Cyberbullying. - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 01:52 PM   #256
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I've got two white Russians but we also need some drinks.

What a tragedy. Absolutely horrific, sick and tragic, incredibly sad. My heart goes out to the Krim family, especially Marina, having to walk in her apartment and find her kids stabbed. That is something she'll never recover from.

Stories like this are why I am very hesitant about allowing people I don't know in my home.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2012, 07:27 PM   #257
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Manhattan nanny accused of stabbing toddlers to death, trying to kill herself: police
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...dN3TfXxyVAziVK

Marina Kim screams uncontrollably in the back of an ambulance after discovering two of her children fatally stabbed in her UWS apartment's bathtub.

A Manhattan mom out running errands returned to her luxury Upper West Side apartment last night and walked into a nightmare — her two young children had been stabbed to death by their nanny, who then slit her own throat in a suicide attempt, police sources said.

The mother, Marina Krim, arrived at her West 75th Street home at 5:34 p.m. after nanny Yoselyn Ortega, 50, failed to meet her for swimming lessons with the kids she was watching — Leo, 2, and Lucia, 6.

The building’s doorman told Krim the nanny hadn’t left, and she went upstairs to find the reason for the hold-up. She found Ortega slashing her own neck, with both her wrists already slit and bleeding.

Krim rushed to the bathroom of the second-floor apartment and found Leo and Lucia in the tub, lying in a pool of blood with stab wounds all over their bodies.

“Something happened to my kids!” screamed the sobbing mom, who wrapped the nanny’s neck with a towel.

The doorman, Glen Loody, heard her and called 911. “She was crying. She was screaming,” he said.

The kids appeared to be breathing as they were rushed to St. Luke’s Hospital but were pronounced dead on arrival.

Krim and her surviving middle child, Nessie, 3, — who did not see the carnage — were also taken to St. Luke’s, where Krim had to be sedated.

Ortega, who was is in police custody, was taken to New York-Cornell Hospital, unresponsive, in critical but stable condition. Police believe she may have taken pills, a law-enforcement source said.

She has no criminal record and had not yet been charged with a crime late last night, sources said.

The children’s paternal grandmother, Karen Krim, said Ortega came into the family’s life about a year ago.

Up until then, Marina Krim was a stay-at-home mom and cared for the kids exclusively. The Krims decided to hire a nanny when Leo was born.

Marina and Kevin Krim had been extra careful in hiring Ortega — and even spent nine days with her family in the Dominican Republic beforehand.

“Kevin told me that she was a nice girl,” the grandmother told The Post, sobbing. “How could she do something like that?

“The children were angels.”

Ortega’s niece, Katherine Garcia, 28, said her aunt had seemed a little off and was “acting kind of nervous lately.”

“This is just shocking,” she said. “She loved those kids. I don’t know what would make her do this.”

The children’s father, CNBC executive Kevin Krim, was returning from a business trip to San Francisco and was notified once he arrived in the city last night, a source said.

Police took him to St. Luke’s.

Marina Krim diligently posted thousands of pictures chronicling her beloved children’s lives in an online journal — from apple-picking and family vacations to strolls down Broadway.

In her latest entry, posted just three hours before finding Lucia and Leo dead, the loving mom wrote about her son learning to put words together.

“Leo speaks in the most adorable way possible,” Marina Krim wrote, describing her mood at the time as “amused.”

Neighbors described the Krims as a happy, young family.

“It’s horrifying,” said one resident, who met the nanny for the first time Wednesday.

“She was very quiet — she just stared ahead.”

Another neighbor said, “I just don’t understand. It’s so senseless.

“A nanny would be the last person I’d think would ever do something like that. I’m in shock. Total disbelief.”

Originally from the West Coast, the Krims moved to the building, called the La Rochelle, a couple of years ago.

Just last month, all three kids were at their aunt’s wedding.

Leo was a ring bearer and his sisters were flower girls.

The family pet was a retired racing greyhound named Babar.
Horryfing story. I hope Mrs. Krim recovers from the shock.

The scariest thing about this was that the nanny was not a flat-out crazy- otherwise they wouldn't have hired her. What could provoke someone into doing something like this?
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2012, 11:08 PM   #258
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Horryfing story. I hope Mrs. Krim recovers from the shock.

The scariest thing about this was that the nanny was not a flat-out crazy- otherwise they wouldn't have hired her. What could provoke someone into doing something like this?
She probably did have some sort of demons but they weren't transparent, were under control or were dormant. Something made the nanny snap. And in fact I just read that Ms. Ortega, the nanny, had in fact been recently going to psychological counseling. Supposedly she had a tough year and had become withdrawn after being noted as a very happy people person, which is a major telltale sign of someone with problems emotionally/psychologically.

I don't want to speculate too much, though. This is a horrible tragedy and nothing can explain away such barbaric behavior.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:12 PM   #259
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Such sweet looking little kids

My heart goes out to their parents and sister. Such an awful tragedy.
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-26-2012, 11:37 PM   #260
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Beautiful kids. The 3 year old girl that wasn't killed..........I really hope she won't be too scarred by this as she grows up. Just a real shame.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #261
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I have a new keyboard courtesy of my aunt! No more having to use an on-screen keyboard
Old 10-27-2012, 12:03 AM   #262
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I'm really, really desperate for dick. Like, super desperate. And when I get in these zones, every man who is decent looking becomes prey. Tonight could get really interesting.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #263
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Default Re: I wanna rock with you............all night! We gonna rock the night away!

Last night was really awesome! Great to finally have a trendy, sophisticated yet still fun bar in Richmond again. It wasn't too overly crowded, either. Just a great night with great people. And I didn't make a fool of myself
Old 10-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #264
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Default Re: I wanna rock with you............all night! We gonna rock the night away!

Looks like this American bitch Martha is gonna take Vika down. The Istanbul court is so fucking slow and the ball bounces right in the hitting zone for Martha to tee off.

Vika, you need to keep your bragging rights over this hoe
Old 10-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #265
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I can't wait till tomorrow when Rena snatches the American blond's wig again
Old 10-27-2012, 06:03 PM   #266
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I cannot believe people on here like the sexist, hateful asshole Topspindoctor
Old 10-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #267
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I can't wait till tomorrow when Rena snatches the American blond's wig again
Serena is the only WTA player I follow. She's a beautiful woman and it's unreal how much better she is than the rest of the field.

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #268
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Serena is the only WTA player I follow. She's a beautiful woman and it's unreal how much better she is than the rest of the field.
I like Vika more than Serena but one cannot deny her talent, athletic gifts and her body is amaze
Old 10-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #269
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

There is a Halloween party at the new nightclub tonight. I don't have any costume so I may just skip it
Old 10-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #270
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I ain't fucking wit u less you gotta lotta money, gotta lotta, gotta lotta money.
Closed Thread