Cyberbullying. - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #136
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Matthew Shepard. 12/1/76-10/12/98. We remember. We miss you. We love you.

Even when I look like crap and have scars on my nose from blowing my nose all weekend, men still hit on me. This guy checked me out hard when I was standing at the corner waiting for traffic to go by. He was in a SUV and he slew down, looked at me with a smile and passed on. Hopefully he didn't notice the scars too much.

I also got approached on Sunday by a cute younger guy who wanted me to grab something high for him at the store. We made small talk and flirted (lots of cute gay smiling, you know what I mean) but I felt pretty brutal on Sunday with the cold. I get hit on almost every time I go out. My aura attracts attention. I must be approachable appearing. I get A LOT of look downs, check out. Almost always guys, too. I must give off gay vibes.

I used to be shy about interaction with others but not anymore. I used to have people talk to me with friendly conversation and I would be bashful and trip over my words. I'm more confident now.

The best times was a woman calling me cute when I was walking down the street to get a haircut, I think she may have been homeless. I was like, thanks honey! That was fierce.

The other time was getting a cat call and sex stare from a passing car of random white guys.

The worst part is having men make passes at you in the worst possible moments and situations. Keeping in mind, a guy showed me is hard dick in his car a few weeks ago after he made a major pass at me while we I was in the store. He said he wanted to suck me off and fuck me in the ass and cum in me. He was like telling me to follow him and get in his car, ultra aggressive. But I don't fuck with creepers. Especially if I don't know their status.

Last edited by Filo V. : 10-17-2012 at 07:02 AM.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2012, 06:49 AM   #137
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sexsplosive.

I'm a whore with decorum. I sometimes think I should settle down because that's more "respectful" but then I realize that's really just slut shaming getting the best of me. Never let society dictate to you who you are.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:54 AM   #138
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a few minor curiosities.

You most likely have straight men friends as well. How do they interact with you and how do you interact with them ? Do you sometimes dream about being more than a friend with them, or do you totally respect their privacy even thought wise.

You throwing out "vibes" on the street is probably a direct result of your clothing and the way you take care of your body. Is it a myth that all gay men take care of their look a lot more than straight men ?

Thank you if you respond.
Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:07 AM   #139
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Matthew Shepard. 12/1/76-10/12/98. We remember. We miss you. We love you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I don't care if I have an eating disorder. I'd rather have an eating disorder and look good than be fat and ugly.
What a revolting, shallow, dangerous attitude.

Even if you are as good looking as you claim, (and the proof of that pudding is in the eating, which you refuse to offer anyone a portion of), then you are going to get old and eventually unattractive, and maybe even fat (Lord preserve us from that terrible fate), and what will your self-worth be like then?

It would be worth a drop of snow in the Arctic Winter, that's what.

I hope by that time you've managed to find your way to a slightly healthier self-image than that, because eating disorders are not a solution, nor are they a joke.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:17 AM   #140
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
I have a few minor curiosities.

You most likely have straight men friends as well. How do they interact with you and how do you interact with them ? Do you sometimes dream about being more than a friend with them, or do you totally respect their privacy even thought wise.
I hang out with a lot of "scene" types. Alt guys, hipsters, the types of guys that love tattoos, are free spirits, live outside of the norms of society, and that holds true for their views on sex and sexuality. I've made out with several of my straight male friends and fucked with a couple But yeah, I'm respectful about it, in general. When I know a guy is like, straight straight, then he isn't really a turn-on for me because I couldn't have him anyway. But as long as he's a cool dude then we can be friends

Quote:
You throwing out "vibes" on the street is probably a direct result of your clothing and the way you take care of your body. Is it a myth that all gay men take care of their look a lot more than straight men ?
No, it's not a myth I'm not an amazing dresser really, or at least overly snazzy and fashion forward. I have fashion sense but often times when I go out, I wear whatever. Today I wore blue sweats, a white buttoned sports shirt and a NY Yankee hat and got attention. Often times it's when I try less that I get the most attention, in fact.

But when I really want to impress, I step my game up. I have cute shades and my sluttiest combination is a tight hot pink shirt with low rise tight boot cut white jeans. I have cute boots I can wear, or I'll wear a casual sports jacket and tight blue jeans. All my jeans are tight, form-fitting. So yeah, I can say from personal experience gay men are more picky about clothes

And definitely bodies too but many straight guys also care about their bodies. Most gay men work out in some way. The bears, the twinks, the wolves, and of course the studs. I'm a muscle twink

Quote:
Thank you if you respond.
Your welcome
Old 10-17-2012, 07:23 AM   #141
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
What a revolting, shallow, dangerous attitude.

