Ufc/mma 2013 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
country flag LSD

LSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ufc/mma 2013

UFC 160

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=p...%3D8t_G7XHfIvc

Cain + JDS + Spurs +11,5

Cain +
Talent,fighter to the end,top wrestling,faster an better in movement then Bigfoot,h2h 1-0,huge chin

Cain -
Can be caught off,worse in jiu jitsu,hand range diff can be problem if bigfoot play smart

JDS +
Superfast for heavyweight,top jiu jitsu as overall ground and pound,faster and better in stand up

JDS -
Chin and can be caught off guard,can be problem fighting smaller opponent

Bigfoot have a bigger chance and surely value at those odds then Hunt but Hunt is a one punch KO nowadays
But i think both will lose tonight.

Win , Lose or Tie , GAMBLING till I
die !
LSD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
country flag LSD

LSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ufc/mma 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD View Post
UFC 160

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=p...%3D8t_G7XHfIvc

Cain + JDS + Spurs +11,5

Cain +
Talent,fighter to the end,top wrestling,faster an better in movement then Bigfoot,h2h 1-0,huge chin

Cain -
Can be caught off,worse in jiu jitsu,hand range diff can be problem if bigfoot play smart

JDS +
Superfast for heavyweight,top jiu jitsu as overall ground and pound,faster and better in stand up

JDS -
Chin and can be caught off guard,can be problem fighting smaller opponent

Bigfoot have a bigger chance and surely value at those odds then Hunt but Hunt is a one punch KO nowadays
But i think both will lose tonight.
Won

die !
Old 06-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #3
country flag LSD

Thiago Silva to beat Rafael Cavalcante

http://www.fightbetnetwork.com/fight...ael-cavalcante

Dont see reason of those odds and Thiago as underdog.
IMO has a better camp and sparing partners.

Similar fighting styles,weight,height but slight diff in hand range and Rafael is more explosive fighter where Thiago is a bit easygoing but dangerous.
If you look at the record Thiago leads in wins an KO's and had been less ko'ed.

Really depends on health and fitness and is ok to wait the end of first round to see condition and then place bet but i go straight for a bigger talent and psyho fighter IMO.

die !
Old 06-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #4
country flag LSD

Also fancy Werdum to beat Minotauro but odds are short and Minotauro is a legend and have a win over Werdum but long ago.Werdum is top class BJJ atm and class above in stand up with Muay Thai.

die !
Old 06-09-2013, 07:24 PM   #5
country flag LSD

Quote:
Thiago Silva to beat Rafael Cavalcante

http://www.fightbetnetwork.com/fight...ael-cavalcante

Dont see reason of those odds and Thiago as underdog.
IMO has a better camp and sparing partners.

Similar fighting styles,weight,height but slight diff in hand range and Rafael is more explosive fighter where Thiago is a bit easygoing but dangerous.
If you look at the record Thiago leads in wins an KO's and had been less ko'ed.

Really depends on health and fitness and is ok to wait the end of first round to see condition and then place bet but i go straight for a bigger talent and psyho fighter IMO.
Won

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/6/8/...cante-in-first

Werdum also won by submission

die !
Old 06-15-2013, 07:10 PM   #6
country flag LSD

UFC 161

Rashad Evans to beat Dan Henderson

Rashad lost two last fights but imo much better overall fighter then Henderson,should be patient and try put the fight to the ground and win is quaranteed.

die !
Old 06-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #7
country flag LSD

Quote:
UFC 161

Rashad Evans to beat Dan Henderson

Rashad lost two last fights but imo much better overall fighter then Henderson,should be patient and try put the fight to the ground and win is quaranteed.
Won

Tight decision

die !