Cyberbullying. - Page 43 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 01:12 AM   #631
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby that's the reason why I love you. You're my heart, boy.

Well that ACC shit was really boring. I baited these idiots easily and basically exposed their homophobic hate for all to see, but it's really tedious after a while. There is only so much hate and mental damage even I can take before I need to get my grown man on and keep it movin.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 01:21 AM   #632
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I completely understand. But bear in mind that a lot of these guys (and girls) on MTF have the problem of not being able to control themselves, it's partly not their fault, but they don't help themselves. A lot of people like this end up on MTF! And it shouldn't be the problem of the few reasonable posters.
I agree to an extent and what I'm doing now is basically ignoring these majorly damaged posters and their hot mess, but that does not mean it isn't their faults and they shouldn't be called out. They have problems, and you should not allow some stupid bitch just run around doing whatever without checking them. You're right, they can't help themselves, and this is because they have damage. But that doesn't mean we have to tip-toe around that shit.

Quote:
Just remember to watch out for yourself, and keep you and your activity on the forum's best interests in mind!
Good advice, and the forum's best interest is for me to keep being fabulous and keep giving deuces to the haters
Old 11-15-2012, 01:23 AM   #633
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I haven't gotten personally hurt by a post on an internet forum since I turned 20. Like 2-3 years ago. I just stopped caring. So when people on MTF actually try to offend me, I mean.......who does that? So high school. So catty and so desperate And I know drama. I'm a gay man, but I've never seen this level of literal fucking insanity than I've seen on this forum. It is truly a mess
Old 11-15-2012, 01:46 AM   #634
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I cannot at the people on this forum

People here act like flies you can't catch. They all cry about the same thing with me, and then call me an attention whore, when they are the ones crying. Stop talking about sex, stop talking about sex, stop obsessing with your sexuality, stop obsessing with homophobia, stop obsessing with hot men. These people act like they're my parents, and it's not as if they could ever control me, so do these bougie hoes honestly think they can do it? Please. So annoying

It's so babyfied on this forum. I don't hang out with babies. I hang out with people who are more.........cultured and educated and on point and shit. They keep going on and on and on and on and even after I keep showing I don't give a fuck, they keep crying, even when I don't bring up my sexuality in 95% of threads unless it's brought up. So clingly. These people aren't my shit. They really just can't handle a gay bitch from New York
Old 11-15-2012, 02:03 AM   #635
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I might like fucking married men, but the ones who bareback are gross. That's so not even what it is. A lot of married men are so sketchy. After a while they feel this desperation for a release and they go overboard. I remember reading a story of a married man getting fisted and ending up in the hospital with his wife having to be called
Old 11-15-2012, 02:05 AM   #636
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Oh, and fisting is a huge no-no. Like, never. I'll get with a guy who fists but he better not fucking punch my asshole unless he wants me to punch his penis and leave him dysfunctional.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:49 AM   #637
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I love cute geeky nerds. Cute, educated, nerds are so much fun and great fucks.

It's too bad most of the people on this forum are nerdy nerds who are nerds you want to throw spitballs at.

But honestly, cute geeks are the fucking cutest. They're so lovable and cuddly.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:04 AM   #638
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

OK, now I really let loose and got everything off my chest and I feel amaze!

It's not even kosher right now. I'm too heavy for these hoes. Why am I such a mean bitch, someone cut my fucking nails
Old 11-15-2012, 03:52 AM   #639
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

OK, so BroTree left me this comment on the ACC thread, and it was long and he poured his heart out. This thread I like to keep drama free but he deserves the response because he's bi-curious, because he's not a homophobe, and he's a redeemable human being:

PART 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Shit is so blown out of proportion it's not funny.

First of all... Filo, the fact that you can't distinguish the difference between the revealing details of sex and the notion of sexuality & life is quite bewildering.
I can distinguish the difference in your world. But in my life, and in the lives of billions of others, sex and sexuality and life are very much intertwined naturally. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Sex is a natural part of human relationships. Sexuality is a major aspect of a persons' fundamental being and their view of the world and everyone and everything inhabiting it.

Quote:
So what? I'm heterosexual, but do I blurt out vulgar details of my sex life to the public.. saying how big my cock is, or I did 'such and such' to 'such and such'? No. Why? Not only is it unnecessary and grotesque, but it is shunned upon the wider community.
Stop caring what other people think, don't be so sex-negative, loosen up and do what you want to do. There is nothing grotesque about talking about sex, especially when it's just regulation sexual activity. It's not like I talk about water sports.

Life isn't all about doing what's "necessary" or what the masses want you to do. You do what you want to do because you don't give a fuck. That's my motto in life. Live once and live that life to the fullest.

Quote:
I'm not sure what other posters think but, regardless of your sexuality, posting extremely indecent, revealing details about 'who you had sex with and and what you did, how you did it, and what happened after..' is simply not right from a "normal", public standpoint in today's society.
Depends on what your standards of decency are. People talk about sex openly in conversation DAILY. Brag about who they fuck, how they fucked, where they fucked, so let's get real there. My friends talk about sex openly with me without any fuss. People in this very thread talk about sex without any fuss. So the issue isn't with me, the issue is the judgment, the issue is the uptight standards and the issue is that you care too much to placate society, and it's hypocritical. Because sex is a major part of public society. So this whole attitude I should be hush hush about it is ridiculous. I won't be, not because others can't deal. That's not my problem, nor is it yours. It's something you should reflect and understand and learn from even.

Quote:
The ones you had sexual encounters with... how would THEY feel if they found out the stuff you've been posting here? Talk about an invasion of privacy. The dirty stuff you post can be read all over the internet by anyone.
Since I've never revealed names, specific dates or places I've had sex, that's not a concern whatsoever. Nor would I ever do so. I've never done it nor would I because, yes, that is to impersonal, solely because I don't know how they would respond. But that doesn't mean I should be ashamed of anything I write because I'm not, I shouldn't be, it's beautiful, sex is an amazing thing, so why not share my POV on it and my experiences with it?

Quote:
You can't tell me that people criticizing the nature of those sexually revealing posts means that they are attacking you and your counterpart's sexual performance, sexuality, way of life, and so on. Does that really mean "Filo, your posts about sex are too revealing, hence I dislike your sex life"?.
Yes, it is an attack on my sex life. Calling my sexual dalliances and posts disgusting is an attack on my sexual dalliances and posts. It's not an attack on my being too indecent or forward. It's stating that ________ is gross, I don't want to hear about it and know about it. That's an attack. That's pretty clear. And again, these are comments made by people who, first of all, I don't talk to much. Secondly, I never bring up my sex life with them because I have no relationship or basis with which to do so, so for they to have a problem with my posts means they have GONE OUT OF THEIR WAY to be offended at something not directed towards them, and something they can ignore. Is that my problem? Absolutely not. Don't care. Again, I don't bring up my sexuality until it's brought up, which is CONSTANT and then I get blamed for bringing up my sexuality. And it's this same cycle over and over and over again. And this is what people do when they have a hangup. They project their issues onto others.

It's disgusting, and it's none of my concern.

Quote:
And the fact that you don't get that difference, is why this whole mess is created in the first place. And as a result the offense you take from this, is exaggerated.
First of all, don't diminish my feelings, that is very disrespectful and crass. My feelings are justified, especially considering I'm the one being attacked on the basis of something I consider ridiculous.

Secondly, I'm not offended. I literally do not care enough to be offended. I'm annoyed, though. I'm annoyed because I can't go anywhere without some bitches squawking and it's tiring, it's boring, and it's old. The same thing said over and over. It's old.

People need to take this forum less serious and find something productive to do with their lives if they're getting so bent out of shape over a tennis forum and the posters that are present within it.

We have a fundamentally different worldview so I basically disagree with you, respectfully, and that's about it. This "mess" is created because people cannot seem to understand their opinions and personal business is their own and not mine to worry about.

Quote:
it's clear that a majority of the posters don't favor sexual vulgarity in these forums, irrespective of a person's sexual orientation. Perhaps it is best saved for forums that are dedicated for purposes related to sex.
This is called non-tennis. Non-tennis. Chat threads. On TF, there is discussions of sex. And there are discussions of sex on MTF too. That's how it is. Sex is apart of life. If people cannot handle it they need to turn off the lights, lock their doors and shut their computers off, and effectively remove themselves from humanity. You're basically saying I should be more PC because others are whining and that's not going to happen because ultimately, it comes down to whether I believe I am doing something wrong or doing something inappropriate to the extent I feel a change of behavior is necessary. And I don't, because quite frankly I'm not.

Quote:
And given that quite a number of posters have said that you've falsely accused them for something that they've never said or done to you (including me), that doesn't rectify anything. That just builds an already unnecessary argument that goes around in loops.
What others posters say I've done and what I've actually done are two different things. Instead of judging this situation on what is said after the fact, look at the facts and where they lie, and formulate a conclusion. Because first of all, this is a tennis forum, not some court system. Secondly, I don't accuse anyone of anything that isn't justified.

