Tennis tipping #43c - Porto Alegre - Congrats to Direnan (S), jpaulo1610&Brimoz (D) - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #181
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis tipping #43c - Porto Alegre - OOP Wednesday post #179 (deadline =3PM CEST

Updated draw
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Porto Allegre main draw (R16).pdf (304.3 KB, 10 views)
supertom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2012, 09:02 PM   #182
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis tipping #43c - Porto Alegre - OOP Wednesday post #179 (deadline =3PM CEST

Are you kidding me? I lost? WTF?

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #183
country flag supertom

supertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond reputesupertom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
Are you kidding me? I lost? WTF?
SR 2-2. Shoot out SR1: You 2-0 Souza vs Germah 2-1 Souza.
So Germah gives more set to the winner Pashanki.
Sorry Machado
Old 10-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #184
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I know you don't make the rules, so this critic isn't to you, but it's stupid that I didn't won. We both missed SR1, so it should be the next one, the RRH match, witch I get totally right, IMO. Winner and Sets.

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:11 PM   #185
country flag supertom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
LOL I know you don't make the rules, so this critic isn't to you, but it's stupid that I didn't won. We both missed SR1, so it should be the next one, the RRH match, witch I get totally right, IMO. Winner and Sets.
Machado, there is a thread about TT suggestion, if you want to discuss it
Old 10-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #186
country flag procarvalho

procarvalho has a reputation beyond reputeprocarvalho has a reputation beyond reputeprocarvalho has a reputation beyond reputeprocarvalho has a reputation beyond reputeprocarvalho has a reputation beyond reputeprocarvalho has a reputation beyond reputeprocarvalho has a reputation beyond reputeprocarvalho has a reputation beyond reputeprocarvalho has a reputation beyond reputeprocarvalho has a reputation beyond reputeprocarvalho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis tipping #43c - Porto Alegre - OOP Tuesday post #146 (deadline =3PM CEST)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direnan View Post
Good Luck in next week, Paulo, my friend.
thanks, and win the tournament!!
procarvalho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:43 PM   #187
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis tipping #43c - Porto Alegre - OOP Tuesday post #146 (deadline =3PM CEST)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERTOM93 View Post
Impatient
Yes I am But where did you get this draw? I went to the site and all I saw was today's OOP.

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #188
country flag supertom

Porto Alegre Daily Gazette (Day #2)

Hi! And Welcome to Porto Alegre! I propose you to follow with us a daily gazette. The goal is simple: keep you in touch with the news, the events and the stakes of the tournament.
Before all, I want to thank Bruno for helping me in the conception of this gazette.
Let's gooooo!

Order of Play

Court 1
[WC] Fabricio NEIS (BRA) vs Thiemo DE BAKKER (NED) [7]
[PR] Julian REISTER (GER) vs Fabiano DE PAULA (BRA)
[WC] Jose PEREIRA (BRA) vs [Q] Hans PODLIPNIK-CASTILLO (CHI)

Court 2
Gastao ELIAS (POR)vs [Q] Arthur DE GREEF (BEL)
Guido PELLA (ARG) [5] vs Pedro SOUSA (POR)
Julio SILVA (BRA) vs Andreas HAIDER-MAURER (AUT) [2]

Court 3
Joao SOUSA (POR) [3] vs Wayne ODESNIK (USA)
Simon GREUL (GER) vs Antonio VEIC (CRO)

For the TT OOP and SR see post #179

THE Match of the day : Joao SOUSA (POR) [3] vs Wayne ODESNIK (USA)
By BrunoBeidacki

The match of day this wednesday will be the tie between Portuguese top-100 player Joao Sousa, who just keeps going higher and higher in the rankings, and Wayne Odesnik, a player hard to define... does he play clay? Does he play hard-court? He's just everywhere, playing everything, and I wouldn't be surprised if he defeated Sousa.

Writer's pick: Sousa in 3.

THE player to follow: Guido PELLA (ARG)
By BrunoBeidacki

In between any great names that will be playing this wednesday on Leopoldina Juvenil's courts, Guido Pella cannot be one of the biggest stars, but those who understand a little bit about tennis know how much this guy can play tennis. Another rising player on the rankings, the argentinian will show up his weapons playing against portuguese Pedro Sousa. I'm sure we can expect great things from Mr. Pella, and I wouldn't be surprised if I saw him on the finals on Sunday.

The TT results: No surprises
By SUPERTOM93

Tuesday was only the first day of competition for the main draw in singles & doubles

No real surprise in singles draw because all the seeded players won and qualified for the next round.
The results are quite simple: Select the favorites except for the two players in good shape: Clezar (recommended by Bruno in its last gazette!!) & Pashanki!
Slaughter in the Brazilian players: only 5 survivors and only 1 Brazilian won against a non-Brazilian!

In the double draw, all the seeded teams seem to be able to go to the next round.
One can notice the disqualification of the team Thales de Mileto & Gillouthe best for a double registration in two tournaments by Gillouthe best.

8/8? and 4/4?
By SUPERTOM93

The stakes of the day: how are you going to have the 8 seeded players in QF? Certainly a rare case in TT...
kissing the rain & Don Corleone will also try to continue with a third victory, but it seems complicated against jackjones (BRA/N°2) and RHB1993 (ROU/N°4)

Tomorrow will be the end of the first round in Porto Alegre open with some tricky matches.. In order to create some surprises?

See you tomorrow for a new gazette!
Old 10-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #189
country flag supertom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Yes I am But where did you get this draw? I went to the site and all I saw was today's OOP.
Official website: http://protenis.com.br/aberto-rs/ (I have to decipher the Portugese
Old 10-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #190
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Official website: http://protenis.com.br/aberto-rs/ (I have to decipher the Portugese
I'm glad you can do that because I sure can't! Or did Bruno help you?

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #191
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

There is absolutely no need whatsoever for any player to post in the Managers thread questioning whether an OOP is correct because they themselves cannot see where a Manager found the OOP.

The Managers thread is as the name suggests a thread for Managers to use to choose the events they want to manage, to seek assistance from other managers, to inform the Board of any problems, etc.

Managers manage the game, players play the game and should leave Managers to manage their events - all Board Members keep an eye of these threads and are on hand to assist or intervene if necessary.

The OOP is correct.

Fantastic work SUPERTOM
Old 10-24-2012, 12:13 AM   #192
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OOP for Wednesday

PLEASE: WRITE SOUSAP for Pedro SOUSA and SOUSAJ for Joao SOUSA
Guy, this isn't necessary.

And matches of doubles for tomorrow are more important.
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkăo, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:18 AM   #193
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
There is absolutely no need whatsoever for any player to post in the Managers thread questioning whether an OOP is correct because they themselves cannot see where a Manager found the OOP.

The Managers thread is as the name suggests a thread for Managers to use to choose the events they want to manage, to seek assistance from other managers, to inform the Board of any problems, etc.

Managers manage the game, players play the game and should leave Managers to manage their events - all Board Members keep an eye of these threads and are on hand to assist or intervene if necessary.

The OOP is correct.

Fantastic work SUPERTOM
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkăo, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:50 AM   #194
country flag jpaulo1610

jpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond reputejpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond reputejpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond reputejpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond reputejpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond reputejpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond reputejpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond reputejpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond reputejpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond reputejpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond reputejpaulo1610 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[b]
1st round

02:08 | Samuel Guilherme/Felipe Abe (BRA/BRA) vs. jpaulo1610/brimoz (BRA/BRA) #SRs: 2-5

I did not Brimos and 9 points? I made it 5 and 4 points, correct?
Carrer: SF Karshi'12 CH, SF Porto Alegre'12 CH, SF Sao Paulo'12 CH, Winner Plantation'13 CH, F Rio Quente'13 CH, Winner Vancouver'13 CH, SF Saint Remy'13 CH, SF Plantation'14 CH, SF Maui'14 CH, SF ATP 250 Săo Paulo'14
Doubles (w/ Hugocnamaral)
Ranking: 94ş (94ş) W/L: 96/81
Carrer: 2012: Winner An Ning'12 CH, SF Bogot'12 CH, SF Karshi'12 CH, Winner Este Future'12, SF Como'12 CH, SF Cali'12 CH, Winner Porto Alegre'12 CH, F Sao Paulo'12 CH, SF MS1000 Miami'13, SF Johanesburg'13 CH, SF Vancouver'13 CH, F Rio de Janeiro'13 CH, SF Saint Remy'13 CH, SF Campinhas'13 CH, SF Fergana'13 CH, SF Rennes'13 CH, SF Prostejov'14 CH, Winner ATP 250 Bastad'14, SF ATP 250 Bogotá'14
jpaulo1610 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:24 AM   #195
country flag supertom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaulo1610 View Post
I did not Brimos and 9 points? I made it 5 and 4 points, correct?
I forgot to enter the results of Pashanki for double matchs. That's why.
Normally now all is ok..
Sorry for that & thanks for noticing it!