Even if you are as good looking as you claim, (and the proof of that pudding is in the eating, which you refuse to offer anyone a portion of), then you are going to get old and eventually unattractive, and maybe even fat (Lord preserve us from that terrible fate), and what will your self-worth be like then?

It would be worth a drop of snow in the Arctic Winter, that's what.

I hope by that time you've managed to find your way to a slightly healthier self-image than that, because eating disorders are not a solution, nor are they a joke.
Eating disorders def aren't a joke, but neither is being ugly. But you're right, my comment was in poor taste. What I should have said is, obsessing with food may be unhealthy seeming, but at least it pays off in me looking good. I wasn't joking about eating disorders. It's tragic and ruins and ends lives.

Is it shallow to be looks obsessed? Yes. But I will keep up the upkeep as I get older. At 30+, I'll be the matured boy who becomes a man. I'll have boys calling me daddy at 50. And by 60, who knows if I'll be alive. Way too scary to think about.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:26 AM   #142
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

When a gay man says he's hot, he usually is. That's just science. Somehow we are always (and by always I mean around 75-80%) so sexy. Gay boys and gay accepting straight boys. It's unreal how so many of us are hot and the rest of the guys are ugly.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #143
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I will steal your boyfriend girls, and fuck your married husband.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:26 PM   #144
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Liam Hemsworth is hot.
Ruben Ramirez was in a hotel in Rio Preto Brasil last year when his doubles partner Ferreiro decided to go see the night in the city. He opened his arms widely and said: que pasa man? we have match tomorrow.

Legend.
Quote:
“Some players say to me, ‘Why are you still playing?’ ” Ramirez Hidalgo said. “I still play because tennis is my life. Tennis gives me everything, more than I dreamed when I was young.”
Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-17-2012, 03:14 PM   #145
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

You think? I'm not into him much. Hot body but average face.

Tom Daily, on the other hand.........delicious. And yes, I mean his hairy ass. I could rim that all day and night, every day and night

Old 10-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #146
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Men make for better sex toys than women.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #147
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

So much crime in Richmond. I wish I could exterminate all the low-class, ghetto, trashy assholes ruining the city for tax-paying citizens, especially students. If someone comes at me there will be problems. New York dudes don't play that.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #148

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

We have a completely different taste in men, which would be great if we went out clubbing together.

Do you like clubbing and is there a decent party scene in Richmond? It doesn't sound like a very exciting place overall, especially on that part.
Ruben Ramirez was in a hotel in Rio Preto Brasil last year when his doubles partner Ferreiro decided to go see the night in the city. He opened his arms widely and said: que pasa man? we have match tomorrow.

Legend.
Quote:
“Some players say to me, ‘Why are you still playing?’ ” Ramirez Hidalgo said. “I still play because tennis is my life. Tennis gives me everything, more than I dreamed when I was young.”
Old 10-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #149
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
We have a completely different taste in men, which would be great if we went out clubbing together.
Do we? I like all types of guys, as long as they're hot. What is your type?

I wouldn't cockblock you so yeah, it would be fun! We could see which one of us bags a hot guy quickest

Quote:
Do you like clubbing and is there a decent party scene in Richmond? It doesn't sound like a very exciting place overall, especially on that part.
Richmond's night life is absolutely awful

I'm from NYC so Richmond's nightlife is a completely different world. There are a few decent bars, though. They are busy, too, especially on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, sometimes Sunday. There are a ton of gay-friendly establishments so there are options. And tons of gay/bi/pan/closeted/confused/whatever boys to fuck around with
Old 10-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Do we? I like all types of guys, as long as they're hot. What is your type?

I wouldn't cockblock you so yeah, it would be fun! We could see which one of us bags a hot guy quickest
Well, it's a small sample size, but everything I posted you weren't really in to and vice versa. Same with the couple of women we've shared.

I don't really have a type since I'm straight (that really turns you on, doesn't it?), but I'm not blind to hotness when I see it.

Loving this guy too. While I'm typing this I realize I like my man crushes (who are all white with blond or brown hair) the best with facial hair, so I guess you can write that down .
Quote:
Richmond's night life is absolutely awful

I'm from NYC so Richmond's nightlife is a completely different world. There are a few decent bars, though. They are busy, too, especially on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, sometimes Sunday. There are a ton of gay-friendly establishments so there are options. And tons of gay/bi/pan/closeted/confused/whatever boys to fuck around with
You can find decent bars almost everywhere, though. But I'm happy there's at least something.

I'm from Amsterdam, so there's almost too much choice for me! And I don't think I have to tell you how much fun you would have here.

Legend.
Quote:
Closed Thread