Part 1 complete. Part 2 coming tomorrow morning. Goodnight all.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:32 AM   #640
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

People commit suicide and die of stress from cyberbullying. Cyberbullying is a federal offense. Cyberbulling lands thousands in jail. Yet people here seem to believe cyberbullying is a joke. And that because they have absolutely no way of arguing their point with a poster, they have to resort to cyberbullying and backhanded, backstabbing, immature tactics as a means to try to tear a person down.

These people are usually psychopaths who cannot be helped or changed with treatment that isn't extensive. In the past, cyberbullying would be allowed to go unchecked, with the persons in question given a slap on the wrist at most, whereas the victim is forced to deal with their pain in silence. But in the year 2012, there are severe consequences against cyberbullying and major efforts to promote acceptance and against such bullying, especially towards youth, as it's proven to cause severe detrimental effects to a persons' psyche and self-confidence.

Remember people, people who bully do it because they're ill. Never give in or back down to a bully. Even when they try to tear you down, be proud, be strong, and don't let them shake you and hurt you. That's what they feed off of. They are like wolves who feed off the pain of others to fill the void in their hearts and minds. Don't give them the pleasure.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:36 AM   #641
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cyberbullying.

Gosh i hate cyberbullying. Its worst than getting shot 50 times. I was one who was cyberbullied and bullied in person, so i know what its like. There should be a protest. And if their was than they are not doing enough. Too many young souls are dying every single day. Its not right at all. God bless those who have lost there lives because people were bullying them to death. Its not right not right at all.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-15-2012, 05:56 AM   #642
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Gosh i hate cyberbullying. Its worst than getting shot 50 times. I was one who was cyberbullied and bullied in person, so i know what its like. There should be a protest. And if their was than they are not doing enough. Too many young souls are dying every single day. Its not right at all. God bless those who have lost there lives because people were bullying them to death. Its not right not right at all.
I've honestly never experienced real cyberbullying until tonight and it's probably the most surreal experience because you honestly have no control. You have no control over the other persons bullying you. There are no principals you can go to. I wouldn't say it's worse than getting shot 50 times but you do feel like dying on the inside, at least people who experience it on an extended basis.

So many people have died, the young girl Amanda Todd's story made worldwide news after she made a youtube post detailing how she was being bullied in school and on the web. And yet there are so many kids who continue to commit suicide, feel completely alone, feel as if they have nowhere to turn, and lose themselves. It's such a tragedy.
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

There needs to be MORE STIFF penalty towards cyberbullying of all kinds. Because it's all intended to harm a person, regardless of it's severity. Major penalties, a no-tolerance factor.

The worst part about cyberbullying is that adults are often the ones behind it. That's the sick part. And there are several posters on here who are cyberbullies. It's sad, but this is what people do when they are psychotic or simply so sad and low in their own lives and with their own esteems. You have to bring down others.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #643
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree. And yes i did hear about Amanda's story, poor beautiful soul. It is so sickening, i dont care how young and old you are. You dont have the right to bullying any one. But the problem is that no one takes this serious at all. They're not making an effort to stop this crazyness and chaos that is happening. It would be a miracle if someone stops this madness and put a penalty on those who keep cyberbullying and bullying in person to others.
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-15-2012, 06:20 AM   #644
I wanna taste u.

Well as long as it doesnt get too serious. Which i still think this is kinda weird and scary. But yea just try to not think about it .
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 11-15-2012, 06:22 AM   #645
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
I totally agree. And yes i did hear about Amanda's story, poor beautiful soul. It is so sickening, i dont care how young and old you are. You dont have the right to bullying any one. But the problem is that no one takes this serious at all. They're not making an effort to stop this crazyness and chaos that is happening. It would be a miracle if someone stops this madness and put a penalty on those who keep cyberbullying and bullying in person to others.
Very true, your last sentence. It's not taken serious, bullying in general, is not taken serious. People have become so detached from reality and from basic human interaction these days. Especially when it comes to cyberbullying. People have this view that there are no rules, anything goes, and what we see is, people who are psychopaths, take it too far. They don't stop. People who are insecure and find the internet, they bully others and take it too far. The internet is an extremely powerful tool and it's abused often.

Until human beings learn to have empathy towards others again, this won't change. Too many are in it for "I" and not "we". And it's a shame. But in the meantime, we need to stiffen those penalties for cyberbullying and make it EASIER for kids and adults alike to report cyberbullying to authorities. And find a posters' IP address, have them tracked down and cited. Society has it's problems but that doesn't mean we should allow these broken children and adults fall through the cracks.
Closed Thread