Cyberbullying. - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 02:36 AM   #451
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's tearing up my heart when I'm with you. But when we are apart I feel it too.

Some fucking queens. I mean, literally. They need to get it together.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 02:44 AM   #452
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's tearing up my heart when I'm with you. But when we are apart I feel it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
I love the current thread title. NSYNC
IK, love so much Well, at least most of their songs I think it's because they were edgier than most boy bands. Overall I really don't like boybands for the music but to scope out cute boys

Quote:
That's the hottest I've seen Zayn look He's pretty cute, I needed to get another view on that one, but I'm digging him, totally DTF I've always liked Louis and Niall though
Old 11-12-2012, 02:48 AM   #453
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Niall seems the most gay of the five One Direction guys. Maybe it's because he comes off the most innocent. I mean, I've heard the rumors on Harry and Louis. Louis flat out did not deny nor accept the gay rumors when asked, so that says a lot. But Niall is almost too cute. And by cute, you all know what I'm saying.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:54 AM   #454
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
So I can intern as your boyfriend untill I've got a job ?
What a pickup line.

You're fabulous.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:11 AM   #455
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I would be remiss to not mention this..................November 11th is Veteran's Day in the United States, a day that is dedicated to the troops who have served, and currently serve for our nation, as well as others, in the forces worldwide. Thank you to anyone who has served for their respective countries and of course safety, peace and love go out to all the troops overseas, and those who have returned, you are all heroes, regardless of what I think about war and especially some of the wars currently going on, people who are willing to die to protect their countries' homeland are very brave
Old 11-12-2012, 03:24 AM   #456
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
That's the hottest I've seen Zayn look He's pretty cute, I needed to get another view on that one, but I'm digging him, totally DTF I've always liked Louis and Niall though

Zayn is fucking gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-12-2012, 03:26 AM   #457
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed when Zayn did a little striptease for Louis

Quote:
Quote:
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:32 AM   #458
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Niall seems the most gay of the five One Direction guys. Maybe it's because he comes off the most innocent. I mean, I've heard the rumors on Harry and Louis. Louis flat out did not deny nor accept the gay rumors when asked, so that says a lot. But Niall is almost too cute. And by cute, you all know what I'm saying.

And yeah, I think contrary to what some of their deranged, lunatic fangirls think, Louis is very comfortable in his sexuality. He's never admitted to being gay, but he's never denied it, and he's embraced the fact that he has a very flamboyant personality. I think the only think he hates about the rumours about him and Harry is that people harass his girlfriend, mom and sisters about it, and he's very protective of people he cares about

I'm hijacking your thread with 1D gifs, I hope you don't mind

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-12-2012, 03:59 AM   #459
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:

Zayn is fucking gorgeous
That first picture is really amaze. His skin looks so flawless and he's so cute and sexy at the same time. He's definitely amaze

I still like Louis and Niall more, though
Old 11-12-2012, 04:07 AM   #460
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
I enjoyed when Zayn did a little striptease for Louis

Damn, they have real chemistry

I liked that, that's really sexii. I wonder if Louis got hard
Old 11-12-2012, 04:14 AM   #461
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Yeah. Natural queen. How you doin', Niall

Quote:
And yeah, I think contrary to what some of their deranged, lunatic fangirls think, Louis is very comfortable in his sexuality. He's never admitted to being gay, but he's never denied it, and he's embraced the fact that he has a very flamboyant personality. I think the only think he hates about the rumours about him and Harry is that people harass his girlfriend, mom and sisters about it, and he's very protective of people he cares about
Yes, that's what I've read too. Louis hates the dating rumors between he and Harry. One, because they aren't true. Two, because Harry may actually be straight. And three, he doesn't want to hurt the band or cause problems with Harry's family or his own. He doesn't want to cause problems and rifts between fans. Louis seems like a really likable guy. And these stupid 12 year old bitches keep having wet dreams and delusions that Louis and Harry are dating. They keep trying to force Louis out of the closet. Louis has been really mature to handle things the way he has.

All of this shit is why I'd NEVER do anything as a career that appeals to tween/teen girls

Quote:
I'm hijacking your thread with 1D gifs, I hope you don't mind
Gurl go on head. I be wanting to see some cute boys anyway
Old 11-12-2012, 04:15 AM   #462
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Alright, I need to go to sleep now before I fucking die of this virus.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #463
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I think Malik is gay.
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #464
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Trolling stupid people is fun
Old 11-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #465
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian-GOAT View Post
I think Malik is gay.
I don't. I get straight boy vibes from him. That may be why I'm not as into him as I should be? I'm more into the obvious gay boys in the group

If Zayn is gay, though, that would be totally sexy
Closed Thread