Cyberbullying. - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #286
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Team Pretty Bitches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
Hey filo arent you in virginia, how are you doing sweetie
Yes Dee I'm in VA.........the storm is just starting to affect us here. A lot of rain. Winds are supposed to gust up to 60-70 MPH tonight into the overnight hours so this is probably the last day I'll have power for a while

Outside of that, I can't complain, I have my safety at least And the damage here doesn't compare to what New Jersey, Delaware and New York are going to deal with. It's very scary, the storm is even stronger than expected. Just hope no lives are lost.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #287
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Team Pretty Bitches.

I can't stand the rain.

Against my window.

I can't stand the rain.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #288
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I feel the wind......five six seven, eight nine ten.

What's up Filo?
Hian-GOAT is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #289
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Hian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeHian-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I wanna rock with you............all night! We gonna rock the night away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I like Vika more than Serena but one cannot deny her talent, athletic gifts and her body is amaze
I think exactly like you.

I did not understand the part of straight boys who love cocks
Old 10-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #290
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I'm doing alright, gurl. Scared about the storm Sandy though

How have you been since your absence from MTF?
Old 10-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #291
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Normally I mean, I came here when I had nothing to do at home, but I'm started university (medicine) so I have almost no free time and the few one I have I use it to see my friends

But I overall like this place. I think people take it too seriously, they hardly laugh or find funny things that are not funny, but still I hope I can find some good users, and when I say "good" I mean common people who want to know other people and aren't too obsessive in their love for tennis.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #292
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Default Re: I wanna rock with you............all night! We gonna rock the night away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian-GOAT View Post
I think exactly like you.
Well, great minds think alike, right?

Quote:
I did not understand the part of straight boys who love cocks
I'm just repeating what they tell me babe

They say they're straight. I know they have girls back home they go to. I guess they need a man in their live to give them what they need
Old 10-29-2012, 05:54 PM   #293
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

I thought these "straight" boys came to you to get their cocks sucked a bit

Are you in a relationship dude?
Old 10-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #294
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Normally I mean, I came here when I had nothing to do at home, but I'm started university (medicine) so I have almost no free time and the few one I have I use it to see my friends
Oh, that sounds fab Going to school for medicine, I'm impressed! Meet any cuties at school?

Quote:
But I overall like this place. I think people take it too seriously, they hardly laugh or find funny things that are not funny, but still I hope I can find some good users, and when I say "good" I mean common people who want to know other people and aren't too obsessive in their love for tennis.
This place has only gotten worse in the months you were gone. The new posters almost all have no personality and are the type who think stupid is comical. MTF needs a gay infusion. Without it there is no color
Old 10-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #295
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
I thought these "straight" boys came to you to get their cocks sucked a bit
Well, we have sex. I don't fuck with the repressive types. So it's not like I'm just a mouth for them to masturbate with. Although we all know men give way better head. I think my hotness brings forth gay desires they didn't know they had.

Quote:
Are you in a relationship dude?
Too many fish in the sea for a relationship
Old 10-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #296
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

If the likes of motorhead and Sapeod are still here, I think this board is destined to crumble

Cuties? Uhm there is a girl which studies "giurisprudenza" (translate it ) and I like her.
You mean cuties.. male? There is a boy who always looks at me, but I am not interested
Old 10-29-2012, 06:03 PM   #297
country flag Hian-GOAT
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Well, we have sex. I don't fuck with the repressive types. So it's not like I'm just a mouth for them to masturbate with. Although we all know men give way better head. I think my hotness brings forth gay desires they didn't know they had.

Too many fish in the sea for a relationship
Are you THAT hot or are you just hpying yourself?
Old 10-30-2012, 01:23 AM   #298
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
If the likes of motorhead and Sapeod are still here, I think this board is destined to crumble

Quote:
Cuties? Uhm there is a girl which studies "giurisprudenza" (translate it ) and I like her.
The word means law.........I know a little bit of Italian

Women in the field of law are sexii

Quote:
You mean cuties.. male? There is a boy who always looks at me, but I am not interested
That's the worst. Oh well, keep your standards gurl and if he makes a pass at you, don't be a total bitch when you reject him
Old 10-30-2012, 01:25 AM   #299
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Are you THAT hot or are you just hpying yourself?
I think I'm an 8, but I get passed around like a 10, so it's up to you to believe whatever you want
Old 10-30-2012, 03:37 AM   #300
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Well lovers, if the power goes out, it's going to happen overnight. Oh and I forgot to watch Drag Race tonight But I'll watch it tomorrow instead
Closed Thread