Some people really should stop with the bad reps... - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #46
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some people really should stop with the bad reps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Actually, I just badrep people so I either won't go off topic or because I might start an argument in the thread that I don't want to be a part of or I don't have time for. It's not because I can't handle their opinions or am annoyed at them. I am rarely annoyed on here.

I can deal with opinions very well, which is why I reply to them in the first place and don't place anyone on ignore. Don't misunderstand.

I cared enough to reply. That should be enough.

Incorrect. I gave the badrep instead of bringing it up in the thread. I could've easily just said that in the thread, yet I didn't want to. I had no intention of starting an argument with the poster in that thread. Seems that backfired though, with all this happening.

You have to learn not to misunderstand what my actions mean. I'm not as one-dimensional as you think. It's actually quite insulting.
Book an appointment for the doctor instead of responding to me. You have issues.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 09:42 PM   #47
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

bad reps are not to show you dont have the same opinion

not to mention raonic has achieved way more than tipsarevic at his age, and milos leads h2h 2-0

Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori

John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
www.tennisalternative.com
Sombrerero loco is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #48
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Some people really should stop with the bad reps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
yet he beat Mugray

On topic: the OP is a hypocrite
Just like Karlovic beat Federer once upon a time.

Big hitters and servers win against top players once of twice, most of the time when they're playing very well and their opponent isn't. Today's match for example, Murray was terrible and Raonic was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Book an appointment for the doctor instead of responding to me. You have issues.
You have nothing more to say? That's disappointing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
not to mention raonic has achieved way more than tipsarevic at his age, and milos leads h2h 2-0
Nowhere did I say that he hasn't achieved more. All I said is that Tipsarevic will always be more talented, which is correct.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 16 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 456-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #49
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just like Karlovic beat Federer once upon a time.

Big hitters and servers win against top players once of twice, most of the time when they're playing very well and their opponent isn't. Today's match for example, Murray was terrible and Raonic was good.

You have nothing more to say? That's disappointing.
At least I don't talk garbage unlike someone…
Old 10-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #50

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond reputeSombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

ok i wont waste my time anymore answering to your trollish-comments sorry
ok, tipsarevic is way more talented as everybody should know and everyone who dissagrees should be given a bad rep

Henkka Kontinen
-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Brydan Klein-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Hugo Nys-Pol Toledo
Old 10-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #51
country flag The Prince

Quote:
ok i wont waste my time anymore answering to your trollish-comments sorry
ok, tipsarevic is way more talented as everybody should know and everyone who dissagrees should be given a bad rep
Sarcasm at its finest!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #52
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At least I don't talk garbage unlike someone…
Now you turn to insults? I'm sure you called me a fool a little while ago too.

You do know turning to insults in your arguments tends to be a sign that you have nothing of note to say?

Last edited by Sapeod : 10-06-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #53

Quote:

You do know turning to insults in your arguments tends to be a sign that you have nothing of note to say?
its not an insult man, its just the way you are behaving
truth hurts

Henkka Kontinen
Old 10-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #54
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Post Re: Some people really should stop with the bad reps...

Quote:
its not an insult man, its just the way you are behaving
I actually agree. Insult wasn't the word I was looking for.

Still, s/he's the sort of poster I can see turning to insults after a while.
Quote:
truth hurts
Not if it isn't the truth.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:01 PM   #55
country flag The Prince

Quote:

How dare you act as if you are being victimised. You, if anything, are being rude towards somebody else who was being quite reasonable.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #56
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
How dare you act as if you are being victimised. You, if anything, are being rude towards somebody else who was being quite reasonable.
Victimised? No, no, don't get me wrong. I'm not acting the victim here. Being the victim indicates I'm being affected by what you're saying. I'm not, therefore, I'm not a victim here.

I'm just saying, you're slowly being reduced to using insults (i use that word lightly, they weren't exactly insulting), which is common in posters who have no argument and nothing of note to add to the discussion.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #57
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
yet he beat Mugray

On topic: the OP is a hypocrite
He moans about badreps and he badreps ppl on daily basis

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliSter View Post
what? i didnt bad rep you

Henkka Kontinen
Old 10-06-2012, 10:12 PM   #59
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
He actually badrepped me in return. You don't see me whining about that
Quote:
what? i didnt bad rep you
You badrepped me. You've done it in the past and I've seen others posters say you've badrepped them in the badrep thread. Why whine about something that you also dish out?

Old 10-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #60
country flag nick the greek
Banned!

nick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond reputenick the greek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think it's a she, but I'm not sure.
nick the greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote