Cyberbullying. - Page 28 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 05:32 AM   #406
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't blame it on the sunshine. Don't blame it on moonlight. Blame it on the boog

I wouldn't tell a foreigner to move to the US until immigration laws are cleaned up considerably, made less difficult, and with there being fewer cases of abuse by immigration agents/agencies. Especially gay immigrants unless they are fleeing from anti-gay countries.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 05:41 AM   #407
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't blame it on the sunshine. Don't blame it on moonlight. Blame it on the boog

RVA is a very gay city yet it appears it may go red for Romney. How disgusting. There are a lot of old money types and kids who come from old money in RVA, and a ton of libertarian college kids who smoke pot, have gay sex, dress like hipsters and have beards and tattoos and are against establishment. A lot of those kids are more Republican than Democrat. Although they're against the Republicans' social views 100%.

Obama won RVA 80-20 over McCain in 2008. The city proper is more blue than red but not overwhelmingly so. The college kids tip it over to blue. But counties like Chesterfield and Henrico are conservative. Making the totality of Richmond not liberal. Which sucks ass, and not in a good way.

We'll see what happens. I'll be pissed if my state fails me, fails Obama, and fails the United States.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:46 AM   #408
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
What do you have a degree in?

Have a country you plan on moving to? I've heard/read the Dutch are quite cold, stoic people in general so I can understand why you wouldn't like the vibe there.

The Dutch have great parties but it's the Castro and WEHO that are the most fabulous if I may say so myself
History.

I'm leaning towards Brazil, I love that country.

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #409
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Brasil has a booming economy, so on that front it's a great place to live, plus they have great parties too. But the crime rate is horrendous. If you moved there I'm sure you'll be looking to live in a community where it's less crime.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #410

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brasil has a booming economy, so on that front it's a great place to live, plus they have great parties too. But the crime rate is horrendous. If you moved there I'm sure you'll be looking to live in a community where it's less crime.
Yes, that's a major problem. I've been to the favela's in Rio and it's not a pretty sight.

Congrats with your boy Barack.

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:06 PM   #411
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you have a degree in?

Have a country you plan on moving to? I've heard/read the Dutch are quite cold, stoic people in general so I can understand why you wouldn't like the vibe there.

The Dutch have great parties but it's the Castro and WEHO that are the most fabulous if I may say so myself
cold and stoic? how do you come up with that? No we are quite a whiney lot (about weather mostly), and maybe we have a tendency to not give a fuck, but we are hardly cold and stoic. Watch us go nuts when our national footballteam (soccer is a retarded term sorry) plays.
Jverweij is online now View My Blog!  
Old 11-08-2012, 12:58 AM   #412
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Default Re: I got 99 problems but Mitt ain't one.

Barack back in the WH, Marriage Equality in 3 states with another rejecting a marriage amendment ban, First openly gay senator, First openly gay Congress persons in a handful of states, several hateful Congress persons and city leaders removed from office. These last 24 hours have been some of the best ever in my life!!!
Old 11-08-2012, 01:30 AM   #413
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Yes, that's a major problem. I've been to the favela's in Rio and it's not a pretty sight.
Yes, it's very bad. Brasil is one of the most crime-heavy countries in the world. That's why I've always considered it a great vacation country but not necessarily a country to live in.

Quote:
Congrats with your boy Barack.
Thanks, this is the best decision for not just me and not just the United States of America, but for the world!
Old 11-08-2012, 02:02 AM   #414
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
cold and stoic? how do you come up with that? No we are quite a whiney lot (about weather mostly), and maybe we have a tendency to not give a fuck, but we are hardly cold and stoic. Watch us go nuts when our national footballteam (soccer is a retarded term sorry) plays.
Well that's what I read people state when they were talking about the Dutch, that they were stoic, serious. In fact it's a pretty common stereotype, but not all stereotypes are true and I'll take your word as a Dutchman as fact

And yes, I know that the weather there is quite often bad But I'd still live there or at least vacation, to meet the hot boiz!
Old 11-08-2012, 04:01 AM   #415
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Women backed marriage equality at a rate of around 60% aggregate in the four states voting on marriage equality and that's the major reason why we got through.

You all don't know how much that means to me. It's so emotional. Because it's so true. A (pro-gay) straight girl is a gay man's best friend. I honestly love all of you so much. And you know who you are on this forum. It's such a fucking bond that cannot be broken.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:06 AM   #416
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

And the reason why educated pro-gay girls get it is because the reality is, most homophobes, male and female, are sexist. Homophobia is directly rooted in sexism. Most homophobic straight guys are misogynists. And pro-gay straight girls see that and reject it.

You all get it. It's the straight girls, and it's the social liberals. They are the people who, by and large, get it. Don't want to ignore the amazing pro-gay straight boys. In fact that's in a way more impressive to me because of the stereotypes that men have to deal with, that being gay is weak, and supporting homosexuality as a man makes you gay yourself. Social liberal straight men seem to get it. Hopefully in the future all straight guys catch up.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:11 AM   #417
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I don't even know why I'm crying right now, but I honestly am so emotional and touched realizing that these girls that we hang with, we talk about boys with, all of it's actually real. It's not done because they just want to use gay men. But they actually support us and love us, and that's a huge deal. They backed us up and pulled us through.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:52 AM   #418

Quote:
Well that's what I read people state when they were talking about the Dutch, that they were stoic, serious. In fact it's a pretty common stereotype, but not all stereotypes are true and I'll take your word as a Dutchman as fact

And yes, I know that the weather there is quite often bad But I'd still live there or at least vacation, to meet the hot boiz!
Is there a country you won't go to meet hot boys, though ?

Well, outside of countries like Somalia and Saudi Arabia, obviously.

Quote:
Old 11-09-2012, 01:33 AM   #419
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

About to go out to a dance party called Twisted Thursdays at the new club in Richmond! Hopefully I get to make out with a cute boy

Tomorrow, I have to get a new ID because I lost my old one, which was expired anyway. Plus it was broken and duck taped together. So that will be boring. But another chance to stalk some man prey.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:38 AM   #420
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Is there a country you won't go to meet hot boys, though ?
Outside of the places where homosexuality is essentially illegal.................absolutely not! So many hot boys around the world, so little time to fuck them all. Unfortunately that won't be possible so why not bag as many as possible

Quote:
Well, outside of countries like Somalia and Saudi Arabia, obviously.
Closed Thread