiman being that needs his rests a some stops so I wish him the best and his choice is what I want he does.

PS. Sorry For some pfrases maybe no so clear but express at the best in English is not any time the easiest think. And writing with the phone doesn't help.
Luna, great post. I am happy you were able to experience seeing Roger win a grand slam since you became a fan. And your english is fine, don't worry.
Fed_Ds is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #225
country flag Roger the Dodger

Roger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond reputeRoger the Dodger has a reputation beyond repute

Mirf11 is right. Time for Roger to peak on most favorable conditions for his game and repeat what he's done over the past few years.
Down in the street little eddies of wind were whirling dust and torn paper into spirals, and though the sun was shining and the sky a harsh blue, there seemed to be no color in anything, except the posters that were plastered everywhere. The black mustachioed face gazed down from every commanding corner. There was one on the house-front immediately opposite.BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own. Down at street level another poster, torn at one corner, flapped fitfully in the wind, alternately covering and uncovering the single word INGSOC. (1.1.4)
Roger the Dodger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote