Cyberbullying. - Page 40 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #586
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby that's the reason why I love you. You're my heart, boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Attacking will make it seem like you actually care and lead to another blow-up, which is exactly what they want
True I'm gonna bait them into a reaction instead What's great is, I know exactly what to say without crossing the line. Don't these bitches know you don't argue with a sassy gay bitch

Quote:
Poor Brooklyn must be horrible in bed for him to discover that at his age
Well, she can be amazing in bed, and yeah she's OK looking, but............sometimes a boy needs what a girl can't provide. The ring don't mean a thing
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #587
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

did you listen to the song Filo? These Donatella are a blast, I can't wait for them to top the italian and european singles chart

motorhead is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #588
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

I'd do them both at doggy
Old 11-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #589
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

You need to leave my thread, you're not welcome. Stop acting like some desperate jumpoff
Old 11-14-2012, 03:53 PM   #590
country flag motorhead
Banned!

ok but just listen to their performances, give them a try

Old 11-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #591
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian-GOAT View Post
Tospindoctor is really annoying, tries too hard to be funny. Why mods don't ban him?
Btw I nominated him for ACC
Great! He definitely should win ACC, but honestly, the contest is so fucking immature and stupid. Not classy at all. It really represents the damage so many people on this forum have.

He called my father a failure yesterday, because I'm gay. In my head I was like, was that an attempt to hurt me or something? So pathetic and ugly. He's annoying but I have him on ignore so it's all good
Old 11-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #592
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
I for one am not attacking you. Specifically I have nothing against you being gay at all, but rather you talking too freely and intrusively about straight people. As long as you don't do that anymore, you're okay in my book and one of the best users around. Keep doing that though and punishment is really in order. I don't want you gone at all, I want you to understand and respect me, just as much as I respect you. I really could be one of your 50% straight friends, one of the really really straight ones. What say you?
Sorry, but I'm not PC, I haven't attacked straight people, and at the end of the day, I say and do what I want to do. Take it or leave it
Old 11-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #593
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

The David Petraeus story is honestly so People Magazine. So bougie. Straight people are really bad at hiding their extramarital affairs

That's why I'm an advocate of open relationships
Old 11-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #594
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Every time someone nominates me in the nomination thread I'm nominating them immediately

I got three bad reps saying "why am I being so harsh"? They haven't even seen the harsh me who actually gives a damn. Don't these kids know I'm just having a bit of fun at their expense? Silly bitches
Old 11-14-2012, 05:22 PM   #595
country flag motorhead
Banned!

oo-ooh i got a rocket
oo-ooh you’re going on it
oo-ooh you’re never coming back
Old 11-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #596
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Sorry, but I'm not PC, I haven't attacked straight people, and at the end of the day, I say and do what I want to do. Take it or leave it
Well, can't blame me for trying. I'm so sorry, but no, I cannot take insults of this kind lightly. Best of luck to you, sir.
Slasher1985 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 05:57 PM   #597
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Motorhead shitting with his shitty personality even here
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #598
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

IKR? And I've told that dude to leave my thread NICELY like 5 times. So pressed
Old 11-14-2012, 06:00 PM   #599
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Well, can't blame me for trying. I'm so sorry, but no, I cannot take insults of this kind lightly. Best of luck to you, sir.
Alrighty then, bye bye
Old 11-14-2012, 06:01 PM   #600
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Pansexuality is real. Bisexuality is real. I hate it when people, gay and straight, call this confusion. No, it's you that is confused because you're an ignorant asshole.
Closed Thread