Cyberbullying. - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 02:01 AM   #91
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Every little thing I do, never seems enough for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Poverty increases crime. Why many don't seem to be able to grasp this concept, I don't know. People always want to make things racial. It's a cultural issue. People with no money, no future, who have been tossed to the curb by greater society, are going to have a chip on their shoulders and are going to commit crimes, without giving any iota of a damn. It's that simple.
With 7 billion people on the planet, there is always going to be an "unwanted element". You can't change it. Whether you are white, black, red, green or rainbow colored. The trick is to use controlled violence against those who think they are owed something and take to the streets, robbing, ****** and killing others. Of course today such people are only given a slap on the wrist. Little do people realize that their pathetic charity is percieved as weakness by those who would kill someone for a $5 bill. Trash should be treated like trash. Otherwise the streets get dirty.

Nadal - GOAT
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Great purger of evil and talented shotmaker
Berdych aka Twitter GOAT - Nose destroyer

2004-2007 = weakest tennis era
2011 = dark age of tennis

2008/2010/2013 = Greatest years of tennis.
Topspindoctor is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #92
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All the good boys go to the schoolyard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Yeah, I miss Mikey And even though he was a polarizing figure, I miss Clay Death a lot as well. He tried to be friendlier toward the end and he was always fairly nice to me. I almost miss SdG, his clownishness was over the top but he could be amusing.
Glenn Mirnyi and The Magician

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-10-2012, 02:45 PM   #93
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

This quality of this forum is an absolute joke now. Moderators deserve much of the blame. Also this forum has done nothing to add and grow it's interests. There is no personality. And the posters are basically 90% stupid, know nothing about tennis, troll all the time and are mean.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #94
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This quality of this forum is an absolute joke now. Moderators deserve much of the blame. Also this forum has done nothing to add and grow it's interests. There is no personality. And the posters are basically 90% stupid, know nothing about tennis, troll all the time and are mean.
come on Fivo, there are a lot of nice ppl in here

im no tennis Expert but i try to speak my humble mind.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #95
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This quality of this forum is an absolute joke now. Moderators deserve much of the blame. Also this forum has done nothing to add and grow it's interests. There is no personality.
Totally agree. Ridiculous banning all the legends AND basically stifling conversation, variety and free speech. They want this to be a forum of about 5 people who all agree on everything. Killing the forum. Bring back personalities like CD & GM to inject some life into the forum.
Allez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #96
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

You can meet me in an airplane,
Fuck in the back of the bus.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:25 PM   #97
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
Totally agree. Ridiculous banning all the legends AND basically stifling conversation, variety and free speech.
100% agree. The moderators have gotten pigheaded. Too big for their britches. And they're inconsistent and don't listen. They do whatever they want to do arbitrarily. Terrible moderation and they could learn something from the WTA forum and their mods who are more interactive and allow more freedom. Everyone walks on eggshells now here.

Quote:
They want this to be a forum of about 5 people who all agree on everything. Killing the forum. Bring back personalities like CD & GM to inject some life into the forum.
When Gu was banned, it was game over. He was bigger than the forum. MTF has never been the same since he left.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #98
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

The still-suspect permaban of Gu ended this forum's relevancy and any old timer knows this. Gu's presence commanded attention. That's being an internet legend, for whatever it's worth. He was very bright. Even his insults were bright.

Outside of me, I'd say there are about 6-7 posters who are holding things together. I wont name names. We know who they are.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #99
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

When I said that "your families hate you" during the ACC contest and posters started crying, that was hilarious. People thought I was trolling during last years ACC contest but I wasn't, I was simply angry, and when I get mad, get out of the way. I love to hit way under the belt when someone attacks me.........I will argue on merit but the second you cross the lime, game over. When I feel attacked I will denigrate you and degenerate you. There is no line.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #100
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I need a job. Being schooless until December sucks. That's why I focus so much on being sexy. Sexiness is what gets me what I want. My looks. Making straight men do a double take. And I've always gotten more attention from men. I'm too lazy to rely on other things. So just go with the winning strategy.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #101
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

My brother has a job at Kroger's. I'm really proud of him. He has his shit together and I don't. I was the one in advanced classes who got modeling offers but he's the one who is more mature.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:08 AM   #102
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Raul Ibanez is that dude! He saved the Yankees' asses tonight
Old 10-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #103
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I like sk8tr boiz. Sk8tr boiz, alt boys. Even emos. They tend to be wild in the sack.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #104
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Malala Yousufzai is an extremely brave, courageous young woman. Hopefully she survives her shooting at the hands of the Taliban. Weak men are always threatened by strong women.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #105
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Being seen as beautiful isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Closed Thread