Cyberbullying. - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #181
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There might have been a time where I would give myself away.

I don't hate straight men. I hate hate. And I hate stupidity. Do the math.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2012, 02:52 PM   #182
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
hey filo, whats this thread is all about?
This thread is an insight into the inner workings of my mind

Last edited by Filo V. : 10-21-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #183
country flag GOATsol

GOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond reputeGOATsol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sexsplosive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I know. Can't even deal
You said you cannot deal with straight men.

It's best not to stereotype anyone. Give others the same respect you want.

Some people like to blame everything on the white, straight, men. But that's wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
As a knowledgable tennis fan (unlike some people here), I can tell you exactly that. There are tennis players who have problems with playing indoor tennis because of the different lights, different sounds etc. compared to outdoors and Nadal is obvioulsy one of those players.
GOATsol is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #184
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spirit Day 2012!

Quote:
You didn't either. And I thought you were an ally. I guess I was wrong about you.
Yeah the fact that I didn't type in purple really shows that I don't care about gay rights.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:11 PM   #185
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Yeah the fact that I didn't type in purple really shows that I don't care about gay rights.
Well I was very disappointed that you didn't do it. Yes, it's only symbolic but the show of support would have been nice. Especially for other non-heterosexual posters of MTF.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:16 PM   #186
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Default Re: Sexsplosive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
You said you cannot deal with straight men.

It's best not to stereotype anyone. Give others the same respect you want.

Some people like to blame everything on the white, straight, men. But that's wrong.
Hun, I was being dry. Not all straight boys are absent. I know this given the str8 boys I love both on this forum and in RL. However, there are a lot of str8 boys whose ignorance I cannot deal with. My post was an indictment on that, not heterosexuality. And those guys get exactly the same amount of respect from me as I get from them.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #187
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I was very disappointed that you didn't do it. Yes, it's only symbolic but the show of support would have been nice. Especially for other non-heterosexual posters of MTF.
i went purple bitch! where is my rep!
Thanos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #188
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i went purple bitch! where is my rep!
Check your reps hoe
Old 10-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #189
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Go hard, Filo, go hard. I was at a party last night where a gay DJ killed it with a 4 hour set
Ricardo Villalobos was the DJ? Or was it someone else? In any case, that's awesome! The sex, drugs and rock & roll, spiritually open-minded types make the best DJs because they feel rhythm more and are more artistic minded. Lesbian DJs are the best.

I'm not a hard partier at all, when I go to a party or club, I'm there to scope out hot men first and foremost
Old 10-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #190
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ricardo Villalobos was the DJ? Or was it someone else? In any case, that's awesome! The sex, drugs and rock & roll, spiritually open-minded types make the best DJs because they feel rhythm more and are more artistic minded. Lesbian DJs are the best.

I'm not a hard partier at all, when I go to a party or club, I'm there to scope out hot men first and foremost
Yeah, it was him, do you know him? Love that guy. Techno originated in gay clubs, so it still attracts a lot of people from that scene.

I love to dance, I was basically non-stop on the dance floor from 2 till 7

Dustin Brown - Fabio Fognini - Gaël Monfils - Jerzy Janowicz - Alexandr Dolgopolov

Ernests Gulbis - Nick Kyrgios - Pablo Cuevas - Taro Daniel - Igor Sijsling - Paolo Lorenzi - Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya View Post
What you talking about Willis?
El Pendejo dice que el número uno no es suficiente pero el buitre de lenders, ferrer, puede ganar 7 tourneos sin mi permiso.
Mi boyfriend federer is goat, no?
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #191
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Due to the massive overpopulation in Africa and Southeast Asia, spreading the homosexual movement to these areas would actually do some good. (If you see what I mean )

I've always wondered what gay couples would do if they wanted children. What's the most popular option, do you think? Adoption works, but I'm not sure if the biological mothers or hospitals are willing to give a child to a gay couple, with all the homophobia. Getting some girl pregnant and taking away her kid is crazy and immoral. Maybe test tube babies?? All these ideas are so strange...
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-22-2012, 03:56 AM   #192
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I was going to go out tonight, but cold weather, pancakes and football kept me inside. So I'll make up for it tomorrow although Monday's are generally horribly slow.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:35 AM   #193
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Wombat View Post
Due to the massive overpopulation in Africa and Southeast Asia, spreading the homosexual movement to these areas would actually do some good. (If you see what I mean )
Forced sterilization is the best way to ensure a reduction in baby making but I don't see anyone going for that in this day and age

Quote:
I've always wondered what gay couples would do if they wanted children. What's the most popular option, do you think? Adoption works, but I'm not sure if the biological mothers or hospitals are willing to give a child to a gay couple, with all the homophobia.
Adoption is obviously a viable option, but often not the best one. Adoption agencies in many states cannot discriminate on the basis of sexuality, however, the lack of legal recognition of same-sex couples federally equals significant increases in scrutiny, legal paperwork, and less protection, issues in terms of what name the child takes, what name the same-sex family takes. Once a biological mother legally gives her child up to an adoption agency, she technically is no longer the parent. So she cannot legally say "no, X couple cannot have the child" because it isn't up to her, unless she decides to take back the kid. Which has/does happened. There are also severe issues revolving around same-sex couples adopting foreign children.

The main issue comes down to DOMA. Same-sex couples are not federally recognized. If they were, if they were legally recognized as MARRIED, then these issues all go away. Just another reason why marriage equality is absolutely imperative.

Quote:
Getting some girl pregnant and taking away her kid is crazy and immoral. Maybe test tube babies?? All these ideas are so strange...
It's not strange at all, really. Just different. It may sound bad on the surface, a woman carrying a child for nine months just to give her away, but that is a very simplistic view. The woman has to agree to do it and in most cases she is a major part of that child's life post-birth. A lot of men and women are kind enough to be a facilitator in helping same-sex couples have kids. Many lesbians will go in-vitro, for themselves and often for male couples. A lot of same-sex couples have kids from previous heterosexual relationships.

What needs to be remembered is same-sex couples have to actually seek and want kids to have them. Whereas many, heck, maybe even most, births from straight couples are accidental or coincidental. What's most important are the children and they having a healthy, loving family to live and learn with.
Old 10-22-2012, 04:45 AM   #194
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
Yeah, it was him, do you know him? Love that guy.
I know of him, he's one of the best, most globally known DJ's around! That's really great that he was at your party on Saturday night. He's got great energy and knows great music

Quote:
Techno originated in gay clubs, so it still attracts a lot of people from that scene.
Very true. Club music and really mainstream music these days too, is 100% attributed to gay culture. And the bitches in the music industry knows who runs the show

Quote:
I love to dance, I was basically non-stop on the dance floor from 2 till 7
Fierce!
Old 10-23-2012, 05:12 AM   #195
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Niall Horan dating Demi Lovato? Oh please. She's too much woman for him. And he definitely ain't a straight boy.
Closed Thread