Cyberbullying. - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2012, 12:51 AM   #271
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Team Pretty Bitches.

With the study showing most Americans are racist, I have to say, I am fucking lucky to be light-skinned, tall and hot. And I don't mean that in any disrespectful way whatsoever. I lucked out. Because I know for a fucking fact my life is automatically less difficult solely for those reasons. I know because I am gay yet have tons of friends and associates in big places, people I've had sex with who hold powerful positions in their employment, because I live in a relatively liberal city and I'm not fem, that my life is automatically easier. I know being attractive, tall, thin will bring positive attention from people who may otherwise be hateful assholes. And I hate it, because it's not fair. And I take it for granted.

Racism, homophobia, I've experienced it to a small degree, but not much. I'm not even a people person. But I'm not a "stereotypical" black man, and I'm not a "stereotypical" gay man. The stereotypes themselves are fundamentally racist. But when people can't pigeonhole you, they begin to take you more serious.

It makes me sick to think people are being discriminated against solely for who they are. And that's why I'm lucky. That could easily be me. I live in a horribly segregated city, land of the Confederacy and for the most part, I've avoided this shit. I feel guilty and I want to cry.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2012, 12:52 AM   #272
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't judge someone for who they are. Judge them for what they do, and why they do it. Actions. It's our actions that define us. Don't judge someone's actions, either, until you know the full story behind them. Respect. It's a two-way street. See people, treat people, the way you want to be seen and treated.
Old 10-28-2012, 02:01 AM   #273
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget, you're a man too!

I got the short end of the stick. I'm brown, female, short, and fat.
theMEESH is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-28-2012, 05:26 AM   #274
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Sexual repression is a disease.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:29 AM   #275
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
Don't forget, you're a man too!
You're right, I can't forget And it's very true. Being a man gives me a leg up over women simply out of sexism. Although the women I know and love are way more fabulous and successful than I could dream of being

Quote:
I got the short end of the stick. I'm brown, female, short, and fat.
You're so fabulous, hun, personality is what matters and yours is a 10!
Old 10-28-2012, 05:39 AM   #276
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

America is a very hypocritical country. Americans love to posture about family values while our separation rates are well above 50% and the majority of children do not have a mother-father father-father mother-mother living situation. The majority of children live in broken homes and so many kids these days are being neglected because parents want to be cool and trendy and are self-involved. Yet everyone always talks about family values. Everyone always lambasts older men/women being in relationships with younger partners even when the people involved are legal consenting adults. People always attack those who stay single and call them whores or gay, even when those single people are responsible and more selective than so many in relationships.

Look at Chris Brown. Beat up Rihanna, didn't really apologize for real outside of that bullshit MTV message. And his career didn't drop off. Uses gay slurs constantly. Still famous. Rihanna is dating this fool. Sad thing is he's getting HIS back blown out on the side. Their relationship is a microcosm of everything wrong with America regarding sex, sexuality, relationships. And our hypocritical moral platitudes. People are so quick to run to "God" for everything when the majority of people do not go to church, don't read the Bible regularly and blatantly violate moral codes in the Bible.

It's all very fake and VERY much about appearances. People in the USA are so insecure. They want to look like the perfect Americans. They condemn all who don't fit this description, who aren't "normal" enough, aren't "American", don't have traditional American values. No personality, no integrity. It's pathetic.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:26 AM   #277
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

To tie my thoughts back to sexual repression, religion and social conservatism in general have warped people's minds about sex. We are not a sexually healthy society. Not even close. People still have irrational biases of homosexuality, women are treated like pieces of meat, and straight men are as hyper-masculine and insecure in their masculinity as ever. Racial prejudice is, as the AP study showed, as bad as ever, and that includes interracial relationships.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #278
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post

You're so fabulous, hun, personality is what matters and yours is a 10!
Old 10-29-2012, 03:14 AM   #279
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Datalounge is quite the site

I always tell myself to believe nothing said there.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:39 AM   #280
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I've never had an STD in my life. No HIV, no gonorrhea, no chlamydia, no herpes. No loose hole, I do fucking kegel exercises, keeps my ass tight, exercises my dick and gives me sexual stamina. I don't fuck everything that moves and I can get any guy I want, if I wanted, when I want to. But that doesn't mean I'm a whore and it doesn't make me an embarrassment nor spokesperson of the gay community.

Being gay doesn't make me and us anti-family, disease ridden or disgusting. I'm not disgusting for having great sex. Especially since it's the straight boys who are jumping on this dick and sticking their coxx in my asshole. Being gay is not an automatic trip towards a life of AIDS treatments, as if having HIV is a moral illness. Stop judging us for what we are and starting seeing us for who we are.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:55 AM   #281
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I really wonder when Tom Daley will come out. That is if he actually fucks guys regularly on the sly or not. He is one of the biggest natural attention-whore queens we've seen in a long time, but he's really cute!

Here is the boi promoting his keek site (I don't have any clue what the fuck keek is) by getting naked:

Last edited by Filo V. : 10-29-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 10-29-2012, 04:58 AM   #282
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I know you all better be watching the Drag Race All-Stars competition! Episode tomorrow bitches This season is already shaping up to be amaze and the first episode gave me too much lyfe, I needed to fucking sit my tall ass down.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:14 AM   #283
country flag theMEESH

I haven't started it yet! I was obsessed with that show for a cool minute. I love me some Jujubee! And I was totally bummed to find that Sahara died.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #284
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Hey filo arent you in virginia, how are you doing sweetie
Old 10-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #285
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
I haven't started it yet! I was obsessed with that show for a cool minute. I love me some Jujubee! And I was totally bummed to find that Sahara died.
IK, so sad about Sahara, she was so fabulous. But I know she would want everyone to keep it fierce in her memory and not allow her tragic loss affect us too much. Still, she was one of my faves

This season I couldn't care less who wins, I'm watching purely for the drama
Closed Thread