Cyberbullying. - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 02:41 AM   #421
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I got 99 problems but Mitt ain't one.

Oh how I love the fresh air of equality.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 02:54 AM   #422
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

I love how obsessed my haters are of me

Goodnight, bitches! Party time
Old 11-09-2012, 08:27 AM   #423
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't blame it on the sunshine. Don't blame it on moonlight. Blame it on the boog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
So many hot boys around the world, so little time to fuck them all. Unfortunately that won't be possible so why not bag as many as possible

And then you wonder why some people in here don't like you.
Weird purpose in life...
coluta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM   #424
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't blame it on the sunshine. Don't blame it on moonlight. Blame it on the boog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Well that's what I read people state when they were talking about the Dutch, that they were stoic, serious. In fact it's a pretty common stereotype, but not all stereotypes are true and I'll take your word as a Dutchman as fact

And yes, I know that the weather there is quite often bad But I'd still live there or at least vacation, to meet the hot boiz!
we have hot boys here? What a blessed country, we have hot girls aswell :P
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 09:13 AM   #425
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluta View Post
And then you wonder why some people in here don't like you.
Weird purpose in life...
Weird for you, not weird for me. Why anyone would dislike me for my purpose in life when it has nothing to do with them/you is fucking ridiculous. And I don't really wonder why some people dislike me because I don't give a fuck. If you don't like me, it's probably cause you ain't fabulous enough to handle what I got.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #426
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
we have hot boys here? What a blessed country, we have hot girls aswell :P
Yes, there are a lot of sexii Dutch boys in the Netherlands and those who have immigrated to other countries

The girls though, they are just a distraction
Old 11-10-2012, 09:17 AM   #427
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I love it when muscle men moan and whimper when they're getting fucked. Especially the self-identified straight ones. That's when you know they're feeling it.
Old 11-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #428
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

A good bottom fucks his ass on your diq without being asked.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #429
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Francis

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #430
country flag Chris Kuerten
Banned!

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Oops, I drunk texted a friend's sister at 6 in the morning
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-10-2012, 10:10 PM   #431
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

My friend Marty said that when a lesbian girl hits on a straight girl, the straight girl should have the courtesy to eat her box
Old 11-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #432
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

My gaydar is literally so fucking good, OMG.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #433
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

What's funny is how everyone but I think my brother and grandad assumes I'm gay. I remember my lesbian aunt FLAT OUT saying when I was having Starbucks with her and we were talking about anti-gay discrimination and relationships and stuff, she was like "or maybe you would be with a guy", something like that. Like, that was her response to who she would see me in a relationship with. I was 18 then. I was already out but I never officially came out per se, I was just open and living it. And you know that no-one would say something like that unless they know. That was so fierce.

Everyone at the barbershop I go to assumes I'm gay. And I've been flat out asked directly quite a few times by straight girls. I don't know, I give off gay vibes. And then assholes say it's not natural to be gay
Old 11-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #434
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirata. View Post
Francis
Luv u gurl
Old 11-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #435
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Oh, and how do I know my gaydar is good? This hot dude, muscles, tall, white dude, somewhere I'd say in the 35 range, wearing a Cowboys hat. I asked him about his Cowboys hat and if he liked the Cowboys. And I knew he was gay like, in 7 seconds. It was nice. He's really cute. The masculine gays/bisexuals are very easy to spot.
Closed Thread